Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #1351
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
pervert
only sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #1352
tamdo7114
Zilvia Junkie

tamdo7114 is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone in here have a ka24de for sale? i need one asap tahnks!
Old 09-04-2008, 03:58 AM   #1353
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
my name is carlos and will be there tomorrow night in a champaign coupe and holding a rose:ghey: . . .hehehe im excited about going though

Old 09-04-2008, 05:11 PM   #1354
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
thats cool who is it for whomever pushes the brown button or what
Old 09-04-2008, 05:36 PM   #1355
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
wtf u talking about boy? lol
Old 09-05-2008, 03:13 AM   #1356
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
woot.. i got there so late hahah. but it was cool seeing all your 240

Old 09-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #1357
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey everybody! just to let you know, my myspace site for my race comic/manga is up. Its not much but its up lol. so enjoy. www.myspace.com/downhillnights

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
Old 09-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #1358
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^ Pretty cool
Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 AM   #1359
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
dan has one. CUSCOS14. is his sn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamdo7114 View Post
anyone in here have a ka24de for sale? i need one asap tahnks!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:25 AM   #1360
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
YES!!!!!! my cars running.... ill bring it out to the meet.. ive waited 3 months scence ive picked it up to drive it.. low as it goes.. see u guyes soon
Old 09-11-2008, 11:58 AM   #1361
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
im guessin you dont need that cas shaft then right.. homie said 60 bux. see you guys at the meet hopefully i make it up the driveway in one piece
Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #1362
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
did i miss any action?

Old 09-12-2008, 01:44 AM   #1363
Starmon

Starmon is on a distinguished road
nah
asdfgfdjhgfd
Old 09-12-2008, 02:25 AM   #1364
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclsteve View Post
did i miss any action?
Aside from the usual idiocy? Nope.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:36 AM   #1365
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
did i miss any action?
well, angie tells good stories, last nite was "everyone bitch about how effed up their relationship is" night.

o ya and mike (wish one) finally got his car painted. it looks liek it should be in a hyper rev catalog! hella sick!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #1366
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

^^^^ thank you travolata!... oh and i got my second ref of the year last, night pulled over twice in 10 minutes. first ticket happend leaving autobacs, stopped on beach in the parking lot where sizzler is. ref. and exhaust ticket, and the cop was trying to school me on how i should have an air filter on my maf to protect me from dust storms and that could possible cause engine damage, hahahha. the second ticket... according to the police officer im required to have mudflaps because of my wheelfitment! no front license plate and a not properly working pass. side brake light. SOOOO F*CKIN LAME!!!!!! MUD FLAPS ON BN SPORTS I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #1367
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
well, angie tells good stories, last nite was "everyone bitch about how effed up their relationship is" night.

o ya and mike (wish one) finally got his car painted. it looks liek it should be in a hyper rev catalog! hella sick!
Holy shit, where was I during that conversation? I definitely needed to be in it haha

Yeah Mike your car looks BAD ASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
^^^^ thank you travolata!... oh and i got my second ref of the year last, night pulled over twice in 10 minutes. first ticket happend leaving autobacs, stopped on beach in the parking lot where sizzler is. ref. and exhaust ticket, and the cop was trying to school me on how i should have an air filter on my maf to protect me from dust storms and that could possible cause engine damage, hahahha. the second ticket... according to the police officer im required to have mudflaps because of my wheelfitment! no front license plate and a not properly working pass. side brake light. SOOOO F*CKIN LAME!!!!!! MUD FLAPS ON BN SPORTS I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE!
Wow, air filter and mud flaps. The swines are REALLY dropping down to a new low.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #1368
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Quote:
rofl mud flaps did they really give u a ticket for that lol?

Old 09-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #1369
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
my car is almost done ahahah the it goes to paint and then all u guys see it!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #1370
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
wtf? that suxorz. 2nd ref ticket? did you just pay the fine on the first one? let us know how this plays out, especially since afaik the state ref is still closed due to the budget crisis. now get yourself some damn mudflaps suckah!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #1371
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
im guessin you dont need that cas shaft then right.. homie said 60 bux. see you guys at the meet hopefully i make it up the driveway in one piece
Quote:

you car loooooks sick.
can't wait to see it after the colorsand and buff.

So whats up?
We still doing the deal, I colorsand and buff, you gimme the engine?. LOL.

And where was I when you guys were talking about relationships?! i think i was with norm haha. or the long talk with taka about ls1s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Old 09-13-2008, 12:57 PM   #1372
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
You know that girl that was selling virginity online?

Well I wanna sell my butthole, if anyone is interested. send me a pm.
Serious need money to fix up my car.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #1373
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjoe View Post

pm nismoknight hes looking for one

Old 09-14-2008, 11:22 PM   #1374
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
wtf? that suxorz. 2nd ref ticket? did you just pay the fine on the first one? let us know how this plays out, especially since afaik the state ref is still closed due to the budget crisis. now get yourself some damn mudflaps suckah!
yeah its my second one within around a 12month period... i dont really know what im going to do yet worse comes to worst just swap the Ka back in and try to pass ref if they ever get it back up. or just ship the car to baja my parents are buyin house soon so i might run away for for like 6 mo. to a year.... or never return.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
you car loooooks sick.
can't wait to see it after the colorsand and buff.

So whats up?
We still doing the deal, I colorsand and buff, you gimme the engine?. LOL..
NOoooo... how about you color sand and buff and i wont be mad that i had to get a new door lock because your broke your key in mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjoe View Post

SICKASS NI66A!!!!
holla at me about your front seal and oil pan.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:23 PM   #1375
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
pm nismoknight hes looking for one

you sell the exhaust yet???
Old 09-14-2008, 11:27 PM   #1376
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
you sell the exhaust yet???
naw it got taking down from the for sale for too many "bumps" i just havnt put it back for sale yet want it?

Old 09-15-2008, 02:47 AM   #1377
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
naw it got taking down from the for sale for too many "bumps" i just havnt put it back for sale yet want it?

Ya that racerx guy is a fucking nazi. lol
Old 09-15-2008, 10:08 AM   #1378
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

maybe im in need of a new exhaust....have any offers on it yet?
Old 09-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #1379
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

ya I got an offer for 440 and some ruca arms for my car u still have first dibs tho if u still want it

Old 09-18-2008, 01:58 AM   #1380
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
met some of you guys at nickel nickel, i shall be there 2morow.
Closed Thread