Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #1201
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
so brian... does this mean you decided to stay with the venue for next ASB...if so...when is the next ASB

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #1202
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Well, I think for sure, Summer Vacation All Star Bash is a thing of the past.
It is just WAY too damn hot. Too many people cook their engines and cook themselves.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #1203
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Well, I think for sure, Summer Vacation All Star Bash is a thing of the past.
It is just WAY too damn hot. Too many people cook their engines and cook themselves.

thank GOD!

its fun...but, the heat...is not

Old 09-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #1204
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Yeah I started feeling somewhat sick.

I would get a bottle of water at my end of the pits, walk to the other end, and t he bottle would be almost gone and already warm.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #1205
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Also waking up hungover in the heat is not very much fun.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #1206
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
that is by far the worst, and you know it will only get hotter!

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:23 PM   #1207
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I wish someone would run their dick through my hair and keep me cool.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #1208
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Yeah I started feeling somewhat sick.

I would get a bottle of water at my end of the pits, walk to the other end, and t he bottle would be almost gone and already warm.
same here...no matter how much fluid i drank it never felt enough...and i was BBQ'in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
that aswell

Old 09-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #1209
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
So like ealry in the year or late, Brian?
Old 09-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #1210
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
I wish someone would run their dick through my hair and keep me cool.
ohh wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
So like ealry in the year or late, Brian?
later...give me more time...lol

Old 09-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #1211
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
ohh wow...
So you have not had that huh? You are missing out my friend.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #1212
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
later...give me more time...lol
Maybe two events???
Old 09-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #1213
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
So you have not had that huh? You are missing out my friend.
im a giver, just ask Ernie...he likes my dick in his hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Maybe two events???
more like 7 or 8...i have a shit ton of work ahead of me...
wiring,mechanical...paint!...

Old 09-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #1214
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Hey what the hell, How I end up in this love triangle?

Anywho, ASB is rad.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:45 PM   #1215
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Winter ASB..?? Forecast calls for Snowy Conditions.. It'll be snowin' tire chunks. Haha
Old 09-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #1216
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
as long as its not 1,000 degrees.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #1217
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
I think 1 week after FD-Irwindale would be cool. People can roll out to Irwindale, and then hang out a week til ASB.

Also you can expect more FD guys to roll out.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #1218
kris
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeates36 View Post
Winter ASB..?? Forecast calls for Snowy Conditions.. It'll be snowin' tire chunks. Haha

only thing that sucks about a winter ASB is for us northern folk, snow flys from well about now til may. Oh well I guess
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #1219
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris View Post
only thing that sucks about a winter ASB is for us northern folk, snow flys from well about now til may. Oh well I guess
and no half naked chicks.... hot shower contest!

Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #1220
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Here is a pic I forgot to post up...

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #1221
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Hahaha Awesome Jonnie.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #1222
Brian
Post Whore!

So cool !
Old 10-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #1223
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
When will the next one be so I know not to blow up my engine a couple weeks before it?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #1224
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
yea whens the next one so i know when to start looking for my car under all the dirt and dust its covered in.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:16 AM   #1225
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I fixed my cooling problem. So I am in for all future ASB events.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:04 AM   #1226
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Fuck yeah you are!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #1227
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdotsturn View Post
yea whens the next one so i know when to start looking for my car under all the dirt and dust its covered in.
same here...

Quote:
nice...miss you

Old 10-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #1228
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
DALAZ 88: You too man. I will let you know when im coming to socal so we can party it up.

Jeff: Your not down to get sick for the next ASB.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #1229
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i wanna drive at the next onewhenever it is!!, got some cousins in riverside i can crash with.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #1230
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Jeff: Your not down to get sick for the next ASB.
Hahaha swine flu what whaaaaaaaaaaat. You're so not down to drive all the way down with the car, pay the entry fees, put up with the intense heat, and then only drive half a day.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote