Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:41 PM   #1291
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Speaking of MMA..

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #1292
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
I love mma
Old 12-02-2007, 11:33 PM   #1293
beefcake6681
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
beefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
I thought that it was just a matter of time. But, thats the life of a fighter. I know guys who have blackout every now and then.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:54 PM   #1294
beefcake6681
Zilvia Member

beefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enough
I was surfing the net to see what happened to Evan Tanner and found his website. I always have had a tremendous amount of respect for him. I remember back in the day before I belonged to a team and was just aspiring to train and fight, I thought it was amazing that he learned Brazilian Jiu jitsu through video tapes. Him and I had the same reason why we started fighting back then --- because it would be a great story to tell our grand kids one day! Anyway, his blogs are pretty interesting. Here is the link...

http://www.evantanner.net/news_on_the_foundation
Old 12-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #1295
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Big Nog via "Is Big Nog gonna have to choke a bitch out"

Cage Rage 24 anyone? PM if you want. ninja fought in this PPV.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 12-03-2007 at 01:07 AM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:04 AM   #1296
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake6681 View Post
I was surfing the net to see what happened to Evan Tanner and found his website. I always have had a tremendous amount of respect for him. I remember back in the day before I belonged to a team and was just aspiring to train and fight, I thought it was amazing that he learned Brazilian Jiu jitsu through video tapes. Him and I had the same reason why we started fighting back then --- because it would be a great story to tell our grand kids one day! Anyway, his blogs are pretty interesting. Here is the link...

http://www.evantanner.net/news_on_the_foundation
yea ive been following tanner forever.

he might fight Jmac at the canadian card
Old 12-04-2007, 01:40 AM   #1297
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection

Old 12-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #1298
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Anybody see the semi's last night. It sucked that Arroyo couldn't fight, but Dana made it seem like he was being a bitch. I couldn't believe that nobody else wanted to fight Mac.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #1299
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

yeah, everyone was scared of mac.

glad mac made it, knew he was when i heard he was gonna be on TUF.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:48 PM   #1300
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Can't wait til Saturday now, not that it's like such a big event, but it gives me something to do. I do want to see Huerta and Guida, should be a good fight.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:02 PM   #1301
myzislow
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
myzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
Can't wait til Saturday now, not that it's like such a big event, but it gives me something to do. I do want to see Huerta and Guida, should be a good fight.
agreed, huerta is a very entertaining fighter to watch, always a good show!
myzislow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #1302
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Boooooo team Hughes!! sucks Arroyo couldn't fight. It would've been a more entertaining a competitive fight.

Huerta and Guida should be entertaining. i'm not really excited about any of the other fights.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 10:42 PM   #1303
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
speaking of Mac, he is dropping to 155
Old 12-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #1304
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

damn for real...he looks pretty good at 170. he's gonna be huge at 155. shades of sean sherk. hopefully he's not stupid enough to do roids like sherk.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #1305
beefcake6681
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
damn for real...he looks pretty good at 170. he's gonna be huge at 155. shades of sean sherk. hopefully he's not stupid enough to do roids like sherk.
The guy is too small to be competitive at 170. At this level in the game, you need all the advantage you can get. Having the size and strength is one of them. He's perfect for 155 and can really do some damage.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:03 AM   #1306
myzislow
Zilvia Junkie

myzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake6681 View Post
The guy is too small to be competitive at 170. At this level in the game, you need all the advantage you can get. Having the size and strength is one of them. He's perfect for 155 and can really do some damage.

agreed, he'd do very well at that weight... IMO

how funny was that franca vs sherk fight, both on enhancers!
Old 12-08-2007, 03:24 AM   #1307
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzislow View Post
how funny was that franca vs sherk fight, both on enhancers!
that would explain how he took all those knees to the dome!

excited for tomorrows event. even though its not a big name card.

knew mac was gonna make it to the finals when i found out he was a contender on TUF. got mac on this match. im sure he learned a lot more while training at randy's gym.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:05 AM   #1308
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

fights look good

cant wait to see War Machine vs Jroc

can anyone say mac vs lauzon ? or nate diaz.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:33 AM   #1309
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Big Nog vs Big Tim for the title on UFC 81!

WAR NOG!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM   #1310
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Best Pride HL ever

[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=21207 026[/ame]
Old 12-08-2007, 11:10 AM   #1311
myzislow
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy S14 View Post
fights look good

cant wait to see War Machine vs Jroc

can anyone say mac vs lauzon ? or nate diaz.
go war machine!! anyone that has the grenade symbol tattooed on their neck gets a from me!! haha

btw... is it just me or does jroc's voice not seem to match his appearance at all?
Old 12-08-2007, 11:31 AM   #1312
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

hahah i know what you mean but he will be a great fighter

he started trained with Serras Camp after the show
Old 12-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #1313
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Nice vid.. Have u seen the history of Pride documentry?
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:17 PM   #1314
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Roger Huerta Vs. Clay Guida
Tommy Speer Vs. Mac Danzig
Jared Rollins Vs. John Koppenhaver
Billy Miles Vs. George Sotiropoulos
Ben Saunders Vs. Dan Barrera
Troy Mandaloniz Vs. Richie Hightower
Matt Arroyo Vs. John Kolosci
Roman Mitichyan Vs. Dorian Price

those were my picks and i did pretty well.

damn. war machine/jrock fight of the night. shit was crazy. jrock with the mad elbows from the bottom.

this was a very very good event. lots of action exact for dan/ben.

knew mac wasn't going to be taken down. homie put in his dues and got what he deserved.

roger..i was shitting bricks after the 2rd around. but man what a fuckin fight.

if it was ppv. i wouldnt have been disappointed about spending 40$ for it.

right when i heard forrest was gonne be one of the coaches for the next TUF. my mind instantly went to rampage. shit will be comedy.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:21 AM   #1315
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
laaaaaaaaaaaame lame... guida had it but, it easily slip away. he proved waht he said.
although stand up was sloopy but, he was catching huerta with jabs. soo funny watching him
though like a crazy caveman. dammit i really thought he had it.

i like saunders, he's going to get better.

definetly great fights! i would spend 40bucks for this shit also.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:04 AM   #1316
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

I think it has to be Rampage now, I mean who else even deserves a shot right now. Plus if you listened carefully Dana said Forest was the #1 contender so it seems pretty obvious.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:16 AM   #1317
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Wanderlei>Chuck
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:30 AM   #1318
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I know we all like to critique fighters, and I do it sometimes as well, but competing is really stressful and you don't know how hard it is until you actually compete.

All I can say is a lot of the things you can do easily in practice becomes really hard to do in competition. It's like your body doesn't response because you're distracted or something.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:20 AM   #1319
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

what a great Event

War machine got even more respect from me now.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #1320
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

ilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to behold
what was Dana's big, huge, awesome, announcment?

I turned it off after guida got submitted