Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 06:38 PM   #1381
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anybody got any chuuki fender extension(s)? My driver's side fell off and I need to replace it. Its driving me nuts that its missing >_<

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #1382
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
>_<

Tell otis to roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
my car is almost done ahahah the it goes to paint and then all u guys see it!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 12:49 AM   #1383
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by leash View Post
Its driving me nuts...
Oldie but a goodie.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #1384
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
I checked out this meet last night and it was poppin' pretty well. I rolled out there with the homie Lino ('86 Corolla) and my '91 S13 Coupe.. Unfortunately, I made it out there too late to actually check out the famous Autobacs but I did see some pretty awesome cars.. Rolled out to Guppy's Tea House afterward and that place seemed to be happenin' as well. I never really play much on the this side of town but it was very nice to see what goin' on on the otherside of the tracks..lol. Thank you to everyone for ur hospitality and thank you Lino for showing me around. You gotta let me return the favor.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #1385
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeates36 View Post
I checked out this meet last night and it was poppin' pretty well. I rolled out there with the homie Lino ('86 Corolla) and my '91 S13 Coupe.. Unfortunately, I made it out there too late to actually check out the famous Autobacs but I did see some pretty awesome cars.. Rolled out to Guppy's Tea House afterward and that place seemed to be happenin' as well. I never really play much on the this side of town but it was very nice to see what goin' on on the otherside of the tracks..lol. Thank you to everyone for ur hospitality and thank you Lino for showing me around. You gotta let me return the favor.
You went to Guppy's in Cerritos? haha I went there after the meet too.

Old 09-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #1386
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
You went to Guppy's in Cerritos? haha I went there after the meet too.
Yea, I think I saw you at both spots. Were you with an S14..?
Old 09-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #1387
smokingae86
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokingae86 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^Yeah dood now you gatta show me your neck of the woods..haha
Old 09-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #1388
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
okies dokie body kit is here and one if the only two injector resistor packs in the country is in my possession so yeah it'll be started tonight hopefully and into paint next week and um i gotta figure something out about smog then everyone will see it oh and thanks mike for letting me drive ur car last night ehh i still gotta work on the whole super stiff clutvh thing but yeah <3
Old 09-26-2008, 12:43 AM   #1389
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
It was nice to see all of you again, I missed last two.

Mike your car looks HOT.....did you see cops?
Old 09-26-2008, 02:57 AM   #1390
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Andrew and I got rolled.

I got a fix it ticket for front plate haha.

So do I have to appear to the court and the chp station? He just said go to CHP station and get it checked off. O.o
Old 09-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #1391
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Andrew and I got rolled.

I got a fix it ticket for front plate haha.

So do I have to appear to the court and the chp station? He just said go to CHP station and get it checked off. O.o
my bad, im a jinx. anyways i dont think it matters,but last time i gotta lic. plate ticket went to the court house.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:04 AM   #1392
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
word, or you can go to the court house the day of, and have a sheriff sign it off and pay your $10.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
Old 09-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #1393
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Mike your car looks HOT.....did you see cops?

LOL thanks ernie! and no i didnt see any cops i was on the look out though.

Joe Got referee too! shieeeeett!!!! They werent able to find me tho, and i didnt take the sneaky backside route, i mobbed it out on beach all the way down to HB no hassle luckily. Im really over this meet i know its been tradition but its time to move it somewhere else.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #1394
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post

Joe Got referee too! shieeeeett!!!! They werent able to find me tho, and i didnt take the sneaky backside route, i mobbed it out on beach all the way down to HB no hassle luckily. Im really over this meet i know its been tradition but its time to move it somewhere else.
+1. too many ppl are getting rolled leaving this place. maybe we should all just take our 2nd cars when we roll up! i'll have my mx5 hard parked next to mikes passat!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #1395
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
yay im back!! car will most likely be there thurs!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 02:32 PM   #1396
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
So, why were you pinked?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #1397
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
yay im back!! car will most likely be there thurs!!!
my car will be there next thurs, hood popped and all, you better bring your A game.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #1398
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

haha my car will make u cream urself hahahah

and i was pinked cuz in a thread i was talking about otis (rb-performance) and i said he was muh n word with a A not and R and i got banned i was confused though cuz ive seen people say it before and anyone who knows me like totally knows that otis is like on of my best friends and that i love him to death and i meant no disrespect at all so yeah that was why but im back yay!!!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #1399
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
we shall see about that, my engine got cleaned, so it looks decent.

i miss the dirt.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #1400
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Cops will be there to watch you pop the hoods and these cars.

Damn! that pizza is so good. So much for my diet
Old 09-26-2008, 11:19 PM   #1401
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
haha my car will make u cream urself hahahah

and i was pinked cuz in a thread i was talking about otis (rb-performance) and i said he was muh n word with a A not and R and i got banned i was confused though cuz ive seen people say it before and anyone who knows me like totally knows that otis is like on of my best friends and that i love him to death and i meant no disrespect at all so yeah that was why but im back yay!!!!!
ya apparently thats the fast way to get pinked, even if you're referring to a close personal friend in a non-insulting way. yokotavia is pinked rite now for the same thing.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:59 PM   #1402
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I should roll out to the meet with no exhaust again. Rev a bit next to teh cops as I leave, and just smile as they see my Arizona license plate. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #1403
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Yeah I got rolled on my way out too. They popped my hood. I was shitting bricks.

Good thing I'm a genius and I talked my way out of it.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:40 AM   #1404
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I should roll out to the meet with no exhaust again. Rev a bit next to teh cops as I leave, and just smile as they see my Arizona license plate. lol
Jerk!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #1405
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yeah I got rolled on my way out too. They popped my hood. I was shitting bricks.

Good thing I'm a genius and I talked my way out of it.

Pft, you just offered buttsecks. lol
Old 09-27-2008, 04:00 AM   #1406
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post

seriously.
maybe we should find a new spot.

Its getting ridiculous.
The hondas pretty much just drew a bunch of unwanted attention. [over the last 2-3 months]
Now cops are always around our meet and we are finally getting targeted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Old 09-27-2008, 04:19 AM   #1407
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
New spot? FUCK THAT. Move the meet to a different night. Done and done.

As far as I know, there are no meets there on Monday nights...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:59 AM   #1408
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Or Tuesdays.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #1409
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
new spot? Fuck that. Move the meet to a different night. Done and done.

As far as i know, there are no meets there on monday nights...
monday or tuesday is koo with us
Old 09-27-2008, 01:55 PM   #1410
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
LMAO you know... I didnt think of that!
but where will I go on thursdays? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Closed Thread