Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #1201
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The points made by ANYONE paying attention are being made out front, then are proven by what happens… EVERY time
ready?
(1) – what has Baron Davis contributed as far as wins and losses? 10 assists in a blowout game against a reeling team where they were running up the score anyway to pad their stats
(2) – how long did that “Linsanity” lucky streak last? Up until Melo returned
(3) – why is Tyson Chandler still the only one TRYING on defense? I thought Melo and Baron were lockdown defenders? Because he's the only one with a ring, and we all know that defense wins championships. Melo and Baron are good defenders in NBA 2K4 in rookie mode.
(4) – 1-for-March seems to have coincided with the return of Carmelo, which at LEAST 5 people in this thread – two of whom were your fellow Knicks fans – predicted would happen when he came back.
(5) – the 9th seed does not make the playoffs, and the Knicks and Bucks are tied in the loss column, and the Bucks have tiebreaker advantage. I think they did mention last night the Knicks need to finish the season 15-9 to reach .500, that's just ridiculous.

When the streak happened, people was on some "the Knicks are back" shit and when Carmelo returned, everything was supposed to be perfect. Those of us who see things for what they are and respect history knew better. The Knicks are and always be a TERRIBLY run organization as far as basketball sensibilities go. Not competing for anything that matters any time in the foreseeable future. What? They're competing for the highest ticket prices for a below .500 team! That matters because it's all about the $$$ for Dolan.

… your turn, Junior.

Anyway, I'm kinda glad to see Dwight planning on opting in his last year. But I still see him playing elsewhere unless he gets to the Finals.

xquizitditz
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #1202
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Wow...really? I thought it did. Terrible mod job.

Seem like you're trying to take advantage of your position.
How about we take these things in order...

I was leaving for work, but needed my post to be in a particular place in the thread so as to not get buried under more of your nonsense...
so I said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip
*post to be edited when I get to work*
To which you responded
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN
lol....still trying to make a comeback from baron?

ive read already tons of melospiracy hate to know whats up.
... on the other side of my 40 minute commute and getting something done in this office, I edited my post to say what it would have said if I hadn't been doing the things that one must do before a workday. In between that time, you attempted to make a joke at the expense of something that no longer existed, thus making what you said worthless.
I could have left your completely out-of-context post in the thread and allowed you to look as dumb as you're showing yourself off to be, but I figured I would spare you that and allow you the chance to respond to what I ACTUALLY said up there. You know, the basketball-related things that support and back up what people have been saying about your Knicks? Unfortunately, it was apparently too many words for you to take in at any one time and you skipped over it.

Now, in response to abusing my position...
If that were the case, I would have banned you sometime in January, then put your IP addresses on a list that kept you from accessing the site at all. If your email address was unique enough, I would block the domain as well. But no, I give you benefit of redemption and HOPE that you might shape up and make actual points instead of talking out of your ass, speaking on emotion and then crying that the world is out to get you like a 13 year-old girl. What do you do? You talk out of your ass, speaking on emotion and then crying that the world is out to get you like a 13 year-old girl.
Do me a favor and stop talking to me.

And I write too!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #1203
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

I was leaving for work, but needed my post to be in a particular place in the thread so as to not get buried under more of your nonsense...
so I said

To which you responded

... on the other side of my 40 minute commute and getting something done in this office, I edited my post to say what it would have said if I hadn't been doing the things that one must do before a workday. In between that time, you attempted to make a joke at the expense of something that no longer existed, thus making what you said worthless.
I could have left your completely out-of-context post in the thread and allowed you to look as dumb as you're showing yourself off to be, but I figured I would spare you that and allow you the chance to respond to what I ACTUALLY said up there. You know, the basketball-related things that support and back up what people have been saying about your Knicks? Unfortunately, it was apparently too many words for you to take in at any one time and you skipped over it.

If that were the case, I would have banned you sometime in January, then put your IP addresses on a list that kept you from accessing the site at all. If your email address was unique enough, I would block the domain as well. But no, I give you benefit of redemption and HOPE that you might shape up and make actual points instead of talking out of your ass, speaking on emotion and then crying that the world is out to get you like a 13 year-old girl. What do you do? You talk out of your ass, speaking on emotion and then crying that the world is out to get you like a 13 year-old girl.

+99999999999999999999999999999

I hope you do the same with me "guy" don't talk to me anymore. I want to have basketball conversations with actual basketball fans and not blind homers.

LOL@ Melo and Baron being good defenders in NBA2K4. It's very true, whenever I would simulate a season they would both make first team or second team all defense. D-Wade wouldn't even place most of the time. 2K5 was the same for just Melo, by that time Baron had put on a small spare tire.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #1204
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

so I said

To which you responded

wow, realy cause your suppose to do your job which is following a forum protocol. which i have actually done nothing except deny your opinions.
the name calling started with that so call garbage spewing heat fan(who now says he doesnt hate melo, this guy just is lost!). and then you to point fingers at me give me infraction. remember ,i sent you a pm his name calling. i doubt you did anything because you rather take his side. maybe you shouldn't be a mod.

my post was clearly a statement. that ive heard everything have been thrown at melo and you can try to waste your time because all of it is nonsense, that i haven't heard from a bipolar fan. yet, you delete it to gain a momentum in your argument.

anyways,
Quote:
When you post things like this, I find it hard to discern whether you’re being deliberately obtuse or legitimately dense.

Given that in this thread you’ve guaranteed that the Knicks would have a better record than the Heat and suggested that Baron Davis was as good as the best PGs in the league and the fact that you will NOT directly face a properly made point with anything resembling an on-topic response instead of unrelated videos, I am inclined to believe that you may have been a child with a touch of Down’s in a past life. By “past life,” I mean as recently as last Wednesday.

The points made by ANYONE paying attention are being made out front, then are proven by what happens… EVERY time
ready?
(1) – what has Baron Davis contributed as far as wins and losses?
(2) – how long did that “Linsanity” lucky streak last?
(3) – why is Tyson Chandler still the only one TRYING on defense? I thought Melo and Baron were lockdown defenders?
(4) – 1-for-March seems to have coincided with the return of Carmelo, which at LEAST 5 people in this thread – two of whom were your fellow Knicks fans – predicted would happen when he came back.
(5) – the 9th seed does not make the playoffs, and the Knicks and Bucks are tied in the loss column, and the Bucks have tiebreaker advantage.

When the streak happened, people was on some "the Knicks are back" shit and when Carmelo returned, everything was supposed to be perfect. Those of us who see things for what they are and respect history knew better. The Knicks are and always be a TERRIBLY run organization as far as basketball sensibilities go. Not competing for anything that matters any time in the foreseeable future.

… your turn, Junior.
this is all i need...corresponds to your questions. Video: Stephen A. Smith Pissed Off With The Knicks & Amare Stoudemire! [Audio]

(it was melo who told mda to play lin...lin says this is true. like to add that as reference.)
-they were playing lesser team except dallas(has been playing bad) and lakers. you think linsanity would have lasted? lol
-a lot which didnt have to do with melo. chandler and jeffries injured.
Quote:
-"I think it's unfair," Chandler said. "Carmelo has taken a lot of criticism from every angle and to be honest with you, I think it's unfair criticism. There always has to be a scapegoat. In every situation, you look for the person to point the finger and the person to blame, and in this situation it fell on Melo. But I don't think it should fall on Melo's shoulders. We're all NBA players in this locker room and we've got a full coaching staff, and I think all of us are to blame for [the losing streak]; not just one individual."Chandler on Melo boos: 'It's unfair criticism' - Knicks Blog - ESPN New York
-a stubborn coach who couldn't change, accountable and adapt.
New York Knicks -- Mike D'Antoni was victim of own stubbornness - ESPN New York

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF3b915dxf3v58137"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF3b915dxf3v58137" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

fact is how you said baron wasn't anymore irrevelent which was false. baron has been instrumental to the 2nd unit.
you said was fat and out of shape, but he looks fucking great.
he has defensively looked great which you said he is lazy on defense. (he did lead in the league in steals twice. like to add as a reference).
note: around 8mins Video: Stephen A. Smith Pissed Off With The Knicks & Amare Stoudemire! [Audio] i'm not the only who can see what baron can do.

facts: not alot of knicks fans are complaining about baron. tells alot.

what YOU have been preaching (your blind hatred) have been debunk.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #1205
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Listen to this ignorant jackass over here crying about name calling. Sweetheart you are the obe that started the name calling 20 pages ago when your feelings got hurt. I ignored it the first 2 times then I went on to call you on it an let you know that I wouldn't talk basketball with you immature ignorant butt and went on to ignore you. A few weeks later you started with the name calling again when I hurt you feelings again so I started calling you names as well because that how you deal with ignorant children like you. Hell yeah I call you names, everyone here including mods can backtrack all your ignorant shit talking. You are one of tjose people that I can imgaine living in your moms basement at 31 years of age. All you do is get your feeling hurt and call people names, once people talk to you in your first grade level you want to pm a mod and cry about being handled like tge child you are.... Lets get this straight Borosun, no one cares about what you're bitching about because EVERYONE on this thread can backtrack all of your nonsense...
Old 03-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #1206
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post

Anyway, I'm kinda glad to see Dwight planning on opting in his last year. But I still see him playing elsewhere unless he gets to the Finals.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip
ready?
(1) – what has Baron Davis contributed as far as wins and losses? 10 assists in a blowout game against a reeling team where they were running up the score anyway to pad their stats
(2) – how long did that “Linsanity” lucky streak last? Up until Melo returned
(3) – why is Tyson Chandler still the only one TRYING on defense? I thought Melo and Baron were lockdown defenders? Because he's the only one with a ring, and we all know that defense wins championships. Melo and Baron are good defenders in NBA 2K4 in rookie mode.
(5) – the 9th seed does not make the playoffs, and the Knicks and Bucks are tied in the loss column, and the Bucks have tiebreaker advantage. I think they did mention last night the Knicks need to finish the season 15-9 to reach .500, that's just ridiculous.

When the streak happened, people was on some "the Knicks are back" shit and when Carmelo returned, everything was supposed to be perfect. Those of us who see things for what they are and respect history knew better. The Knicks are and always be a TERRIBLY run organization as far as basketball sensibilities go. Not competing for anything that matters any time in the foreseeable future. What? They're competing for the highest ticket prices for a below .500 team! That matters because it's all about the $$$ for Dolan.

… your turn, Junior.

wow really? because he only shot 8 times, he did what a POINT GUARD is suppose to do which is distribute and get it to the hot scorers, open man and main scorers. blowout or not. fact is they started early and set a tone defensively.

you're no worst than that bipolar heat fan. hey bro, where do you play ball at?
Old 03-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #1207
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Listen to this ignorant jackass over here crying about name calling. Sweetheart you are the obe that started the name calling 20 pages ago when your feelings got hurt. I ignored it the first 2 times then I went on to call you on it an let you know that I wouldn't talk basketball with you immature ignorant butt and went on to ignore you. A few weeks later you started with the name calling again when I hurt you feelings again so I started calling you names as well because that how you deal with ignorant children like you. Hell yeah I call you names, everyone here including mods can backtrack all your ignorant shit talking. You are one of tjose people that I can imgaine living in your moms basement at 31 years of age. All you do is get your feeling hurt and call people names, once people talk to you in your first grade level you want to pm a mod and cry about being handled like tge child you are.... Lets get this straight Borosun, no one cares about what you're bitching about because EVERYONE on this thread can backtrack all of your nonsense...
yawn...

Old 03-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #1208
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Report: Los Angeles Lakers trade for Cleveland Cavaliers PG Ramon Sessions - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

We rid ourselves of Luke Walton and get a PG?
*fistpump*

And I write too!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #1209
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
wow really? because he only shot 8 times, he did what a POINT GUARD is suppose to do which is distribute and get it to the hot scorers, open man and main scorers. blowout or not. fact is they started early and set a tone defensively.

you're no worst than that bipolar heat fan. hey bro, where do you play ball at?

First of all, don't call me bro, bro.
Second, I play ball sparingly now because I've been working full time for the past 5 years and have better things to do during my free time. How about you? Are you in the NBA? I have no idea what's the point of you asking me this question?? Unless you're asking where I am so that you can come visit me and play a pick up game, I'm located in NYC.

Point I was making about the assists was that EVERYBODY's stats during last nights game against Portland was inflated because they were all being retarded and not showing any sportsmanship. Jacking up 3's, when you're already up 20 in the 4th? Stat padding. Did you see a few of his assists? He just ran the ball up the court to the 3pt line, gave the ball to JR/Novak and they shot. They didn't even move.

You keep calling everybody bipolar. Do you even know what that means? Just because sometimes I shit on my home team doesn't mean I'm bipolar. That means that I see their flaws and call them out on it.

Seriously though, do us all a favor and don't post anything unless you have something that pertains to the NBA. If you're post is just trash talking someone, I'm sure it'll get deleted with the swiftness.

xquizitditz
Old 03-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #1210
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
And D Fish has been dealt to Houston.

LA desperately needed a point guard and Fisher has been a total liability on defense this season, but i have to admit the "homer" in me is still bummed to see him go.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 03-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #1211
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I'm a "homer", I like D-Fish...with all the shit that has happened to his personal life, taking less money to stay in LA, great ambassador of the NBA and being the players association president, wish he could end his career in LA when he says enough is enough. He will always be clutch like Robert Horry.

But is Session all that's needed in LA? I havent seen him play much so not sure if he can defend. 10ppg seems legit addition but he's coming from Cleveland where there's not a whole lot of other options.

Anyways, do we have an ignore option in Zilvia? I've been on forums that you can just click people's post on ignore and you wont ever have to see them post on threads like they dont exist....would be awesome right about now since I see this thread going down hill again.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #1212
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I'm a "homer", I like D-Fish...with all the shit that has happened to his personal life, taking less money to stay in LA, great ambassador of the NBA and being the players association president, wish he could end his career in LA when he says enough is enough. He will always be clutch like Robert Horry.
I like the guy for what he brought to the team, and I am SURE he understands what has taken place here as a defensive liability trying to stay in front of these young hosses out there.
I hope he signs one of those 1-day contracts to retire off of.
Quote:
But is Session all that's needed in LA? I havent seen him play much so not sure if he can defend. 10ppg seems legit addition but he's coming from Cleveland where there's not a whole lot of other options.
A natural PG who deserves starter’s minutes, but has the dubious distinction of playing behind a phenom. Much like the 47 Point Guards Minnesota is sitting on right now behind Rubio. It is not so much his offensive contributions we need, so much as he brings the ball up and initiates the offense, and can defend his position.
Quote:
Anyways, do we have an ignore option in Zilvia? I've been on forums that you can just click people's post on ignore and you wont ever have to see them post on threads like they dont exist....would be awesome right about now since I see this thread going downhill again.
Yes, all you have to do is click on BOSROSUN’s profile and just under his profile pic you will see “User Lists,” and you’ll see the option there.

And I write too!
Old 03-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #1213
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:

First of all, don't call me bro, bro.
Second, I play ball sparingly now because I've been working full time for the past 5 years and have better things to do during my free time. How about you? Are you in the NBA? I have no idea what's the point of you asking me this question?? Unless you're asking where I am so that you can come visit me and play a pick up game, I'm located in NYC.

Point I was making about the assists was that EVERYBODY's stats during last nights game against Portland was inflated because they were all being retarded and not showing any sportsmanship. Jacking up 3's, when you're already up 20 in the 4th? Stat padding. Did you see a few of his assists? He just ran the ball up the court to the 3pt line, gave the ball to JR/Novak and they shot. They didn't even move.

You keep calling everybody bipolar. Do you even know what that means? Just because sometimes I shit on my home team doesn't mean I'm bipolar. That means that I see their flaws and call them out on it.

Seriously though, do us all a favor and don't post anything unless you have something that pertains to the NBA. If you're post is just trash talking someone, I'm sure it'll get deleted with the swiftness.
Lol bro, what are you suppose to do? Give portland the ball so they can catch up? Just be glad nyk came out on top and not the other way around. I thought you were a nyk fan? You should understand the significance.

I'd like to correct that misinformation. I do not call everybody bipolar.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #1214
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I still can't believe the Rockets did that. They're giving up pretty much their only young big with legitimate potential in the process.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #1215
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I like the guy for what he brought to the team, and I am SURE he understands what has taken place here as a defensive liability trying to stay in front of these young hosses out there.
I hope he signs one of those 1-day contracts to retire off of.

A natural PG who deserves starter’s minutes, but has the dubious distinction of playing behind a phenom. Much like the 47 Point Guards Minnesota is sitting on right now behind Rubio. It is not so much his offensive contributions we need, so much as he brings the ball up and initiates the offense, and can defend his position.

Yes, all you have to do is click on BOSROSUN’s profile and just under his profile pic you will see “User Lists,” and you’ll see the option there.

So we have an off switch to blockout this idiot? Nice!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #1216
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
So we have an off switch to blockout this idiot? Nice!
I thought y'all knew about that... my bad
I'm in a position where I have it available as well, but can't use it in case I need to ban someone's ass. Naturally, I would not suggest any of you using it to block a moderator or admin, so as to not miss when a blanket warning has been tossed out.

Looks as well as if the Warriors are NOT keeping Stephen Jackson, sending him to the Spurs for Richard Jefferson

And I write too!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #1217
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

awsome it works. i blocked that scrubby kid.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #1218
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i dont get the nene/young/mcgee trade
Old 03-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #1219
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

free the salary cap and centerpiece mcgee.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #1220
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
i dont get the nene/young/mcgee trade
Nene is on the books for 5 years and like $67million, and is a cancer survivor.
McGee is young

Wow, the Trailblazers trade Marcus Camby, waive Greg Oden and fire Nate McMillan in the same day...
The Miami Heat should grab Oden at prorated vet minimum and send him to that German doctor Kobe went to

And I write too!
Old 03-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #1221
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
The Golden State Warriors have acquired forward Richard Jefferson, guard T.J. Ford, and a 2012 First Round draft pick from the San Antonio Spurs in exchange for forward Stephen Jackson.

Looking forward to next season if certain players can stay healthy.

Curry, Thompson, Jefferson, Lee, Bogut.

Bucks play the Warriors tomorrow night at Oracle, should be interesting.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #1222
enkei2k
Super Moderator

TJ Ford? I thought he retired after the Knicks injured him in that game.

xquizitditz
Old 03-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #1223
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
TJ Ford? I thought he retired after the Knicks injured him in that game.
The rights to TJ Ford, San Antonio would retain those if he decided to change his mind and, in such, can trade them to other teams.

And I write too!
Old 03-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #1224
enkei2k
Super Moderator

gotcha. I was thinking something along those lines.

In other news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10qIOjwBCUk

xquizitditz
Old 03-15-2012, 08:52 PM   #1225
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
How about Nate McMillan as NYK coach? If it happens, wouldnt that be kinda ironic that the reason he got canned was because of the knicks? From what i know, he aint exactly a push around coach...

Why would Nene be traded, I thought they figured he was gonna be the cornerstone of the team after Melo left and he's been a dependable player on both ends of the court.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 08:52 PM   #1226
Riq
Zilvia Addict

God this thread looks so much better without that idiots posts popping up. Oden would be a good project for the Heat. I'm just afraid to see look like Big Z with zero lift. Who knows this could turn out great or atleast better than what we currently have.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #1227
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Oden's done...doubt anybody would pick him up. Too unreliable to get paid the veteran's minimum to even come off the bench. Plus with 2 bad knees, he's just gonna be a statue in the middle. Last couple times I've seen him play, he almost had no lateral movement.

Anyways, with the trade deadline over...am I the only one surprised nobody from the Celtics got moved? With all the talk by Ainge about how he'd like the team to get younger, nothing happened...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #1228
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'm kind of happy the warriors got rid of stephen jackson for richard jefferson after bitching about that trade for the last day and a half. i think jackson has enough respect for the spurs that he might shutup and play. jefferson gets a new start in golden state, even though he has that large contract. he should be solid.

i still don't trust curry's glass ankles and don't care much for david lee, but the host on our local sports radio station made a good point about the warriors getting lee for almost nothing (lee for anthony randolph, turief, and azubuike). he said everyone was upset that anthony randolph got traded so he told his listeners to call him when randolph is averaging 15 points and to this day he is still waiting on that call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #1229
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
I'm enthusiastic the warriors got rid of stephen jackson for richard jefferson after bitching about it the last day and a half.

i think jackson has enough respect for the spurs that he might shutup and play. jefferson gets a new start in golden state, even though he has that large contract. he should be solid.
Popovich doesnt take shit from nobody and with Duncan/Parker the team leaders, they'll put him in check.

Speaking of the Spurs...I just noticed them retiring Bruce Bowen's number. Really, Bruce Bowen?!?! Don't get me wrong, he's a great defensive player but retiring a defensive player's jersey, that's fucking unheard of to me...Nobody has retired Dikembo Mutombo's jersey and he's #2 on the all time block shot list, 4-time defensive player of the year and rebounding leader (then again, he didnt really stayed on one team for more than 5 yrs).

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #1230
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
superstars and hall of famers aren't the only ones to have their jerseys retired. (e.g. bobby phills jersey was retired by the hornets in his honor after he died in a car accident. RIP)

bruce bowen was an integral part to winning many of the spurs championships, so it was a nice move by the spurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Closed Thread