Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-13-2019, 06:37 AM   #1291
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Which drift series is that?
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2019, 07:13 AM   #1292
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
My 240 has been in storage for the past 10 months, been renting a garage for it.
Finally decided to put it up for sale (check my post if you're interested). Hopefully there is someone out there that will want it, drive it, and take care of it. Otherwise, it'll stay parked in a garage for a few more years at least... Never thought i'd sell the car but it doesn't make sense to bring it over to Europe.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:13 AM   #1293
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Which drift series is that?
Thinking back on it, I'm not sure if he meant the particular event at that venue or their series altogether. What he said directly eluded to the former whereas the explanation behind it moreso implied the latter. I'll have to follow up and see later today
Old 06-13-2019, 07:15 AM   #1294
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
double post

Last edited by Bushido; 06-14-2019 at 03:38 AM..
Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:32 AM   #1295
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
My 240 has been in storage for the past 10 months, been renting a garage for it.
Finally decided to put it up for sale (check my post if you're interested). Hopefully there is someone out there that will want it, drive it, and take care of it. Otherwise, it'll stay parked in a garage for a few more years at least... Never thought i'd sell the car but it doesn't make sense to bring it over to Europe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
My 240 has been in storage for the past 10 months, been renting a garage for it. Finally decided to put it up for sale (check my post if you're interested). Hopefully there is someone out there that will want it, drive it, and take care of it. Otherwise, it'll stay parked in a garage for a few more years at least... Never thought i'd sell the car but it doesn't make sense to bring it over to Europe.
well all know where the cars for sale section is on this site. no need to crap up this thread, theres already enough fecal matter in it.

also, im sorry you have to move to Euro land.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #1296
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
well all know where the cars for sale section is on this site. no need to crap up this thread, theres already enough fecal matter in it.

also, im sorry you have to move to Euro land.
I don't think you have to worry about him going anywhere. With imported Silvia's flooding the market all of a sudden, I'm hard pressed to think that beautiful toy will sit in a garage forever and I'm low key happy about him sticking around. <3
Old 06-13-2019, 05:19 PM   #1297
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I think it's dead because a lot of us aren't happy with moderation. I hate get chastised for 'hazing' new people but I wouldn't be hazing them if the shit was MODERATED.

...and I get it. There are only a handful of mods, but I keep volunteering. I think other people are volunteering, too. I don't know, man. If they want to keep traffic up they could let us clean this place up but it's almost like the incorrectly placed threads and shit bring the type of traffic the owners want. Who knows.

I'm just sick of all the dick-riding and the immediate hypocrisy of the 'new' people.

"Hey I tried to search, but here's a topic you're going to automatically search to fact-check me and see that I'm full of shit about searching for."

*10min later

"Wow how are you justified in calling me out for bullshitting when you caught me being lazy. No wonder this forum has reputation I knew about but decided to test and now want to be mad about the outcome."

OR

"Hey bros let me spam the same 3 dude's cars from IG and make it sound like they aren't rotating one of three looks: OEM, OEM+, and NOT OEM BUT KINDA OEM!"

(...and as a fan of TEs/LMs, the cars I'm picturing will always have a set of these wheels until someone brings a set of GTNs back and everyone wants to copy said person.)

We're in a rat race.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:10 PM   #1298
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i highly doubt the moderation or the ol' zilvia welcome party has anything to do with the real reason zilvia is seeing less traffic. getting spoon-fed on facebook is just so much easier.

also, people are addicted to getting likes, shares, and having nutswingers all up in their shit, which is the opposite of zilvia (typically).

but really, who even cares if less people are on here, as long as the important ones stick around it's cool. all the people i wanna tell to fuck off and drink a beer with are all right here.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:59 PM   #1299
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i highly doubt the moderation or the ol' zilvia welcome party has anything to do with the real reason zilvia is seeing less traffic. getting spoon-fed on facebook is just so much easier.

also, people are addicted to getting likes, shares, and having nutswingers all up in their shit, which is the opposite of zilvia (typically).

but really, who even cares if less people are on here, as long as the important ones stick around it's cool. all the people i wanna tell to fuck off and drink a beer with are all right here.
Yeah I never really cared how busy it was, but it would be cool if we could stay organized. I get bored A LOT and I used to like coming here but the time difference isn't exactly helping me lol.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:12 PM   #1300
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah I never really cared how busy it was, but it would be cool if we could stay organized. I get bored A LOT and I used to like coming here but the time difference isn't exactly helping me lol.
In the past I've used forums as a place to chat as well. That's pretty much how I'm treating this thread. And to some extent the Future RWD coupé thread as well.

I would post more just fun conversation things but still trying dodge the thread police a bit. It'll take time to become acclimated and possibly acculturated into Zilvia LOL. Same for most groups doe

kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:26 PM   #1301
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's also quite hard to keep up on reading threads let alone post stuff. It sounds like a lot of you guys have families, work, and projects yet find time to get on here. How?

I've actually got an easier schedule since I graduated and I'm dragged into one thing or another. Don't give me that time management bullshit either because my shit is on a routine and I'm still pissed that its goddamn 9:30 pm already.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:49 PM   #1302
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well I for one am only on here while at work. Which happens to be at a computer all day. The weekends or time I'm at home I don't even think about the forum.

I joined a month or so ago after buying a Sil and have been slowly educating myself on things and trying to have fun with posts as well. I work 2:30p-11p so I'm almost outta heerreeeeee

kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:27 AM   #1303
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think it's dead because a lot of us aren't happy with moderation. I hate get chastised for 'hazing' new people but I wouldn't be hazing them if the shit was MODERATED.

...and I get it. There are only a handful of mods, but I keep volunteering. I think other people are volunteering, too. I don't know, man. If they want to keep traffic up they could let us clean this place up but it's almost like the incorrectly placed threads and shit bring the type of traffic the owners want. Who knows.

I'm just sick of all the dick-riding and the immediate hypocrisy of the 'new' people.

"Hey I tried to search, but here's a topic you're going to automatically search to fact-check me and see that I'm full of shit about searching for."

*10min later

"Wow how are you justified in calling me out for bullshitting when you caught me being lazy. No wonder this forum has reputation I knew about but decided to test and now want to be mad about the outcome."

OR

"Hey bros let me spam the same 3 dude's cars from IG and make it sound like they aren't rotating one of three looks: OEM, OEM+, and NOT OEM BUT KINDA OEM!"

(...and as a fan of TEs/LMs, the cars I'm picturing will always have a set of these wheels until someone brings a set of GTNs back and everyone wants to copy said person.)

We're in a rat race.
I could give a fuck is someone gives me shit over hazing new kids. If you blatantly disregards everyones time and clutter a thread or make new ones with bullshit and nonsense, you will pay.

I agree that the lack of moderation here is partially why I didn't post for a good time. I have been doing this long enough to where I didn't need to ask questions and I came here just to read random chat threads, see what's for sale and chit chat with the OG friend circle. Recently, the influx of sheer stupidity - like some moron that was arguing that SSR isn't Speed Star for nearly a full page - that made me want to download an IP tracker, drive to his house and steal their keyboards.

I should ask for my moderator power back promising I won't go on a long hiatus again. That shit would have been nipped real quick.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:34 AM   #1304
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You are all wrong but also all right.

Zilvia as a forum has been miss managed for a damn year decade. Ancient interface, poor moderation, no value ad for premium membership. I gave up with the Chinese Spam Bot invasion - never seen that on any web-forum before.

They also got rid of the Like/Dislike - Prestige system. Stupid move. Being able to like posts and give credit to people helps build rapport and a sense of community. It also helps highlight the trolls and idiots.

240's seem to appeal almost entirely to broke children with short attention spans. Yes, plenty of old baller patient dudes... but that "plenty" is in this thread. The rest are vain, short thinking, temper-tantrum throwing, yolo shouting spoiled brats spamming Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.

They don't want to become members of a "community", they don't find enjoyment in actually reading about the cars or members - yes, that is part of the hobby in it's self - just spending hours reading about tech tips, history, or build threads.

Good Example - SR20 vs KA-T. There is enjoyment in building a giant thread arguing the merits of both engines, costs of building them, options for setups and seeing what everyone thinks, has done and what they think can be done.

But these kids don't even want to do that - they just want an answer "swap the SR bruh" and that's it.

Same goes for build threads - those are dead because kids don't want to take the time to record and share their efforts - nor do they want to sit down and read what someone else did.

They'd rather just make a YouTube/IG/Snap series of clips hyping their shit. They'd rather watch a "projects car" video from YouTube or some schleps from Australia making stupid jokes. It's all about that constant stimuli and immediate satisfaction. (Just look at the evolution of video games - from complex RPG's like FF7 or Pokemon to fucking Fortnite, I can't even believe Age of Empires was ever a thing).

Plenty of other forums with diverse communities are alive and well. This is because those cars generally attract a wider range of individuals that still support the community. The 240sx remains a highly popular car - unlike a DSM or 3000GT - you go over to any 3000GT forum and it's like the whole place instantly died back in 2009 - but that's because it's also a dead platform.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:39 AM   #1305
Corbic
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkHCg1Xth0Q
Old 06-14-2019, 10:58 AM   #1306
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I am just baffled why we still live in the 'post count' era. Kids are finding any reason to post something fucking stupid just for the sake of posting. I read a build thread today and Dazz told a kid to fuck off because he was saying stupid shit every so often. I'm glad some of those like me still exist.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:05 AM   #1307
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I am just baffled why we still live in the 'post count' era.
Says the same person who thinks join date matters.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:30 PM   #1308
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Didn't say it mattered but I can't change the fact that every new member is 99-time-out-of-100 useless and a clutter.
Old 06-14-2019, 02:28 PM   #1309
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

i must have gotten you mixed up with someone else (old grumpy brain). i apologize Mr. banana phone person.
Old 06-14-2019, 02:33 PM   #1310
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Didn't say it mattered but I can't change the fact that every new member is 99-time-out-of-100 useless and a clutter.
#hardtruth
Old 06-14-2019, 04:53 PM   #1311
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I could give a fuck is someone gives me shit over hazing new kids. If you blatantly disregards everyones time and clutter a thread or make new ones with bullshit and nonsense, you will pay.

I agree that the lack of moderation here is partially why I didn't post for a good time. I have been doing this long enough to where I didn't need to ask questions and I came here just to read random chat threads, see what's for sale and chit chat with the OG friend circle. Recently, the influx of sheer stupidity - like some moron that was arguing that SSR isn't Speed Star for nearly a full page - that made me want to download an IP tracker, drive to his house and steal their keyboards.

I should ask for my moderator power back promising I won't go on a long hiatus again. That shit would have been nipped real quick.
I don't care either. The only reason I bring it up is because it's been used against me a few times whenever I ask if I'd be considered for moderator. Maybe one of the only good things I've learned in the military is to not let your personal opinions get in the way of the job...something a couple moderators are guilty of already but get a pass.

If you remember correctly, Zilvia seemed to be getting a little soft and at the height of our shit talking I remember being threatened to be pinked multiple times. Some moderators would PM me telling me to simply 'chill out' and others would just threaten to pink me. Beyond that, yes...these new people get what they deserve.

Again, I still like it here. I just think I could add to the forum.

I like how we make it hard here. I like how there are a few examples of people that you would ASSUME would get roasted on here but fit in. Juusco being a prime example. There are others that have '18 or '19 join dates that still manage to get along because they follow the rules. It's proof enough to me that you just have to not be a mouth-breather to have a good time here.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:49 AM   #1312
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
i must have gotten you mixed up with someone else (old grumpy brain). i apologize Mr. banana phone person.
"banana phone person."? You do realize who that is, right? That's katy perry in her good years. Good old young katy perry with those glorious titties
love that banana pic
Old 06-15-2019, 09:04 PM   #1313
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
"banana phone person."? You do realize who that is, right? That's katy perry in her good years. Good old young katy perry with those glorious titties

love that banana pic
Please don't bring back those painful memories, the time when she was hot and fun.... And not a shaved head shrieking SJW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB4znOVsfnA
Old 06-16-2019, 04:50 AM   #1314
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I think the main issue is that pretty much everyone who made zilvia worth a damn jumped ship. People grow up, get lame, and stop building shitty Nissans sometimes.

Allow me to inspire you to continue shitty Nissan things

I hate uneven pavement

Quote:
They're better than the pricks with KBD aero and BCL wings. And the Hoonigan 4x4 missile car/demolition derby rigs. But yeah, those kids piss me off. They think they know fucking everything because they browsed Tumblr, and are veeeery particular about the pedigree of parts. It's like Supreme kids but with 2001 JDM parts. It's funny cause if you show them posts from 2006 on zilvia they blow their loads and are surprised we had "culture" back then

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

add me on ig bro @cali2carolina I follow4follow/like4like fam

Just us isn't enough. We need new blood, and old blood back lol. I miss seeing people fab shit, come up with solutions, create stuff, etc. Zilvia used to be the forefront for S-chassis information/progression.

Quote:

Someone posted a Fast and Furious quote thread in the CHAT section and it rides. 2019, dude. lol

I miss the old mods. Maybe it's time for additional/new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You are all wrong but also all right.

Zilvia as a forum has been miss managed for a damn year decade. Ancient interface, poor moderation, no value ad for premium membership. I gave up with the Chinese Spam Bot invasion - never seen that on any web-forum before.

They also got rid of the Like/Dislike - Prestige system. Stupid move. Being able to like posts and give credit to people helps build rapport and a sense of community. It also helps highlight the trolls and idiots.

240's seem to appeal almost entirely to broke children with short attention spans. Yes, plenty of old baller patient dudes... but that "plenty" is in this thread. The rest are vain, short thinking, temper-tantrum throwing, yolo shouting spoiled brats spamming Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.

They don't want to become members of a "community", they don't find enjoyment in actually reading about the cars or members - yes, that is part of the hobby in it's self - just spending hours reading about tech tips, history, or build threads.

Good Example - SR20 vs KA-T. There is enjoyment in building a giant thread arguing the merits of both engines, costs of building them, options for setups and seeing what everyone thinks, has done and what they think can be done.

But these kids don't even want to do that - they just want an answer "swap the SR bruh" and that's it.

Same goes for build threads - those are dead because kids don't want to take the time to record and share their efforts - nor do they want to sit down and read what someone else did.

They'd rather just make a YouTube/IG/Snap series of clips hyping their shit. They'd rather watch a "projects car" video from YouTube or some schleps from Australia making stupid jokes. It's all about that constant stimuli and immediate satisfaction. (Just look at the evolution of video games - from complex RPG's like FF7 or Pokemon to fucking Fortnite, I can't even believe Age of Empires was ever a thing).

Plenty of other forums with diverse communities are alive and well. This is because those cars generally attract a wider range of individuals that still support the community. The 240sx remains a highly popular car - unlike a DSM or 3000GT - you go over to any 3000GT forum and it's like the whole place instantly died back in 2009 - but that's because it's also a dead platform.
I was a broke child with a short attention span when I joined, but I was brought under y'alls wings and did some learning. I think I joined when I was 15 and made a new account when I was 16. Yakotas13?? got me my premie membership and it honestly helped me a lot as a human and as a car enthusiast. So as much as it's our job to tell people to fuck off, we need to keep an eye out for diamonds that need polishing. If not to help raise the new generation, to preserve our finite supply of chassis' lol

I submitted a build thread like, a week or so ago, and it's either denied or in purgatory lol

It's ironic that kids rather watch a YouTube video, half the time it's 20 minutes of filler and 5 minutes that I could actually pay attention to. Probably why they like it, so they can browse instagram at the same time lol
Old 06-16-2019, 11:40 AM   #1315
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Someone posted a Fast and Furious quote thread in the CHAT section and it rides. 2019, dude. lol

I miss the old mods. Maybe it's time for additional/new ones.
i let it ride because at least its staying active and people are having FUN with it...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:55 PM   #1316
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i let it ride because at least its staying active and people are having FUN with it...
...the point here is that it's in the wrong place, but since YOU like it you allow someone (that already has a shitty rep) keep it in Chat. Seems like it belongs in Off-Topic Chat with the E3 Thread and other random threads.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:08 PM   #1317
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Please don't bring back those painful memories, the time when she was hot and fun.... And not a shaved head shrieking SJW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB4znOVsfnA
Tell me about it man, a real tragedy. Remember that super bowl she did? I think that was the last time I saw her looking hot

Old 06-16-2019, 11:06 PM   #1318
Corbic
Post Whore!

She was smoking with that awesome vintage style and wackiness. Seemed like someone that would have been a total blast to hang and party with.

Now she's just pure toxic SJW cringe.

Old 06-17-2019, 07:41 AM   #1319
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
I don't care either. The only reason I bring it up is because it's been used against me a few times whenever I ask if I'd be considered for moderator. Maybe one of the only good things I've learned in the military is to not let your personal opinions get in the way of the job...something a couple moderators are guilty of already but get a pass.

If you remember correctly, Zilvia seemed to be getting a little soft and at the height of our shit talking I remember being threatened to be pinked multiple times. Some moderators would PM me telling me to simply 'chill out' and others would just threaten to pink me. Beyond that, yes...these new people get what they deserve.

Again, I still like it here. I just think I could add to the forum.

I like how we make it hard here. I like how there are a few examples of people that you would ASSUME would get roasted on here but fit in. Juusco being a prime example. There are others that have '18 or '19 join dates that still manage to get along because they follow the rules. It's proof enough to me that you just have to not be a mouth-breather to have a good time here.
I'm a wounded veteran myself. I can vouch for the unbiased especially while deployed and attached to other countries fire teams in smaller COP's. 11B is a humbling experience and a MOS that always catches a bad rap but that form of everyone leaving their shit at home and going to work for the common good would do a LOT of people some good - including this forum. You can see where a lot of favoritism played out and another reason why my name isn't red anymore.

Man, I miss Katy back in the day. I've had that picture up since I've been a member. She embodies this forum - was hot and hip and sexy at one point, now it's beat, semi-useless and everyone has already taken a ride and moved on to better things.

Old 06-17-2019, 08:00 AM   #1320
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Man, I love me some short hair chicks,

but not her. RIP to her being fappable.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote