Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-29-2008, 10:56 PM   #1231
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Still looking for an S14 kouki with orange corner lights. Not the turn signals.
Yes I have searched but I haven't anything. I keep finding zenkis.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #1232
Folken
Leaky Injector

Folken is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone got a pic of a s13 zenki w/ a lip, a side skirt(the 180sx one preferably) and the 180sx spoiler?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:56 AM   #1233
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
I need a pic of an MSD 6A or 6AL installed in an S13 engine bay. I would prefer a KA but I just need to figure out where to mount this thing.
No help at all huh? I figured out where I'll put mine but c'mon I would still like to see placement from some other people.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:18 AM   #1234
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgrand03 View Post
theres more of the above car i think i have some more just cant find them atm
MOOOOOOOOORE!
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:27 AM   #1235
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
there was more pics of that white s14 with the supermade stuff in a thread here not long ago

it belongs to courtney day..the model

i think the thread had 'VIP' in the title..
it was a big thread i believe
Old 03-30-2008, 04:19 AM   #1236
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post
HI RES SHOT OF THIS PLEASE!
We don't have any higher res unfortunately. Our photographer drives as well, so we don't get many pictures.
ilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 05:56 AM   #1237
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
nooooo thats such the hottest shot of 07/08

get him to go do it again under same lighting, same corner and same angle :P
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #1238
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sorry, but if it makes you feel any better, i crashed at that turn 5 minutes after that pic!

And for the guy asking for those coupe pics on the page before.

Thats Kuroi's coupe before the yellow paint and shit.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #1239
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i need pics of a s15 smic
Old 03-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #1240
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
No help at all huh? I figured out where I'll put mine but c'mon I would still like to see placement from some other people.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #1241
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
^^^Thanks man, just what I needed. S13 KAT with MSD, perfect.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:45 AM   #1242
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
Still looking for an S14 kouki with orange corner lights. Not the turn signals.
Yes I have searched but I haven't anything. I keep finding zenkis.
^Still looking for a pic of that

Also, does anyone have pics of "Nismo" styled AIT racing side skirts on an S14?
Old 03-31-2008, 01:53 AM   #1243
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Quote:
^^^Thanks man, just what I needed. S13 KAT with MSD, perfect.
yup no problem
Old 03-31-2008, 01:55 AM   #1244
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
^Still looking for a pic of that
Old 03-31-2008, 06:50 AM   #1245
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
More pix of koguchi's car under hood and inside car
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:40 AM   #1246
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
OMG thank you!
That's the pic I originally found. I forgot to save it and was never able to find it again.

Are you able to PM me the original size?
Old 03-31-2008, 04:39 PM   #1247
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
S14 with 17'' base model 350z wheels

I've seen a few but I wouldn't mind seeing more

Thanks
Old 03-31-2008, 10:31 PM   #1248
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/siksilviasx/6AL.jpg
Clean! Any more info on that car?
Old 03-31-2008, 11:50 PM   #1249
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Clean! Any more info on that car?
that is an old picture it currently has

93 KA24DE
knife edged and counter balanced crank
balanced and blue printed block
Wiesco 9:1 pistons
Eagle H-beam connecting rods
ARP head studs
cometic metal head gasket
Brian Crower 262 cams
ported head
Custom stainless tubular turbo manifold
Percision pt70 turbo
Sard 650cc injectors
Sard FPR
AEM wideband
SAFC II
enthalpy tune
running 18lbs
no numbers yet
had a rough run of 12.3 @ 113 on street tires
car should be getting dyno'd soon
Old 04-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #1250
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Can I get some pics of datsun 620s?
Old 04-01-2008, 01:20 AM   #1251
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Nismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymore
MB battles or CSTs on s13 with sizes and no extended fenders... besides the black one always shown.
Nismo2Forty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:57 AM   #1252
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
^Engrish? .
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #1253
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Nismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymore
The only thing you might not get out of that is the black one, referring to a black kitted s13 that was shown in the big thread about MB battles...

I want the sizes of the wheels in the pictures.... are you having trouble knowing what english is? I know you don't know how to spell it, but i won't use it against you.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #1254
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for S13 hatch with Tananbe Concept G Blue turboback exhaust installed. l'm looking for rear shots preferably on a blach hatch, but doesn't have to be, and underside shots from the turbo all the way to the rear. Any help? THANKS!
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #1255
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo2Forty View Post
The only thing you might not get out of that is the black one, referring to a black kitted s13 that was shown in the big thread about MB battles...

I want the sizes of the wheels in the pictures.... are you having trouble knowing what english is? I know you don't know how to spell it, but i won't use it against you.

go check the wheel fitment thread i'm sure there is somethin in there
Old 04-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #1256
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
S14 with 17'' base model 350z wheels

I've seen a few but I wouldn't mind seeing more

Thanks

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #1257
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Quote:
umm if there was, i wouldn't ask. Why don't you go check to make sure, yea thats what i thought.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #1258
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
anyone have a pic of the green silvia hood emblem on their car?

(this one: http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...de=65892-GREMB
NOT the one with the yellow in it.)

how bout a pic of it on S14 'cobalt green pearl' ?

i'm trying to get a feel of how well it matches the color. if it's gonna be close but off, it's gonna look
shitty, and i'll just go with the black emblem instead.

thanks to anyone who helps me out.

anybody? any silvia emblems on green s14?
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:22 AM   #1259
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo2Forty View Post
umm if there was, i wouldn't ask. Why don't you go check to make sure, yea thats what i thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by [B
slow40sx[/b]
UMMMM yea there is a fittment thread.....

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=129865

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #1260
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
anyone have a pic of the green silvia hood emblem on their car?

(this one: http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...de=65892-GREMB
NOT the one with the yellow in it.)

how bout a pic of it on S14 'cobalt green pearl' ?

i'm trying to get a feel of how well it matches the color. if it's gonna be close but off, it's gonna look
shitty, and i'll just go with the black emblem instead.

thanks to anyone who helps me out.

anybody? any silvia emblems on green s14?

It was on the car when I bought it.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote