Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 03:28 PM   #1381
SpuGen
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
SpuGen is making a name for him/her selfSpuGen is making a name for him/her selfSpuGen is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey. Sorry.

How much did you refund back on Paypal?
Guy who did it for me is avoiding me and I kinda want the money back from him.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #1382
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
the pending e-check hasn't cleared yet so there is nothing to refund yet.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 03-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #1383
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I sold the display already.
Damn! it was worth a try..
Old 03-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #1384
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Parts Shop MAX super angle steering knuckle project is a success!

We made some changes to improve the part.
We widened the space on one side to put a wrench in it and we still opted to cut down the 19mm wrench to get the bolt tightened but who cares about the appearance of our 19mm wrench...
We cut off the factory knuckle bump stop and straightened out the curved section of our part.
We also needed to make a custom bumpstop on the lower arm.
Here are pics of the finished part and installation.
I am really excited about this part, I think this is the most important part for drifting since diffs and coilovers.
Initial tests are flawless.
No interference in the wheel well on the more aggressive hole.
No noticeable heavyness in steering, but its a little quicker.
It's very intuative - you dont have to completely re-learn the car.
No steering lock / bumpsteer.
No problem resetting the toe.
Big improvement of roll center angle in tie rod.
BIG ANGLE!!

Track testing to follow this weekend.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #1385
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
lmao...that is a serious turning radius! NICE!
Old 03-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #1386
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
OMG! So what procedure do we need to go through in order to get this awesome part?!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #1387
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That's hella dope, i want! i'll see if my friend will let go his part so i could send you mine to get modified to do that. that's what we need right? send you them to get it done?
Old 03-27-2008, 08:50 PM   #1388
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Holy shite, this is awesometown.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:21 AM   #1389
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Holly shit, this is dope.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:43 AM   #1390
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Holy shit is right. pbm ftmfw. You guys will be the industry standard soon hehehe.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:33 AM   #1391
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Fucking SWEET!!!!! Im going to get this just for easier parking! Can't wait!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #1392
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks guys! We will wait to track test in USA and Japan to finalize the specifications. I will post price and availability when I know what its going to be. I am unsure what procedure we will follow for sending in your factory knuckle. Ultimately its up to the boys in J-land weather we will sell the part with welding service only or sell the part by itself and let people mod their knuckle. I think its quite a liability letting random people do it, your comments on that will be appreciated and forwarded to the man in Japan.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:08 PM   #1393
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Damn that's badass. I saw similar spindles in DT. BTW I just bought an oil pan skidplate hehe

Old 03-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #1394
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ya, the pros and all the good drifters in Japan are all about aftermarket knuckles. But for some reason it seems like no one in the US sells them. In Drift Tengoku they have a variety of options range from $300-$1000 plus shipping, the cheaper ones require you to send them your factory knuckle for modification, more expensive ones are replacement knuckles.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:46 PM   #1395
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i'd rather pay to have them done right in this situation, suspension aint no joke
Old 03-28-2008, 09:49 PM   #1396
captainfalco
Zilvia Member

captainfalco is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to captainfalco
2 sets of 15mm spacers shipped to 16002?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #1397
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfalco View Post
2 sets of 15mm spacers shipped to 16002?
How many lugs?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:20 PM   #1398
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

About the track test of the super angle steering knuckle:

I had the opportunity to track test these things at Horse thief mile and balcony yesterday. I have to say this is like a whole new world for drifting. They are that good. While it doesn't take any time to get used to the knuckles on the street, It defenately takes at least 1 full day at the track to get confident with the new posibilities that are presented to you by having nearly infinite counter steer. At first I didn't really know what to do when I drifted past an angle I never drifted at before so my first reaction was to lift which made me spin so next I tried to mash the gas when I was in the new angle zone and it worked beautifully. Once I realy got used to it I noticed all kinds of things:
The input on the steering wheel at initiation is refreshingly reduced.
The old heavyness and reduced control at and around full lock is gone.
Its just as easy to countersteer at a maximum angle of attack as any other steering angle.
I have more control over the car when I'm not whipping my hands around the steering wheel like before.
A flick of the wrist pretty much covers most input reqirements on the track.
If you do spin around which is harder to do, the turning radius is so tight that you don't have to grab the e-brake to do a 180 to get going the right direction on a narrow course.
The reduced input actually works both ways so when you let go of the wheel to let it correct, it does not spin as much or as hard as before.
There is more control and precision coming out of a big fast drift on to a straight because you need to slowly unwind the counter steer when you lift the throttle a bit, and the reduced turns of the wheel allow you to do it with more grace.
When coming from a straight throwing the car sideways into turn you can be as aggressive as you want with the angle because the counter steer is there to back you up.
When you do hit the bump stop which is almost impossible now its more of a light tap then a WHAM like before.
Its almost impossible to hit the bumpstop and maintain a drift because when you actually hit the bumpstop now you are at such a ridiculous angle you are looking over your shoulder to see where you are going.

I'm not just creating hype, its really that good. This changes everything. I definitely recommend this part not just for you animal drifters but for beginners too because it just makes everything easier. I think grip racers will like this too.

Since this is so obviously a must have item, we'll get this into production ASAP.

One more thing, about the two holes, its easier to learn - a more understated change to use the first hole, but if you don't use the second hole you're missing out.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 03-30-2008 at 12:49 PM..
Old 03-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #1399
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
how much would the super angle steering knuckle cost if it were to be put into production to sale?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #1400
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hopefully as much as the rest of their awesome suspension parts.....
Old 03-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #1401
didderson
Zilvia Member

didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to didderson
I'd also vote for you guys welding them. Gather a few spares then send em out with a ridiculous core charge so you get more back to weld. The core charge would have to be higher than nissan's part number for the knuckle... if they even still sell them.

either that or mail in your own, which would require ppl to take their cars off the road for X weeks.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #1402
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I have no idea right now but I guarantee they will try be competitive with similar Japanese items, and I will stock up as much as I can so you guys wont have to pay for shipping between USA and Japan unlike all the other brands that no one stocks here in the USA.

The OEM part is really expensive. I know what you're saying about downtime, but that could be reduced to like 2 days if they're shipped overnight both ways.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #1403
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
i'm about to go to my homies house and pick up a pair of those from his parted out s13 just to be ready for when these are available. that's so freaking sick. i'd like to see some video of that increased angle.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #1404
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
da1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey very intrested in the zero slip diff. so if you can pm me about it
Old 03-30-2008, 07:23 PM   #1405
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The promoter was a little anal about having our camera on the track so we couldnt get any good footage but this is what we got:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_coR0V-_5E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_coR0V-_5E[/ame]

PM sent.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #1406
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
^tha sickness
Old 03-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #1407
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Do you offer any hub-centric 30mm or 40mm spacers in 4x100? (Miata)
Old 03-30-2008, 10:40 PM   #1408
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
any chances of a skyline application for that knuckle thing?
Old 03-31-2008, 01:24 AM   #1409
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
In Drift Tengoku they have a variety of options range from $300-$1000 plus shipping
Lets hope these are on the cheaper side for the broke drifters!!!

I would be more than willing to send my spindles to you guys to make sure it is right!
Old 03-31-2008, 02:33 AM   #1410
Jordan-S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

Jordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the rough
omg that is badass thats awsome that yall designed this im definatly buying some if PBM decides to start makeing them.

Crazy sick angle sweet
Closed Thread