Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #1291
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lol. awesome. i actually didnt know it was raining. i was just laying upside down on my sofa too tired to move.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #1292
Likethunda
Zilvia Junkie

Likethunda is an unknown quantity at this point
u guys still meeting here..?
Likethunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #1293
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Hey bros I wanna sell my hatch and build one of these. What do you think?

Old 03-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #1294
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
do it .... BRO
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #1295
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
teddys rat rod would be ugly!! keep the hatch
Old 03-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #1296
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Fuck you Devin, I bet I could put together a sicker rat rod than you! Flathead V8, straight piped with glass packs, bagged, chop top, and a Pharaoh's sticker on the back! Fanboy chyeah!
Old 03-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #1297
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
teddys rat rod would be ugly!! keep the hatch
bro ... itll probably look better than yuor hatch lol j/k
Old 03-05-2010, 07:29 AM   #1298
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
i just realized that if you go to google click image search, and type in s13 chuki, the first cars that show up are adrian's and mine. pretty damn dope. i feel like i've achieved something.

we were representin that chuki life. . hHAAHHA
Old 03-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #1299
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Someone broke into my car and took a nardi 330mm deep corn steering wheel (the concave one) and a nismo buttplug shift knob. If anyone sees these for sale or anything let me know!
Old 03-14-2010, 03:34 AM   #1300
Teddy
Post Whore!

Josh I got your text. That fucking blows man! I'll be on the lookout, but in all honesty the odds of them turning up for sale are usually slim.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:09 PM   #1301
Jayycob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Jayycob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
is this meet still goin on?
Old 03-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #1302
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
who is down for a beer? its st. pattys day lol
Old 03-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #1303
MikeC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
MikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeC
^ you're a faggot........

anyways, does anyone have 16x9 +15 wheels 4 lug that I can test fit on my g20?
Old 03-19-2010, 01:33 AM   #1304
MikeC
Zilvia Junkie

MikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likethunda View Post
u guys still meeting here..?
who you be?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:50 AM   #1305
MikeC
Zilvia Junkie

fuck you all
Old 03-23-2010, 03:52 AM   #1306
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
everyone was to busy getting wasted to go to the meet last week. is anyone gonna go this week???
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:04 PM   #1307
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Invader Zim sucks donkey dick.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #1308
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
1. did anyone go? i didnt see anyone thought i was early, 9:30ish.
2. i dont like how boba closes early...
Old 03-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #1309
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
mods should seriously just close this thread...
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #1310
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

I don't think many ppl come out anymore. Everyone kinda just stopped showing up
Old 03-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #1311
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ryota, what did you buy.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #1312
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

an awesome piece of machinery that is able to be on par OR surpass you at streets of willow

j/k
Old 03-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #1313
Teddy
Post Whore!

Whatever, I will beat you at Streets any day of the week, Ryota.

Totally kidding.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #1314
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Whatever, I will beat you at Streets any day of the week, Ryota.

Totally kidding.
right now you will! the only car i have is that gas guzzling 10mpg high ass 4runner
Old 03-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #1315
Teddy
Post Whore!

You sold your car finally?
Old 03-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #1316
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
S2000? awsome. I approve.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #1317
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
You sold your car finally?
i wish.

i've had tons of ppl look at the car and theyre all flakers.

i got an offer for 2k CASH
Old 03-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #1318
Teddy
Post Whore!

Wow man, my lowest offer so far is 2.8k cash in hand RIGHT NOW. LMK.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #1319
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

it's alright tho. i'm not in a rush to sell it. I'd rather sell it to someone who would take care of the car.

the ONLY problems is that we have SEVEN cars in my family. my 240 gets parked on the street LOL
Old 03-26-2010, 10:37 PM   #1320
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

I'd love to have ur car and daily it. haha