Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:38 PM   #13411
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2020, 07:25 AM   #13412
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I mean if this doesn?t do it for you nothing will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2020, 09:07 AM   #13413
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wowwwwww�������� ^^^

That looks supreme.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:43 AM   #13414
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Bradbuilds with the widebody renders. Looks great.

Old 09-21-2020, 11:05 AM   #13415
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Rocket Bunny version.

Old 09-21-2020, 11:38 AM   #13416
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Another 1.

Old 09-21-2020, 11:38 AM   #13417
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
cant stand the rocket bunny themed/styled aero... but the new Z DEFINITELY has some amazing potential aesthetically with the aftermarket

EDIT: saw that white concept on IG earlier. that thing is snazzy AF

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:25 PM   #13418
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Here's a fresh one for you, zilvia. I'll work on more later.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 09-21-2020 at 05:50 PM..
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:33 PM   #13419
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFZoJGal...=1muhrww0xi5ue
Old 09-21-2020, 01:11 PM   #13420
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Here's a fresh one for you, zilvia. I'll work on more later.

That looks great. Can you do another version in white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
That silver vert is fucking tough!!!
Old 09-21-2020, 03:41 PM   #13421
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That rear bumper needs to be trimmed up. It's so cool being able to see the diff and dual exhaust on the Nismo 350z's. Makes the rear look wider also.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:47 PM   #13422
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's great to see excitement in this thread instead of doom and arguments. It took long enough to get back on the original topic. lol
Old 09-21-2020, 05:20 PM   #13423
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
People who like this car really can't keep their over-fendered cock in their pants. I blame the Kyza. Fuck that dude.
Old 09-21-2020, 05:40 PM   #13424
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That looks great. Can you do another version in white?
Like this?

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 09-21-2020 at 09:17 PM..
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:00 PM   #13425
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
I mean if this doesn?t do it for you nothing will.

I like This one a lot. The Red One is pretty interesting too.

This car has the potential to look great in real life If Nissan cleans up the concept just a tad. The rear bumper extend looks a little odd and these kit designs definitely take care of that.
I showed a friend and he felt it looked to bloated still. I am hoping Nissan takes a serious look at that who thing. As the 350z did indeed have a bloated look and the 370 rear totally was overly big hipped.

In comparision while the Supra is definitely a BMW in disguise and a polarizing bodywork design they did manage to keep the car from looking bloated like the Predecessor always did.

Nissan I am looking at you hard and hoping you deliver as I am definitely in the camp of another RWD sports car what should I buy.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:28 PM   #13426
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I don’t expect the production version to change drastically design wise or in proportion. Especially since it has received such a positive reception. No design is perfect, but I think we can all agree that this thing has checked significantly more boxes than any of us expected (although we certainly hoped) it to. Any little issue we have with it’s design are already being ironed out by aftermath designers.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:31 PM   #13427
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Like this?

Oh god yes.

Yeah I?m definitely into this car.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:38 PM   #13428
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Another 1.

Omfg.

Other than a 260z never been a fan of Z?s but this just does it for me.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:27 PM   #13429
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Omfg.

Other than a 260z never been a fan of Z?s but this just does it for me.
lol seriously a 260Z is pretty much a 240z they were S30 chassis up until the 280zx. Though the 280Z was a pig in the weight department.
240z?s are where its at . I was seriously thinking of dropping decent cash to get a nice and then this popped and I am like ok I might just be buying new again. BMW bye bye.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 09-22-2020, 01:21 AM   #13430
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
I like the sound of 240z/260z project car a lot even though I fear it will be a massive money pit.

Time will tell if the 400z does well and I think pricing will determine a lot. making it a $50k plus Supra competitor I think will be risky as it puts it out of reach of a lot of enthusiasts. A bare bones model with all the performance parts but without luxo and tech options at $40k or under would hit the sweet spot.

Not really sold on all these renders. I think the car is more appealing just stock with a less offensive shade of yellow.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 02:48 AM   #13431
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I like the sound of 240z/260z project car a lot even though I fear it will be a massive money pit.
Oh ya its bound to be unless you buy one thats at least 3/4 or more of the way already there. Which means now its going to come at some real change. That is where my M3 really comes into play as I take the proceeds of that and dump it into a Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post

Time will tell if the 400z does well and I think pricing will determine a lot. making it a $50k plus Supra competitor I think will be risky as it puts it out of reach of a lot of enthusiasts. A bare bones model with all the performance parts but without luxo and tech options at $40k or under would hit the sweet spot.

Not really sold on all these renders. I think the car is more appealing just stock with a less offensive shade of yellow.
I also agree with you on the 50K price tag Supra competitor . Look at History the Toyota was always the more expensive car. 2000GT extremely expensive . LFA stupidly expensive. Nissan has always down well by being the great but less money spent car.
They turned the Sports car world on its head in 1970 with the 240Z for 4k shit the closest competitors were all coming in at 10K ,
They should price it at 30 for bare bones model and like you said 40k all options tor even the Nismo for 40K.
That would squarely kick Toyota in the nuts.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 09-22-2020, 06:57 AM   #13432
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcGVsql...=16fsoigwc1a36

Another one.

It seems the little tweak that really helps the front is elongating the nose. Easy aftermarket fix.

I do want to say that I am very very encouraged by the reveal event and how absolutely laser focused on enthusiasts and heritage Alfonso Albaisa and CEO Makoto Uchida were. I mean the fact that Uchida even showed old school pics of himself in a ZX was cool. Gives me a lot of hope that they are going to do the right things with each iteration of this Z.
Old 09-22-2020, 07:31 AM   #13433
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
thing's not even out yet and they've already ruined it
Old 09-22-2020, 07:58 AM   #13434
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Hell yes with the LMGT1's

Old 09-22-2020, 08:35 AM   #13435
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:

Another one.

It seems the little tweak that really helps the front is elongating the nose. Easy aftermarket fix.
Duuuuuuddddde. Elongating the nose makes this car nearly perfect.

Quote:
I do want to say that I am very very encouraged by the reveal event and how absolutely laser focused on enthusiasts and heritage Alfonso Albaisa and CEO Makoto Uchida were. I mean the fact that Uchida even showed old school pics of himself in a ZX was cool. Gives me a lot of hope that they are going to do the right things with each iteration of this Z.
I also like they included Z fest into it and took questions from actual people about the car.

I am excited for a car I have no intention to buy.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:15 AM   #13436
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

There’s a very good chance I get one. Very. Although it’ll probably stay almost entirely stock.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:42 AM   #13437
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So good.

Old 09-22-2020, 10:59 AM   #13438
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Hell yes with the LMGT1's
good god thats fucking gorgeous!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:01 AM   #13439
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
There?s a very good chance I get one. Very. Although it?ll probably stay almost entirely stock.

LIES.

You know it will get an exhaust, wheels, then maybe a bigger heat exchanger, might as well do down pipe RT makes turbo's for the VR.......
Old 09-22-2020, 12:58 PM   #13440
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:

Another one.

That Instagram modern G nose version is absolutely sick. I would rock that in an instant.

New Video
Buy my mounts!