Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #1261
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
more info on this car

Magician S15
Old 04-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #1262
JDMslide180
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
JDMslide180 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post

It was on the car when I bought it.

since we are already on subject here, i have a quick question that i really wanna know.

Im on the proccess of ordering my silvia emblems and i dont know which color to order.

i just wanna know if there was an specific model ( senki or kouki ) that the different color emblems come in. Does the Red, black and green emblems come in especific models?

this is really bothering me soo i would really like to get this clear. lol,

thanks in advance.
JDMslide180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:56 PM   #1263
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Nismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
UMMMM yea there is a fittment thread.....

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=129865
Are you really that dumb, or only online? Maybe read the previous posts alittle harder, try to comprehend, i know its hard but try.

He said check the fitment thread for the battles, and I stated I already DID check for the wheels in the fitment thread, and there was no car in there with them. Wow...

Its not so much the fitment, just that specific wheel on an s13 and specs of the wheels if anyone knew.
Nismo2Forty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #1264
afro88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
afro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm in need of pics of nice looking black fast backs with kouki tails please (I dont need to see the kouki tails but I really want to see examples of really nice s13 FB's in black). Preferrably as low as can be with nice wide wheels. thanks
Old 04-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #1265
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
annoy have a picture of a Apexi 103BKn01 Nori exhaust on an s13???
Old 04-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #1266
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo2Forty View Post
umm if there was, i wouldn't ask. Why don't you go check to make sure, yea thats what i thought.
wasn't tryin to be a dick i was just tryin to help
Old 04-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #1267
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Are you really that dumb, or only online? Maybe read the previous posts alittle harder, try to comprehend, i know its hard but try.

He said check the fitment thread for the battles, and I stated I already DID check for the wheels in the fitment thread, and there was no car in there with them. Wow...

Its not so much the fitment, just that specific wheel on an s13 and specs of the wheels if anyone knew.
MB battles = CST hyper wutevers

did u bother looking for those?
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #1268
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Nismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
MB battles = CST hyper wutevers

did u bother looking for those?
Wow, do you guys ever give up... i just want pictures... yes CST zero-1 hyper is the same. Quit asking questions and post them if you have them. Why is it so hard to shut up, or post pics. It really isnt hard. Read what i have already posted, then you wouldnt look so dumb.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #1269
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
S-bodies with shaved or filled bodylines please..
Old 04-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #1270
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Wow, do you guys ever give up... i just want pictures... yes CST zero-1 hyper is the same. Quit asking questions and post them if you have them. Why is it so hard to shut up, or post pics. It really isnt hard. Read what i have already posted, then you wouldnt look so dumb.
Shut your face already. Stop calling everyone dumb, when you're the retard who can't find pics of the wheels. Seriously, use your imagination or some shit.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #1271
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
hey look a S14 with battles/csts.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...postcount=1038

hey look a S13 with battles/csts.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...postcount=1041
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #1272
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Thanks, i appreciate it, its a start... i've seen them before... your car looks awesome by the way. Still looking for some with 4 of them on a car mounted and on the ground, haha.

If i'm so lazy as 2 people say in my rep... someone actually explain why i'm lazy and show the pics i'm soo lazy to find. scumbags haha.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:14 AM   #1273
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Shut your face already. Stop calling everyone dumb, when you're the retard who can't find pics of the wheels. Seriously, use your imagination or some shit.
then why is this thread here, everyone could just use there imagination... this is why i'm referring to the word dumb. Shut up and get back to the thread.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:14 AM   #1274
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
Quote:
then why is this thread here, everyone could just use there imagination... this is why i'm referring to the word dumb. Shut up and get back to the thread.
your a mean kid =(
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:26 AM   #1275
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
hey guys any one have pic's of this spoiler on an s14? and i guess also this question could be in the identify this thread but also what kind of spoiler is this? lol thanks
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #1276
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
zilvia doesnt seem to want me to search so ill ask...
pics of s13 silvia with r34 gtr wheels i prefer stock aero w/ or w/o widebody but any pic of said wheels on silvia will work....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #1277
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Bronze z32's wheels on a white s14 if possible or any color s14.

Last edited by 2slow2go; 04-03-2008 at 08:28 PM..
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:46 PM   #1278
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Could we please have a lot less arguing and namecalling and keep this thread to what it is for?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #1279
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by afro88 View Post
I'm in need of pics of nice looking black fast backs with kouki tails please (I dont need to see the kouki tails but I really want to see examples of really nice s13 FB's in black). Preferrably as low as can be with nice wide wheels. thanks
this is pretty close to your description....

Old 04-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #1280
JDMslide180
BANNED

JDMslide180 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMslide180 View Post
since we are already on subject here, i have a quick question that i really wanna know.

Im on the proccess of ordering my silvia emblems and i dont know which color to order.

i just wanna know if there was an specific model ( senki or kouki ) that the different color emblems come in. Does the Red, black and green emblems come in especific models?

this is really bothering me soo i would really like to get this clear. lol,

thanks in advance.

Anyone know this??
JDMslide180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #1281
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
anyone have a pic of the green silvia hood emblem on their car?

(this one: http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...de=65892-GREMB
NOT the one with the yellow in it.)

how bout a pic of it on S14 'cobalt green pearl' ?

i'm trying to get a feel of how well it matches the color. if it's gonna be close but off, it's gonna look
shitty, and i'll just go with the black emblem instead.

thanks to anyone who helps me out.

anybody? any silvia emblems on green s14?
I have a real green front emblem but its on a white 14. I searched for a good pic of it but couldnt find one. If you still need a pic of it let me know and ill go snap one for ya.

oh yeah, and clean out your inbox
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #1282
samplesurf
Zilvia Member

samplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to all
im looking for some pics of s chassis cars painted with a good flat black not a rattle can job and the only ones i can find are the rauh welt s15 and mehsilvia's car, anymore pics you guys can find would be appreciated
Old 04-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #1283
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
zilvia doesnt seem to want me to search so ill ask...
pics of s13 silvia with r34 gtr wheels i prefer stock aero w/ or w/o widebody but any pic of said wheels on silvia will work....
1 page back...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:57 PM   #1284
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Anyone have pics of the 99Revolution fenders on any other 180 besides the shop car?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #1285
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
^^ Whoa those are cool
Old 04-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #1286
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Does anybody have pix of S13 with the rear quarter windows blocked off and painted body colour?

I've seen them mostly on Hondas.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #1287
jandysil80
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post

Anyone know what wheels are on this R32?
jandysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #1288
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandysil80 View Post
Anyone know what wheels are on this R32?
www.workwheelsusa.com
Old 04-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #1289
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
do you have any more pics of the shop car??? Bad ASSSSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Anyone have pics of the 99Revolution fenders on any other 180 besides the shop car?

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #1290
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
do you have any more pics of the shop car??? Bad ASSSSS

NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote