Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #1201
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
you guys know I will hook you up with the graphix!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #1202
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Well I figured at some point I'd owe ya something...

I would buy you a beer at the up coming meet, but I'm not old enough. FML.

I just noticed I got post number 1200 in this thread. Woohoo!
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:16 AM   #1203
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't drink - so no worries! I am hoping for post number 1207 myself (my b-day is 12-07) hehe.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:19 AM   #1204
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't drink - so no worries! I am hoping for post number 1207 myself (my b-day is 12-07) hehe.
Dang. Haha.
December 7th?

And you're older than the resident old man (Rick)!!

Lol.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:45 AM   #1205
NightShift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
NightShift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my cars at forced fab in Dayton should be done on the 26th but ya im getting bc 264*in/ex 12.04mm lift, bc springs/retainers, hks cam gear AutoTroniks Sr20det Fuel injection package, AutoTroniks ROM tune. Topspeed intake manifold, fixing some electrical problems and rerouting the coldside ic piping for new intake mani.

so excited trying to yeild somewhere around 400whp!!! with a gt2871r .64

so when exactly is this meet? june what? my bday is the 29th of this month turning 20 if the cars back by then anyone want to cruise Cleveland/suburbs area?
NightShift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #1206
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Dang. Haha.
December 7th?

And you're older than the resident old man (Rick)!!

Lol.

WAT!!

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #1207
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
my cars at forced fab in Dayton should be done on the 26th but ya im getting bc 264*in/ex 12.04mm lift, bc springs/retainers, hks cam gear AutoTroniks Sr20det Fuel injection package, AutoTroniks ROM tune. Topspeed intake manifold, fixing some electrical problems and rerouting the coldside ic piping for new intake mani.

so when exactly is this meet? june what? my bday is the 29th of this month turning 20 if the cars back by then anyone want to cruise Cleveland/suburbs area?
you should go to the Kil Kare event on the 30th
Old 05-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #1208
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Any one know where i can find a shell.... S13 of course

i've found some good ones on CL...

marron
hatches
sun roofs

might be picking one up soon.. i hope...
Old 05-21-2009, 12:11 PM   #1209
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

I am always up for cruising "the Cleve"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post

marron
hatches
sun roofs

I may have one for you soon enough... and dmanit! I wanted the 1207th post in here......
Old 05-21-2009, 12:40 PM   #1210
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

Sounds like fun.

Tenative date is Saturday, June 27th in Columbus at Quaker Steak and Lube.
I'm not sure about time. We haven't really discussed that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
WAT!!
<3 you buddy.

Quote:
I agree.

Quote:

marron
hatches
sun roofs

S14?
Old 05-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #1211
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i would be willing to take a S14..... for the right price...

talk to me
Old 05-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #1212
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
i would be willing to take a S14..... for the right price...

talk to me
HA. Find your own!
Old 05-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #1213
Z33dori
Post Whore!

ahhhhhh

you dick....

lol
Old 05-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #1214
240sxgirlracer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxgirlracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via MSN to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via Yahoo to 240sxgirlracer
Quote:

marron
hatches
sun roofs

I got one...

its primer black now...
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #1215
Z33dori
Post Whore!

is it super rusty or rotty....

wanna email me more pics.
[email protected]
Old 05-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #1216
240sxgirlracer
Leaky Injector

240sxgirlracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via MSN to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via Yahoo to 240sxgirlracer
I am gonna try to get more pics as is..
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:05 AM   #1217
NightShift
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Ive never been to an event before.. im a noob but hopefully the cars done and if it is i will most likely be attending.

[quote=Somnambulist;2816270]Sounds like fun.

Tenative date is Saturday, June 27th in Columbus at Quaker Steak and Lube.
I'm not sure about time. We haven't really discussed that yet.

thanks, i guess i missed it in the thread.

[quote=Altered_Image;2816215]I am always up for cruising "the Cleve"

yes another clevelander i thought it was just Me and Eddy. nothing to big just goofing off or whatever. ill prob have that 3000gt with us again and possibly an awd talon.

oh and Eddy, Yacek bought the zenki its so nice but it has no bov or flange lol. he's getting a supra fuel pump, my 550cc injectors, and possibly an s14 t28 oh and the Mb weapons. its gonna make mine look old and gay with body filler and primer everywhere. I need paint but no money for it
Old 05-22-2009, 12:26 AM   #1218
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post

I may have one for you soon enough... and dmanit! I wanted the 1207th post in here......
O really?

LMK
Old 05-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #1219
cleveland180

cleveland180 is an unknown quantity at this point
NightShift
I can do a decent paint job for you for a good price if you want over the summer. (check out my thread, Thats my work.)

I hope I can get my motor in by the june meet! I would love to start putting miles on it!

Nate
Is your shell a hatch? I thought you had two sr's going into your 2 240's
either way, my little brother is looking for a 240 and i told him I would help.. he deffinatly wants a s13 hatch though.
cleveland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #1220
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
yes another clevelander i thought it was just Me and Eddy. nothing to big just goofing off or whatever. ill prob have that 3000gt with us again and possibly an awd talon.

oh and Eddy, Yacek bought the zenki its so nice but it has no bov or flange lol. he's getting a supra fuel pump, my 550cc injectors, and possibly an s14 t28 oh and the Mb weapons. its gonna make mine look old and gay with body filler and primer everywhere. I need paint but no money for it
Where you the guy with the 3000gt at the QS&L meet/cruise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveland180 View Post
NightShift
I can do a decent paint job for you for a good price if you want over the summer. (check out my thread, Thats my work.)

I hope I can get my motor in by the june meet! I would love to start putting miles on it!

Nate
Is your shell a hatch? I thought you had two sr's going into your 2 240's
either way, my little brother is looking for a 240 and i told him I would help.. he deffinatly wants a s13 hatch though.
I have an S13 that needs painted (have the paint, reducer and clear...).

Also, there is a guy on ohionissans with an s13 hb that I am trying to trade my taurus for so I can get his swap into my wide body (the one that needs paint) and then I was going to sell the shell...
Old 05-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #1221
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

So what time for the meet?

7pm?
6pm?
Later? Earlier?

Need to figure out so I can start posting it on all the forums.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #1222
Z33dori
Post Whore!

a lil earlier

maybe start at like 5...... so we have lots of sun light for pics...

then once it's starts to darken up, we can go for a cruz around.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #1223
NightShift
Leaky Injector

[quote=Altered_Image;2818083]Where you the guy with the 3000gt at the QS&L meet/cruise?

I had the black sil80 and my friend has the 3000gt

[quote=cleveland180;2818007]NightShift

how much? and how long do you think it would take. lmk thanks,
Old 05-23-2009, 07:07 AM   #1224
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

I had the black sil80 and my friend has the 3000gt

Oh, ok! I love your setup - great looking conversion for sure!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:13 AM   #1225
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

K. 5pm it is!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:19 AM   #1226
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I drove down to Columbus and back last night with my wife - I love that drive, so scenic!

Count me in for the meet. Thanks for doing it on a Saturday and I think 5pm or earlier is smart.

NEO guys, let's plan a meeting place so we can drive down together!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #1227
shigitySxSe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
shigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shigitySxSe
I'd be down for something closer to cleveland whenever some guys are interested. ive got a 92 coupe with silvia sides and rear valances and pignose lip (until i can get a xenon).

Anyone know someone with a white kouki with plates that have "97 kouki" or "kouki 97"? Saw it parked at the gym i go to in parma, looked slick.
shigitySxSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #1228
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigitySxSe View Post
I'd be down for something closer to cleveland whenever some guys are interested. ive got a 92 coupe with silvia sides and rear valances and pignose lip (until i can get a xenon).

Anyone know someone with a white kouki with plates that have "97 kouki" or "kouki 97"? Saw it parked at the gym i go to in parma, looked slick.
Not sure whose car that is either, but have seen it on 480 a few times. Also, there are 2 Zenki's in the North Olmsted/Westlake area just off of and on Clauge Rd - Does anyone know who owns these?

As far as Cleveland area meets, we should do another one soon! The last one we had was at the QS&L in Valley View.

What color is your coupe? Is it the black one I have seen around?
Old 05-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #1229
cleveland180

cleveland180 is an unknown quantity at this point
email me with pictures of cars that need to be painted, color you would want, and how much body work needs to be done.
[email protected] for any requests.

I am not at the "pro" level, more of a hobby really, but I can get your car to one good looking color, and I am not afraid to handle pearls, flake or metallics.

Thanks!
Dave
cleveland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #1230
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Alright, spread this info around guys! As many forums as possible!

2nd Annual Nissan Ohio summer meet
Where: Quaker Steak and Lube in Columbus, Ohio
Address: 8500 Lyra Dr Columbus, OH 43240
When: Saturday, June 27th, 2009
Time: 5pm

Sound good?