Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #1231
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Anyone else with vid? Saw a grip of cameras out there!
Old 05-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #1232
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
so.....lets not talk of this street drifting or whatever it is on teh forumz...come to the meet and find out whats what.
agreed

ps: i apologize about johnny the other night
Old 05-26-2008, 08:32 AM   #1233
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
johnny = idiot in the miata revving his piece of shit in the parking structure?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:43 AM   #1234
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Anyone else with vid? Saw a grip of cameras out there!
Somebody has got to have something!
Old 05-26-2008, 12:48 PM   #1235
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
johnny = idiot in the miata revving his piece of shit in the parking structure?
not that one lol

Johnny= The guy who was testing my car at T, he kinda over did it lol
Old 05-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #1236
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripstr View Post
not that one lol

Johnny= The guy who was testing my car at T, he kinda over did it lol
Yeah no joke. I thought your car was gonna get killed that night.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #1237
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yeah no joke. I thought your car was gonna get killed that night.
haha. Not to mention the under steer everywhere. You should have let ME test it. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:19 PM   #1238
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
^ Haha, I mean, he can even drift a bike. Look at his sig!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:25 PM   #1239
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Karl likes boys.

That is all.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #1240
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Karl likes boys.

That is all.
yep..........
Old 05-26-2008, 05:57 PM   #1241
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
sorry to hear about Karl and all but I dont want to do a 20 minute drive to Arcadia and turn around and come back home this Friday, anybody mind telling me where the structure is at....
Old 05-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #1242
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
LOL, yeah. when your in the usual parking lot, and you look about 150 feet away, you will see the underground parking area.

thats it

But i doubt it will rain much till next year, summers here in LA !!!! (and I took my AC out fro throttle responce, my bad)
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #1243
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Yeah it is sorry to hear about Karl.

Didn't know it was like that until Chuck told me that Karl tried to touch him one lonely night at this undisclosed drift spot.

Apparently it was a cold night too.

hmmmmm......
Old 05-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #1244
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Nice, ok- well this Friday I'll be rolling out again and maybe this time Ill get to meet you guys haha.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #1245
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:

Didn't know it was like that until Chuck told me that Karl tried to touch him one lonely night at this undisclosed drift spot.

hmmmmm......
Haha, Chuck has no place to talk considering his experiences with Ryota, lol. Must I bust out the gif?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:59 PM   #1246
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Must I bust out the gif?

DO IT!!!! posi rep if you do!
Old 05-26-2008, 10:17 PM   #1247
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Must I bust out the gif?
fuck it. I will

DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:51 PM   #1248
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Yes. And so the picture emerges, hahaha!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:00 PM   #1249
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
fuck it. I will

that is awesome
Old 05-26-2008, 11:55 PM   #1250
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
You should have let ME test it. haha.
The pos will be at the balcony on June 7th
Old 05-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #1251
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
worlds longest gif file.....

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #1252
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i shall be out this friday...woot for sat. bbq
Old 05-27-2008, 02:07 AM   #1253
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Karl likes boys.

That is all.
Quote:

hmmmmm......
WTF just happened? I think everyone here knows who is the true gay one. haha. wink wink.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:51 AM   #1254
azndoc
Post Whore!

karl is the gay one.

His so called " girlfriend" is just a cover up.

We know karl.

Your not gay if you go silvia front end though.

Do it.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:59 AM   #1255
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
fuck it. I will

words cannot express how funny i find this gif. consider this saved!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:42 PM   #1256
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
karl is the gay one.

His so called " girlfriend" is just a cover up.

We know karl.

Your not gay if you go silvia front end though.

Do it.
Oh noes...you got me.

And it's, "You're not gay..." lol.

And I would go Silvia front end, but not with aero. And I have everything to go pop-up. =)
Old 05-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #1257
azndoc
Post Whore!

Thanks for the correction Karl.

I'll be sure to get a rental car and hit your car once your car is finished.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:46 PM   #1258
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

why? he's just gonna crash it by himself

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #1259
Teddy
Post Whore!

Double ziiing!
Old 05-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #1260
azndoc
Post Whore!

Hmmmm that is true.

I'll just bring Jeff JONES!!!!!!!!!! out there and tell Jeff to go Karl again.