Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #12031
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
MarcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Mine should have been back in use about 2 months back but I've been so damn busy with work I just haven't had the time.

Minerva's rock.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #12032
charrington_74
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
charrington_74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko2 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DAMN!!!!
charrington_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #12033
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
dont you just hate seeing your car sit there everyday! lol i feel ya man, no worries tho, your car will be worth the wait!

red car page dammit!! ^ruined it

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #12034
frifox

Trader Rating: (0)
frifox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukisilvia123 View Post
haha this is definitely going up as my new wallpaper... here's a bigger version if anyone needs:
http://www.stancenation.com/wp-conte...012/05/103.jpg

frifox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:29 PM   #12035
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
^i've seen that car in person a few times it's badass.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #12036
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Shots from the meet last weekend:

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #12037
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko2 View Post
That looks like literal dog dick.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #12038
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
LMAO, i couldnt have said it any better myself.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #12039
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
agreed - Glad somebody said it.

More test fit with Headlights Mounted.
Finally happy that everything I bought Aero Wise Fits Great!!!!Of all the Aero parts I've owned in my Life,BN and Chargespeed is amazing.Worth Every Penny so far.
*Mounting the headlights with Zenki Brackets,No OEM fenders was a little challenging but I think I got it.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #12040
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 05-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #12041
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
someone wanted to see a jdm front bumper with aftermarket skirts, don't remember who. loving the ground clearance right now with this ugly bumper lol.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #12042
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Shots from the meet last weekend:

Old 05-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #12043
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So a month after my bumper got ripped off in a parking lot while I was at work I finally get a jdm bumper on the front and this happens.

Guy in front of me at a stop sign literally puts his car in reverse and floors it, he said he was "turning around" and didnt see me. My guess is he was arguing with his wife and tried to act macho. At least I now have a sweet Mazda 6 rental car?

Old 05-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #12044
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persona View Post
So a month after my bumper got ripped off in a parking lot while I was at work I finally get a jdm bumper on the front and this happens.

Guy in front of me at a stop sign literally puts his car in reverse and floors it, he said he was "turning around" and didnt see me. At least I now have a sweet Mazda 6 rental car?
damn that fucking sucks. This happened to me too with my last Zenki! at a stop light tho?? people are fukin idiots. new front end and sweet paint job! lol
Old 05-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #12045
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
He probably did look but your car was too low. That really sucks man.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #12046
Flip2Flow
Zilvia Member

Flip2Flow is an unknown quantity at this point

Flip2Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #12047
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I love that BN too! This is going to be good!
Every time I read something of the sort I can't help but wonder if there's global inside joke going on that I'm not in on.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #12048
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:

Guy in front of me at a stop sign literally puts his car in reverse and floors it, he said he was "turning around" and didnt see me. My guess is he was arguing with his wife and tried to act macho. At least I now have a sweet Mazda 6 rental car?
Some old hag decided to start backing up with my car right behind her. Good thing I have quick reflexes and I threw my car in reverse so hard my tires chirped lol... And instead of honking my horn I rev'd my engine up hoping she would hear it and stop backing up, but didn't work. LOL.

Oh yeah, I have a video of it too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66uenvPWSbo
Old 05-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #12049
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
before:

after:

gp sports rear bumper will also be added.. soo much for stock body look haha

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #12050
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Got anyone lined up to get those Zenki rear valances? Lol

The GP Sports sides look good with the gracer lip! I think some N1 vents would set the whole package off.....or a group a vent if you like those (I'm shaving my front bumper so if you want a group a vent let me know)

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 05-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #12051
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #12052
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

Holy shit dude that sucks. Every single day I'm reminded of the fact that it is way to easy to get a license in this state.
KendallH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #12053
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:

The GP Sports sides look good with the gracer lip! I think some N1 vents would set the whole package off.....or a group a vent if you like those (I'm shaving my front bumper so if you want a group a vent let me know)
Whats your plan with your old lip? I'm gonna be running an OEM lip with the Zenki skirts and about to put on some bomex valence. Wait you dont have those vents on any of your bumpers?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #12054
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Quote:

haha yea im suprized how well they flow, i may do the n1 vents it will look like that gp sports front bumper i love so much lol. Also thinking of doing a kouki wing :/

as of right now you can have dibs on teh rear valances if you want them, ill pm once im ready to sell.

the "japan street car" look deffinatly shall be achieved now

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #12055
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

I got Lukas' S14, that bumper has the group a vent. I have an OEM replica lip for the JDM bumper I am running with navan sides and rear valances.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 05-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #12056
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
I thought you were running a non OEM lip cuz it look lower than what I have. I'm hoping my bumper would line up with the zenki skirts. Now if my damn retainer is already here, I could do this damn swap this weekend.

PS: You're not going to driftwater huh Knoop?

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #12057
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

No, I have to go to my Dads change of command in Baltimore, so I can't make it.

That lip is only like 3mm lower then the JDM bumper it just sticks more forward, I was happy about that haha.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 05-19-2012, 10:06 AM   #12058
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Take that back, guess I'm doing my kouki front end today and tomorrow. Got my retainer and my Bomex valence just now...I gotta find my relays so I can rewire the Kouki low beams to stay on with the highs.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #12059
arlok
Zilvia Member

arlok is an unknown quantity at this point
Work in progress, need to roll/pull fender so that i can lower it

arlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #12060
tqstarburst