Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-11-2016, 02:06 PM   #13441
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
^^^
right?

OT:

It's sublime. I'm going to start 'ignoring' a lot more people now. Makes my faith for this community slightly raise even though it's because I altered the playing field.

SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #13442
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
all hail our mighty overlords!

Old 11-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #13443
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^ is this real life????
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:33 PM   #13444
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Oh how the God's have bestowed their grace upon us. Hopefully he is IP banned so he can't just make a new name and keep acting a fool.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #13445
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:41 PM   #13446
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ban that jared dude too plz, or at least tell him to stop spreading misinformation all the time

kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:52 PM   #13447
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Ban that jared dude too plz, or at least tell him to stop spreading misinformation all the time
What misinformation?
Old 11-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #13448
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I remember when 2014'ers were fuck heads.

Glad to see nothing has changed.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:29 PM   #13449
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

I'd ban you first

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #13450
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I'd ban you first
glad to be top pick

I contribute sometimes......like when i got into several arguments with corbic and ummm........that one time we had that big "I can pick up an SR all by myself and y'all are betas" thread................or when I said frat boys are rapists and business degrees are a joke.....or uhhh Zilvia nostalgia thread?........also ummm memes?
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:52 PM   #13451
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 11-12-2016, 05:06 AM   #13452
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
glad to be top pick

I contribute sometimes......like when i got into several arguments with corbic and ummm........that one time we had that big "I can pick up an SR all by myself and y'all are betas" thread................or when I said frat boys are rapists and business degrees are a joke.....or uhhh Zilvia nostalgia thread?........also ummm memes?
The only reason the other kid got STR8 banned by FaLKoN because he called him smelly. I'm convinced of that.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:42 PM   #13453
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Speed holes...must be a Honda kid.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 03:45 PM   #13454
sackofrice

sackofrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
Speed holes...must be a Honda kid.
Aerodynamics for better drifz, br0!
sackofrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:45 PM   #13455
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
$10k for a 180SX with over 100k miles.

You know they still suck here, right? Trust me.

Last edited by dizzariot; 11-12-2016 at 05:58 PM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #13456
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
$10k for a 180SX with over 100k miles.

You kno they still suck here, right? Trust me.
That price is ridiculous. I still dont understand the allure of owning a rhd car that was offered in lhd.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:07 PM   #13457
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
That price is ridiculous. I still dont understand the allure of owning a rhd car that was offered in lhd.
Yeah man. Driving RHD is cool and actually really comfortable...but when you can't go to a drive-through or pay a toll without a passenger it would get old (back in the US).

I bought a Midnight Purple Type-X for $7800 delivered to Yokosuka from Osaka. 91,XXX miles. It has rust spots and a fucking laundry-list of 'fixes-to-be-done'. Not awesome at all.

Dudes here are fucking stupid bumping threads for 'legit RHD 180SXs' for over $10k. Fanboy overload.

Under my term as Zilvia Marketplace Mod, and, you know, let me just say it will be a great term, very fantastic, I would totally remove grey market car FS Threads. All illegal threads will be sent back to Canada and given the opportunity, and, I truly think, here, that we are a forum built on opportunities, to come back to Zilvia once they are fully legalized.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:21 PM   #13458
rJZx

rJZx is an unknown quantity at this point
^You can go through drive-thru's in a rhd... I've never had a problem.
rJZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 07:42 PM   #13459
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
yeah man. Driving rhd is cool and actually really comfortable...but when you can't go to a drive-through or pay a toll without a passenger it would get old (back in the us).

I bought a midnight purple type-x for $7800 delivered to yokosuka from osaka. 91,xxx miles. It has rust spots and a fucking laundry-list of 'fixes-to-be-done'. Not awesome at all.

Dudes here are fucking stupid bumping threads for 'legit rhd 180sxs' for over $10k. Fanboy overload.

Under my term as zilvia marketplace mod, and, you know, let me just say it will be a great term, very fantastic, i would totally remove grey market car fs threads. All illegal threads will be sent back to canada and given the opportunity, and, i truly think, here, that we are a forum built on opportunities, to come back to zilvia once they are fully legalized.

Make Zilvia Great Again!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 07:43 PM   #13460
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rJZx View Post
^You can go through drive-thru's in a rhd... I've never had a problem.
Some of us are short and can't reach over the empty passenger seat to reach the cashier.

Under my term as Zilvia Marketplace Mod, I'll make sure, and certainty is paramount here, like a top priority, that everyone gets arm extensions. It's going to be great. We're going to be amazing, grabbing all the things we couldn't reach before. Especially the pu.....nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Make Zilvia Great Again!
Thank you, you're too kind. We need an end to this division. Help me stop the marketplace from DIW. Help me make this forum great again.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:51 PM   #13461
rJZx

rJZx is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm only 5'7 and it's all about getting as close as possible then simply reach over...
rJZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:00 PM   #13462
Cnet15
Leaky Injector

Cnet15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm only 5'7 and it's all about getting as close as possible then simply reach over...
That's at least five calories more than I'm willing to spare
Cnet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:03 PM   #13463
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
This is the problem we're facing, here. And it's right in our face. Canadians are telling us to reach over while they reach over and post grey market cars for sale in our beautiful forum. They want us to buy their cars, and I must say I know cars, cars and I have so much history since we go back very far, and reach over to go through our own drive-thrus. This is un-Zilvian at its core, and under my term as Zilvia Marketplace Moderator we won't be told to reach any longer.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:34 AM   #13464
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QCJITMMXkk
Old 11-13-2016, 04:53 PM   #13465
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Under my term as mod, I'll ban fgts like STR8. I should be elected just for a controversial statement like that.
Old 11-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #13466
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=35384
Old 11-13-2016, 11:02 PM   #13467
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Under my term as mod, I'll ban fgts like STR8. I should be elected just for a controversial statement like that.
With SupaDoopa, and let me just tell you he really is super, duper, even, and I at the helm we can put an end to all trolls and Canadian posts plaguing our Great Forum with illegal cars. These cars haven't passed the required tests and documentation and they come to our country and steal all of our Instagram likes.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:11 AM   #13468
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
this thread is ancient... I went and posted in it like a dumbass
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 05:49 AM   #13469
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
With SupaDoopa, and let me just tell you he really is super, duper, even, and I at the helm we can put an end to all trolls and Canadian posts plaguing our Great Forum with illegal cars. These cars haven't passed the required tests and documentation and they come to our country and steal all of our Instagram likes.
We will also dislodge the hemorrhoid that is more commonly called 'Florida.'
Old 11-14-2016, 06:57 AM   #13470
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
We will also dislodge the hemorrhoid that is more commonly called 'Florida.'

Build a Wall and make Florida pay for it!

Better Market Place Enforcement!!

End the Missile Crisis!!!!

Make Zilvia Great Again!!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote