Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-23-2007, 10:09 PM   #1201
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
Nah
Rick (ghostdancer) is driving for them
they opened a shop in the US.

same shop, two locations now
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 10:31 PM   #1202
DSPro

Trader Rating: (0)
DSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
What Sam is saying is that the ones that would be sold under the random Japanese shop names or company names are going to be the exact same ones that are going to be sold on ebay or whatever.

Such as

All the lights get made at point (A).
Some are going to Japan (B) and some are going through ebay (C)
For the simple fact that you will buy them from (B), you're going to pay a lot more.
Even the big names are getting some of their stuff from outside Japan now. There aren't many smaller companies that have their stuff made in Japan these days. The majority of RYO parts are made here in Japan but even they get their tails from Taiwan or somewhere.

The market here is saturated with Yahoo Auction parts. Footwork and lights are getting harder for the name brand companies to move now. After Supermade's current stock of arms and rods run out they're not going to be selling suspension any longer. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the aero kit companies folding in the next couple of years because there are knock-offs for literally everything on YA now.
DSPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:32 PM   #1203
DSPro

DSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
Nah
Rick (ghostdancer) is driving for them
they opened a shop in the US.

same shop, two locations now
Kiyoshi Kawabata is driving the S15.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:39 PM   #1204
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
NO NO NO no

that looks like this

LOLOLZ gad it was soo horrible
This car is about to be covered with Rocket Bunny aero and sprayed a chocolate metallic.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:10 AM   #1205
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPro View Post
Definitely looks like 326. I think I may have had the last new one of this style on the planet before they moved to the new (and not nearly as cool) style. Some knock-off company really needs to jump on the lack of these now!
HAHA
i got 2 of these wings
its gonna be BOOOONKERS
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:05 AM   #1206
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
HAHA
i got 2 of these wings
its gonna be BOOOONKERS
One for the roof then? That may look a bit weird...
Old 10-24-2007, 03:08 AM   #1207
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
nah bro, the hood!!!
hahahahahhaha
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:46 AM   #1208
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPro View Post
Kiyoshi Kawabata is driving the S15.
sup rick, hows the US store going?
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #1209
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
Picked up some Cusco coilovers for cheap. Wondering what they were. They are 8 Way Adjustable in the Rear and I am not sure about up fronts. They do have camber plates too.

LimitedEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:34 PM   #1210
DSPro

They`re Comps. How do they ride because it looks like they might be blown.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:05 PM   #1211
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
Corners, IDK, but they are Silvia Bricks.
LimitedEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:39 PM   #1212
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
the yellow car says 2jzswap.com on the side.
so.....opens web browser, types in 2jzswap.com
hmmm, they were in super street.....

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...fications.html
02BRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:21 AM   #1213
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
I have old skool JIC'S only height is adjustable, has front pillowballs what are they?
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:51 AM   #1214
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Andrew's car from tech2motorsports has the origin stylish aero. I forgot where the little front diffuser is from... don't remember seeing it when i was there. Just check out tech2motorsports.com or 2jzswap.com, if that fails then email him.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:28 PM   #1215
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
I have old skool JIC'S only height is adjustable, has front pillowballs what are they?
Could be SF1s.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:56 PM   #1216
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
what camber plates are these? they came on my kei offics coilovers i got from japan

i was thinking that they could be yashio factory because they are hot pink.
all the other kei office coils camber plates were gold

Old 10-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #1217
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 10-27-2007, 09:21 PM   #1218
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
what is this rear lip called and where can i get it?

and what is this front lip called and where can i get it?

i've been looking for so long and i've found nothing but a lot of people here seem to know whats goin on so i figured i'd ask
Old 10-27-2007, 11:12 PM   #1219
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
if im not mistaken the rear lip is the canadian rear.... and that ugly blue pos..is my Car!! and its a color match XENON NISMO LIP

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:20 AM   #1220
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
if im not mistaken the rear lip is the canadian rear.... and that ugly blue pos..is my Car!! and its a color match XENON NISMO LIP
where can i get them?
Old 10-28-2007, 12:49 AM   #1221
240slide
Banned from the Marketplace

240slide is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
where can i get them?
www.speedalliance.com
240slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:14 AM   #1222
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
i found my xenon lip like 3 years ago on ebay..(yes ebay! lol).but i hear u can get one in a group buy on NICO..and the rear valence u can get from Pdm racing i think.... good luck mang...

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:29 AM   #1223
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
i found my xenon lip like 3 years ago on ebay..(yes ebay! lol).but i hear u can get one in a group buy on NICO..and the rear valence u can get from Pdm racing i think.... good luck mang...
hey thanks for the help man i appriciate it
Old 10-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #1224
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Just confirming what he said. That's the canadian rear lip and it's badass. I used to have one. So much nicer than kouki rear valence.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:18 AM   #1225
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
lol and no one up here in canada like them
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:51 PM   #1226
s14coastie
Zilvia Member

s14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enough
Identify this ECU. Is it worth keeping??

s14coastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:32 PM   #1227
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
That's an automatic redtop S13 SR ECU. It works on manual redtops just fine so yes, it's worth keeping.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:08 PM   #1228
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Identify that!
I know its not a car part, but i saw the pic and there was no name for it.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:20 PM   #1229
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
I know its not a car part, but i saw the pic and there was no name for it.
toyota ft-hs
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:20 PM   #1230
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
toyota LFA concept

might have gotten the letters wrong
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote