Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #1261
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Kidd probably still has connections within the Nets organization and they probably still respect all he did for the franchise. (He did bring them to the finals twice.)

If anything, this was probably a "favor" for Kidd. He's a smart player and did play point guard so he should have some idea of how to run a team. Although being a great player doesn't mean it will translate into success at the front office/management level (refer to Michael Jordan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #1262
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
My thoughts exactly, I just can't see Jason Kidd turning that team around. Hell he couldn't even get the Knicks to listen to him. Meanwhile Ewing has paid his dues yet he doesn't get a shot at Coaching.
Mark Jackson went straight from broadcasting. It happens.

Coaches looking to coach who should be coaching right now, in no particular order:

George Carl
Lionel Hollins
Jerry Sloan
Phil Jackson
Vinny del Negro
Byron Scott

I mean seriously, WTF NBA owners?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #1263
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Anyone else find it unfair that Jason Kidd has a Head Coaching job just 1 week after calling it quits, yet Patrick Ewing is still stuck playing the assistant role? I think Pat deserves a shot at this point.
If no other positioned player can do it, it is the PG.
Name for me ONE former center that has the brainpower to have gone on to be a great NBA coach.
... I'll wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Mark Jackson SHOULD have gotten the Knicks job when D'Antoni got it.
But, y'know... Knickerbockers, lulz
Quote:
Coaches looking to coach who should be coaching right now, in no particular order:

George Carl
Lionel Hollins
Jerry Sloan
Phil Jackson
Vinny del Negro
Byron Scott

With the exception of Del Negro who can't seem to motivate his people to not hate him when it counts and Phil who is really not interested in coaching, I agree with this.

And I write too!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #1264
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
From the glimpses I saw while at work looks like it was a good game. Congrats Heat, looks like they will get to go back to Miami, exactly what I didn't want. More comments to follow once I'm off work.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 06-14-2013, 12:50 AM   #1265
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thumbs up

D-WADE IS A BULLY

LMAO! J/K I couldn't resist, I seriously can't get that Knick fan out of my head.

I'm very happy with the way the big 3 responded. D-Wade went back to being Flash and Lebron started making them pay for giving him room. And Holy Fuck where did this Chris Bosh come from? The guy channeled his inner Motombo "No no no, Not Today". As great as the Heat played I know that some of it had to do with Tony Parker having issues and Manu looking like he's done out there. I expect the next game to go down to the wire. Now if the Big 3 play like tonight, it's sure to be another blowout. It's all about their effort as we saw tonight.

On a side note I have never seen a opposing team that I have liked so much. I mean when we played Dallas there was always someone to hate. Same goes for OKC... But against the Spurs it's more of a "those are great people", from the players to the Coach. Hell even their fans don't have that arrogant tone that most other fan bases have had against Miami. Those guy's deserve to win a Championship.... I just hope it's not against us... Sorry I'm a homer lol!
Old 06-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #1266
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
iRONDONkey is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i still dislike dwade. one good performance over the playoffs doesn't defer what he did during the first and second rounds. guy goes retard 90% of the time, but he stepped up today.

bosh just needs to stay inside the paint. he's taking way too many jumpers. once he stopped, and went in, he started putting up more points.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:49 AM   #1267
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post
i still dislike dwade. one good performance over the playoffs doesn't defer what he did during the first and second rounds. guy goes retard 90% of the time, but he stepped up today.

bosh just needs to stay inside the paint. he's taking way too many jumpers. once he stopped, and went in, he started putting up more points.
Wade is hurt and he hasn't been able to get it going the way he wants to get it going. When his knee feels good he gives you games like tonight and when it feels bad he goes "full retard" as you put it. His mind knows what he wants to do but his body won't let him. Thats when his hesitation and inconsistent play comes from. You may not like him but to use the last 2 rounds against him while completely ignoring what he has done as early as last season is pretty dumb but hey, everyone has their own opinion I guess. But just to let you know a healthy Wade is no where near "retard". He's alot closer to 2006 Wade which is what you witnessed tonight...

To your second point Bosh has been playing further away from the paint since his first year here. He was always used as a way to stretch the floor. It just so happens that he has become a better 3 point shooter this year so he tends to hangout there alot more. Had he been hitting his jumpers at the same clip that he had been hitting them all season NO ONE would have a problem with him living out there. Hell, no one had a problem with it during the 27 game win streak.

It comes down to this, if you haven't watched the Heat play all season and are just getting to watch them in the Playoffs all of this info is news to you. But nothing that has been going on in the Playoffs is new to people that have watched them consistently this year. The Heat don't play conventional Basketball like most other teams.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:52 AM   #1268
Options13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
Options13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
^^ well said Riq..

Heat is going to take the championship, no doubt..
Old 06-14-2013, 02:48 AM   #1269
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
iRONDONkey is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have been watching the heat all year.
injuries don't all of a sudden "get better" in a playoff game. it's definitely in his mind, but physically, he's got 1 day on, 1 day off, for each game. he's this late into the season, and he should play like he did in game 4, with the bulls and pacers, when his injury was not as bad. It's not some "reverse healing" as time goes on.
he was my favorite player, and now i just rage when he does stupid things on the court. 2006 wade is no where close to where he played today... you can see how much his youth had helped him. lebron has been much more efficient over the playoffs, and there are stats to prove that. there are 3 more games left, wade better be good for the last 3, and not play like they did with the pacers and bulls throwing up retarded shots. he had one good game, and he needs to do the same for the last 3.

its all in his head. anatomically speaking, he's "less injured" while he played the bulls, than the spurs.

bosh hasnt made a single 3 in the finals. he needs to just stop and play that 5 position, because when he's in the paint, it's working. 70% of his points today were made from the paint, the rest were jumpers. game one was terrible with him chucking up 4 3'sand bricking all of them.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:39 AM   #1270
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post
i have been watching the heat all year.
injuries don't all of a sudden "get better" in a playoff game. it's definitely in his mind, but physically, he's got 1 day on, 1 day off, for each game. he's this late into the season, and he should play like he did in game 4, with the bulls and pacers, when his injury was not as bad. It's not some "reverse healing" as time goes on.
he was my favorite player, and now i just rage when he does stupid things on the court. 2006 wade is no where close to where he played today... you can see how much his youth had helped him. lebron has been much more efficient over the playoffs, and there are stats to prove that. there are 3 more games left, wade better be good for the last 3, and not play like they did with the pacers and bulls throwing up retarded shots. he had one good game, and he needs to do the same for the last 3.

its all in his head. anatomically speaking, he's "less injured" while he played the bulls, than the spurs.

bosh hasnt made a single 3 in the finals. he needs to just stop and play that 5 position, because when he's in the paint, it's working. 70% of his points today were made from the paint, the rest were jumpers. game one was terrible with him chucking up 4 3'sand bricking all of them.

Okay... I'll bit... So you claim to have watched every Heat game all year.... So did he play anything near what he's been playing like the past few weeks? No he didn't. It's fine if you think that he and the Miami Heat are lying just to make him look good or whatever reason you would think that he would be lying about a bad knee. Hell even Lebron admitted tonight that his knee is still bad. I want you to understand something. In his mind would be like his jumper not going in... not trying to run the fastbreak and feeling so much pain that Chris Bosh can keep up with him. In his mind has nothing to do with him trying to go up for a dunk and not getting enough lift to finish which happened a few times in these playoffs. When Wade's knee wasn't a problem at the start of the season you better believe he was not the player that you have seen the past few weeks. His knee is the reason he missed 16 games this season, but hey lets just blame his head because it's all in his head....

As far as him being closer to 2006 Wade tonight. So 33 points, 6rbs, 6 steals and 3 blocks isn't 2006 Wade... Really? Did you watch a different series than everyone else did that year? Other than him being older, I don't see much of a difference between his performance tonight and that of 2006.

To your third point... Again are you sure you watch Heat games? Do you understand what their offense is and how it's ran? If Bosh sits in the paint that would actually help the Spurs defense because that would add an extra big in there to close the lane when Wade or Lebron try to penetrate. It's the reason UD was benched while Mike Miller got the start tonight. The Heat need to stretch the floor in order to run their half court offense. Lebron although a great jumpshooter this season is not Kobe or KD. If he's not driving he isn't scoring or creating for his teammates. Yes Bosh can sit in the paint and play back to the basket but the Heat's offense would suffer which is why you never see him do it. Even Birdman sits on the baseline 15ft away until he see's someone driving to the paint and then goes in for the dump pass for a lay up.

I understand that it's frustrating at times but this system won a Championship just a season ago. And has the Heat 2 games away from a repeat, why try to re-invent the wheel now? Just sit back, relax and enjoy the Finals. it's not supposed to be easy...
Old 06-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #1271
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Chances of Bosh getting fined for this? Even commentators said it was a flop. I say, if you flail your hands up, it's automatically a flop lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAgZ_hFXRM

What are the odds that J. Kidd will pull an MJ and come out of retirement to play for the team and show D Will how it's done?

xquizitditz
Old 06-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #1272
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Chances of Bosh getting fined for this? Even commentators said it was a flop. I say, if you flail your hands up, it's automatically a flop lol
I hope he does but I doubt he will. Flops like that change outcome of the game a bit, imo. Less aggression comes from the defender and sometimes, depending on their game, it changes their approach on the offensive end.

Quote:
What are the odds that J. Kidd will pull an MJ and come out of retirement to play for the team and show D Will how it's done
Are we talking about J. Kidd of past or J. Kidd of late? Because J. Kidd of late gave very little contributions to his team during the Playoffs (when it counted).

I can't judge someone's coaching until I see them coach one season. Can't say that about D'Antoni though.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #1273
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What are the odds that J. Kidd will pull an MJ and come out of retirement to play for the team and show D Will how it's done?
JKidd can probably play a little considering he just retired despite being old as fuck, but no way he comes out of retirement to show Deron how to play PG since Deron has the talent and knows what he's doing (compared to the MJ situation with the likes of Rip Hamilton, Jerry Stackhouse, Kwame Brown, and a whole lot of scrubs), but Kidd could give him some pointers verbally, which is what Deron really needs (if Deron will listen).

Besides, I don't think those Wizards learned much from MJ really. If anything, I remember some of those guys complaining MJ was hogging the ball and the spotlight, which I agree, (imo, I believe MJ came back 90% for himself and 10% to "teach the kids the game" which was just an excuse to come back anyways), but it's not like those group of guys would have done much of anything with the rock and most likely would have secured a top 5 losing record without MJ, so their complaining doesn't mean much.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #1274
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:

George Carl
Lionel Hollins
Jerry Sloan
Phil Jackson
Vinny del Negro
Byron Scott

Yea, I'm amazed they passed on George Carl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Mark Jackson SHOULD have gotten the Knicks job when D'Antoni got it.
But, y'know... Knickerbockers, lulz
That would be too funny because there was a time when he HATED the Knicks.

I can only imagine the commentary from Reggie on that move.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #1275
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
That would be too funny because there was a time when he HATED the Knicks.
You mean like when he grew up a fan of the Knicks, or the two times he played for them in his career?

And I write too!
Old 06-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #1276
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yea, I'm amazed they passed on George Carl.
Man all this time I wasn't sure who that was and just dismissed it for someone related to George Karl like one of his sons or something! Back of my mind I knew he had a son named Coby Karl which I wasn't sure of the exact spelling (Kobe Carl? haha), but I thought he had another son whose name was spelled weird but with his first name so people don't confuse the two.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #1277
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
You mean like when he grew up a fan of the Knicks, or the two times he played for them in his career?
And the fact that the Knicks gave him a chance and drafted him and he ended up winning ROY with them.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 03:48 AM   #1278
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Heat's Chris Bosh fined for Game 4 flop

Sometimes the league gets shit right.
I am willing to bet that this won't be the last such fine in this series. LeBron hasn't flopped like he did in the Indy series yet.

And I write too!
Old 06-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #1279
FRpilot
Post Whore!

I find it hilarious how at 0:33 as one of the announcers is explaining the play the other announcer just starts giggling as he watches the replay.

Announcer 1: "Duncan trying to seal in transition. heh.."
Announcer 2: "*giggling*
Announcer 1: "Chris Bosh. Write your check to the NBA league office. $5,000 for that flop."

I also find it funny that there's an article on Wikipedia on "flop (basketball)" with a list of famous floppers (which, imo, is pretty accurate) that includes Chris Bosh, Shane Battier, LeBron James, and Dwyane Wade who are all on the same team currently.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #1280
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Man all this time I wasn't sure who that was and just dismissed it for someone related to George Karl like one of his sons or something! Back of my mind I knew he had a son named Coby Karl which I wasn't sure of the exact spelling (Kobe Carl? haha), but I thought he had another son whose name was spelled weird but with his first name so people don't confuse the two.
Whoops on the spelling.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #1281
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Los Angeles Clippers believe they can land Doc Rivers, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, according to sources - ESPN

Andre Iguodala of Denver Nuggets to opt out of contract - reports - ESPN

Chris Paul, Dwight Howard hoping to play together - sources - ESPN Los Angeles

Its going to be an interesting offseason.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #1282
FRpilot
Post Whore!

I've heard DeAndre Jordan + 2 first rounders for Garnett and Doc Rivers. That should be a a done deal. Boston is seriously thinking they can get more for an old ass Garnett who may only play 1 more season?

Then Blake Griffin + Bledsoe for a D12 sounds good to me if I'm the Lakers and D12 tells me he's walking.

And if Clippers can get Afflalo and/or Pierce too?

CP3
Billups/Afflalo (if acquired)
Butler/Pierce (if acquired)
KG
D12

Bench - crawford, barnes, odom, turiaf, other signings.

I'd like to see this even if it sounds impossible.

Quote:

Last edited by FRpilot; 06-16-2013 at 02:26 AM..
Old 06-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #1283
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
I know about that lol

I'm talking about the time he was playing for the Pacers.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #1284
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
I know about that lol

I'm talking about the time he was playing for the Pacers.
Hey, to me that suggests that he was professional enough to do his job, but again his last stint with the Knicks was after his time with the Pacers.

And I write too!
Old 06-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #1285
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
acslater9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
I've heard DeAndre Jordan + 2 first rounders for Garnett and Doc Rivers. That should be a a done deal. Boston is seriously thinking they can get more for an old ass Garnett who may only play 1 more season?

Then Blake Griffin + Bledsoe for a D12 sounds good to me if I'm the Lakers and D12 tells me he's walking.

And if Clippers can get Afflalo and/or Pierce too?

CP3
Billups/Afflalo (if acquired)
Butler/Pierce (if acquired)
KG
D12

Bench - crawford, barnes, odom, turiaf, other signings.

I'd like to see this even if it sounds impossible.

On paper it looks great, but we'll have to see how their chemistry is together that's what makes a team good, and of course If it happens. lol
Old 06-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #1286
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Lesson 1 - move without the ball and you will get open shots
Lesson 2 - when you're hot, KEEP flinging them until you miss, then give it one more heat-check and THEN regroup.

I am waiting on ESPN to downplay this

And I write too!
Old 06-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #1287
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Spurs played like champs, Heat played like chumps.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #1288
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Lesson 1 - move without the ball and you will get open shots
Lesson 2 - when you're hot, KEEP flinging them until you miss, then give it one more heat-check and THEN regroup.

I am waiting on ESPN to downplay this
From the glimpses I saw, yet again Green couldn't miss. Pass move around beyond the arc, get fed, money. The Heat may win, but they never played like the champs they are. Wonder if their current trend of losing a game then winning the next will keep em alive to game 7. Cause you know Pop is coming out with everything he's got to close this series out. Good luck Riq, Gnnr, you gonna need it.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 06-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #1289
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
From the glimpses I saw, yet again Green couldn't miss. Pass move around beyond the arc, get fed, money. The Heat may win, but they never played like the champs they are. Wonder if their current trend of losing a game then winning the next will keep em alive to game 7. Cause you know Pop is coming out with everything he's got to close this series out. Good luck Riq, Gnnr, you gonna need it.
Seriously, I live 47 minutes from the Smith Center in Chapel Hill, every Carolina game is televised here. THIS Danny Green is motherfucking SURPRISING to me. This cat is conducting a clinic on moving without the ball and arriving to the right spot at the right time. Contrary to what Dwyane Wade said as I typed ^^^ that sentence, there is no fundamental shocker as to his shooting. Only one of his threes tonight was "damn, why would he shoot that--... shit, nevermind" in nature, and the outcome of the game was established by then.

And I write too!
Old 06-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #1290
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Not that it would have likely made a difference with Green raining 27-footers with two hands in his face, but how in the hell can anyone explain this:
C. Andersen – 0 Min, 0 Reb, 0 Asst, 0 PF, 0 Pts
It is becoming increasingly obvious that Spoelstra WANTS to be fired, I seriously think he may “step down to attend to family issues” and Riley steps in for games 6 and 7.

And I write too!
Closed Thread