Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 01:37 AM   #1321
SuperiorS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
SuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
kouki ftw!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 AM   #1322
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dear Niko,

That car is fucking incredible.

Thanks,

JVD.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #1323
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by go4speeed View Post
here are a couple of my Drift car
full kouki aero with 20mm font and 30mm rear fenders.
thanx
Niko
should'a vinyl wrapped it.. like real drifters do.

because with that nice pretty paint job, no one will believe youre really a drifter.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #1324
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
No way he drifts that.

I don't see zipties and the car is too well put together.

Don't lie to us like that.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #1325
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post

[/URL]
[URL="http://img3.imageshack.us/i/img5692m.jpg/"]
223rd and Avalon in Carson.... I work in that area
nice car
Old 09-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #1326
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^^^^
haha, didn't even notice that.

Yellow Basket
Teriyaki place
7-11

I worked right around there too. VeilSide was right down the street. (223rd)
Old 09-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #1327
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

should'a vinyl wrapped it.. like real drifters do.

because with that nice pretty paint job, no one will believe youre really a drifter.
Didnt want to take up space and quote the pic, but DAYAMN, that hatch is f'ing hot as hell!! makes me want to get rid of my s14 and get a hatch
Old 09-22-2009, 11:41 AM   #1328
carter101
BANNED

carter101 is an unknown quantity at this point
nicolay fuckin cuuuuts it.. drifts his shit more then 90% of you biters on here drooling over stock ass aero..
Old 09-22-2009, 11:47 AM   #1329
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter101 View Post
nicolay fuckin cuuuuts it.. drifts his shit more then 90% of you biters on here drooling over stock ass aero..
What the Fuck are you talking about?
Old 09-22-2009, 11:51 AM   #1330
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:

Nicolay cuts something. Maybe farts or paper or cheese.
He also drifts his feces somehow. I guess when you flush the toilet, the poop gets all sideways and drifts into the hole.

90$ of us here bite things while we drool over the human's butt aerodynamics..... I guess.

Not too sure.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:03 PM   #1331
2legit2quit
BANNED

2legit2quit is an unknown quantity at this point
fuck you bh. just cause he doesn't swang on your nuts doesn't mean you gotta get jealous we all know you suck at drifting.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #1332
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Sounds about right, atleast according to him.

That Niko guy, whether he drifts it or not, has a sexy ass kouki.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:16 PM   #1333
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
90$ of us here bite things while we drool over the human's butt aerodynamics..... I guess.
dont talk about aerodynamics, scrub radius, or unsprung weight. remember that

Quote:
you sir, are riding deep. deep up your friends fuckin NUT SACK.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #1334
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
fuck.

sarcasm.

do you speak it?
Old 09-22-2009, 12:23 PM   #1335
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit View Post
fuck you bh. just cause he doesn't swang on your nuts doesn't mean you gotta get jealous we all know you suck at drifting.
Wow the noob trolls are just out in force here. Dude both your comment and the last dicks comments were completely uncalled for.

I guess you guys fail to see sarcasm when it stares you in the face.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 09-22-2009, 12:24 PM   #1336
Brian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit View Post
lol what

I think Nicolay is a cool dude.

Come on, what is your deal? I don't even know who you are.

Last edited by Brian; 09-22-2009 at 12:46 PM..
Old 09-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #1337
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
because being a drifter makes you a REAL 240sx owner. whatever, it's okay, because i had REEEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE'SSSSSSSSSSS FOR BREAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKFASSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #1338
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
sweet ride, too bad it will be wasted on drifting
Old 09-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #1339
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Quote:
^^^^

Yellow Basket
Teriyaki place
7-11

Had a pastrami sandwich from Yellow Basket earlier... just came back from the restroom.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #1340
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Calm the fuck down and stay on topic.

This is a Kouki 180sx thread.

Not a "lets bitch and moan because so and so drifts his car more than any of us on here".

Apparently, you haven't met SARCASM.

Sarcasm, meet Dumbass.

Dumbass, this is Sarcasm.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #1341
Brian
Post Whore!

How is your TYPE G coming along?
Old 09-22-2009, 02:13 PM   #1342
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
223rd and Avalon in Carson.... I work in that area
nice car

lol yea are you the one with a white s13 hatch?

Quote:
^^^^

Yellow Basket
Teriyaki place
7-11

yup right there kinda in front of TOYOTA
Old 09-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #1343
Brian
Post Whore!

yep, exactly.
ah, the old days.

there is also a sick paint shop right there too.
if you're turning left onto 223rd From avalon, it's like the first set of little buildings on the left side.
dude named Henry.
He painted some cool drift cars.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #1344
go4speeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
go4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that car and along ways, I've owned if for 9 years and this is my 3rd build on it. Always wanted a kouki just was never able to afford it. Drifting and I have been friends for about 5 years, this at was finished about 5 months ago. I had the pleasure driving at a pro am event in Seattle. Everyone always tries to be different well on a drift track it really is. Very clean lots of power and one of my dailys as well.

Will post more pics when off work.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #1345
ManoNegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post
lol yea are you the one with a white s13 hatch?
I do drive a white hatch for a daily but it's a stock and beat up.
the hatch you're thinking about - kit, wheels, coilovers - belongs to a guy from
a body shop down the street.
See s-chassis cars there from time to time.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #1346
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
finally have kouki rear valances on my car :]

Old 09-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #1347
Olly
Zilvia Member

Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self
^^ Nice. Mine come back from paint this week with the front lip too.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #1348
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
I know you guys have seen this on rhdjapan right?
NISSAN>>S13 Silvia 180SX>>Exterior - Buy JDM Nissan Auto Exterior Parts

has anyone tried it?
fitment?
wouldnt it be better to rip up a fiberglass lip and replace it?
the lip is kinda pricey, i mean i may be able to find a used oem one for that price.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 09-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #1349
s0fa king
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
s0fa king is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^that front bumper is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cheap!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:06 PM   #1350
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
HAHA yeah its nothing to us s-chassis owners right?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Closed Thread