Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #1321
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It is missing 'aura.'
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #1322
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I think it's just the ride height. Make the rear fender touch the lip of the 03's and tuck most of the tire on those front 17's and it'll be just as good IF NOT BETTER than the TE's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #1323
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
holy shit insane deal on entire front end on nissanparts.cc

03 are a way cooler wheel. TE are awesome but everyone has them now.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #1324
sukimoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sukimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the finish is different front vs. rear on those 03s, it would also help if they matched..
Old 04-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #1325
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
180sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
I think this car is beautiful. Maybe you guys don't like it so much 'cause it doesn't belong to a famous person. On the first pic, the angle was different, maybe these pics will give this car more credit.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:06 PM   #1326
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20drifter1 View Post
I think this car is beautiful. Maybe you guys don't like it so much 'cause it doesn't belong to a famous person. On the first pic, the angle was different, maybe these pics will give this car more credit.
Couldn't be further from the truth.

I personally could give a shit less who owns the car.

The stance is what "ruins" it.

Take the first posted picture for example.

Look how low the front lip hangs in comparison to the sideskirt.

As said above, if the rear was tucking to lip and front was tucking most of the tire, it would look perfect, but as it sits now, it just looks really high.

Car still looks good. There's no doubt about that.

Just needs to be a smidge lower or run a lower profile tire.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #1327
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by superJoy View Post
With those Blitz, the removal of the stickers, and the lack of red seats, the car is boring.
There, I fixed it.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #1328
superJoy
Leaky Injector

superJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
There, I fixed it.
Yo dawg, that was the point I was making.

You can't have boring color + crazy stickers, shit is conflicted.

If it was red like that one Itoh thing everything would be OK.

And ZXbro, I'm not Dr. Phil.

No one pays me anything when I say of a bunch of shit.

Someday.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #1329
Kouki14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Kouki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
YES RIDE HEIGHT is the main reason the car looks the way it does in the pics is because iam still on the kyb with like 8 sleeve combo in the pics because the coilovers havent arrived that i ordered and my freind jeff the photographer really wanted to shoot it. The rear wheels are high offset 18s and the front are bh's old blitz that somehow ended up here, not the wheels that i will use. the tires are 205/40/17 federal and 215/40/18 federal because they are on the chunky side so equiveelant to 215 front 225 rear etc, sorry for the long post just thought i would clear things up. Car will be getting some polished wheels i reallly want cr kai WMB like the other guy here zx88 but the low offset face in the front, will post pics more towards the summer as parts arrive. I will repost pics with same setup but tucking in the back and a little past tip in the front. As far as seats i really like the interior black/gray because the car will have type x passenger/rear seat combo. WHeew thanks.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #1330
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
i would punch myself in both eyes before i bought a car already done up
Old 04-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #1331
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
+1 to that,

especially one that hyped.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 04-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #1332
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
yeah for realz
Old 04-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #1333
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thank GOD BH's car didn't get parted out. I'm ashamed I never got to shoot it when it was in his hands, every time we wanted too something came up.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #1334
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
More lower and the car will be fire.

I don't see any problem with buying a car done right. Looks like it's a totally different color in those pics.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #1335
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachsta View Post
Thank GOD BH's car didn't get parted out. I'm ashamed I never got to shoot it when it was in his hands, every time we wanted too something came up.
Pictures of said car, I keep hearing about "BH's car" but I'm still unclear who's or what it is.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #1336
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
See that green car above? That WAS his car.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #1337
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Couldn't be further from the truth.

I personally could give a shit less who owns the car.

The stance is what "ruins" it.

Take the first posted picture for example.

Look how low the front lip hangs in comparison to the sideskirt.

As said above, if the rear was tucking to lip and front was tucking most of the tire, it would look perfect, but as it sits now, it just looks really high.

Car still looks good. There's no doubt about that.

Just needs to be a smidge lower or run a lower profile tire.
lol he was just kidding...
Old 04-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #1338
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
See that green car above? That WAS his car.
So that is the end all be all S13 I've heard about in a dozen threads... was he at least rocking that in like 1998 or something?
Old 04-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #1339
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
are those blitz 17/18 stagger?
Old 04-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #1340
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So that is the end all be all S13 I've heard about in a dozen threads... was he at least rocking that in like 1998 or something?
He rocked it in 2009.

Didn't last.

Oh well.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #1341
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I sense some aggression in your post.

Maybe if the car was more NASCAR themed, you would like it?

Go back to Redneckville, USA where you came from.

Quote:
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Old 04-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #1342
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
I sense some aggression in your post.

Maybe if the car was more NASCAR themed, you would like it?

Go back to Redneckville, USA where you came from.

Seriously brah? Where does this "NASCAR" crap come from, cause TorgueNoob got all insensed when I said Takata is over-rated over priced JDM-Yo crap when you can buy a SImpson harness for like 1/5th the cost... oh noes... NASCAR SPEC YO!

I don't watch and don't care about Nascar, but to mock a piece of safety equipment or company that supplies parts to Nascar teams because "its redneck" is about the most idiotic and un-enthusiast oriented thing I can think of.

Regardless if you like V8s, LRA, Beer and turning left... Nascar is a money making monstrosity that is highly competitive with lots of money on the line for teams with frequent 180mph crashes happening. I think I can trust Clevite Bearings over some "JDM YO EBAY Brand" or feel safe spending $115 for a 6 point Simpson harness instead of a $550 Takata set-up.

As for "BHs" cars... its just, well ordinary and I'm not a fan of the wheels. Anticlimactic is all.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #1343
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Seriously brah? I STOPPED READING HERE Where does this "NASCAR" crap come from, cause TorgueNoob got all insensed when I said Takata is over-rated over priced JDM-Yo crap when you can buy a SImpson harness for like 1/5th the cost... oh noes... NASCAR SPEC YO!

I don't watch and don't care about Nascar, but to mock a piece of safety equipment or company that supplies parts to Nascar teams because "its redneck" is about the most idiotic and un-enthusiast oriented thing I can think of.

Regardless if you like V8s, LRA, Beer and turning left... Nascar is a money making monstrosity that is highly competitive with lots of money on the line for teams with frequent 180mph crashes happening. I think I can trust Clevite Bearings over some "JDM YO EBAY Brand" or feel safe spending $115 for a 6 point Simpson harness instead of a $550 Takata set-up.

As for "BHs" cars... its just, well ordinary and I'm not a fan of the wheels. Anticlimactic is all.
I saw "nascar" enough when I skimmed down through your post to know you're talking some gibberish about "nascar."

Go make a thread about it in OT if you wanna discuss NASCAR, otherwise keep your redneck talk out of the "Kouki 180sx aero" thread.

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Old 04-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #1344
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
that guy put a yellow seat belt pad on BH's riz
hahaha ahha
Old 04-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #1345
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I saw "nascar" enough when I skimmed down through your post to know you're talking some gibberish about "nascar."

Go make a thread about it in OT if you wanna discuss NASCAR, otherwise keep your redneck talk out of the "Kouki 180sx aero" thread.
Racist Troll.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #1346
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:

If you didn't have 'the stank in your location I would like you even less.

That is all.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #1347
Kouki14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Kouki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yea the yellow pad ruined the pic but i had it on there because the manual seatbelt trim need to be trimmed it doesn't retract and rubs on the neck a little and yes z33dori they are mismatched pairs of 18/17 stagger
Old 04-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #1348
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:

I like you.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #1349
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
rather a built car go to someone who appreciates it and continues its development, rather then parted out. One day you guys will sell your cars and realize this. Grow up and relax, its just cars. love those blitz wheels btw

drew this in cad class
Old 04-16-2010, 09:46 PM   #1350
_jake

_jake is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Seriously brah? Where does this "NASCAR" crap come from, cause TorgueNoob got all insensed when I said Takata is over-rated over priced JDM-Yo crap when you can buy a SImpson harness for like 1/5th the cost... oh noes... NASCAR SPEC YO!

are you trying to say takata harnesses arent used in motorsports WAY above the league of nascar?

try jgtc and lemans.

Last edited by _jake; 04-16-2010 at 10:10 PM..
Closed Thread