Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #1441
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
was that bumper middle opening cut bigger? looks like it would have looked better without the cutting.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #1442
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yes, Its a stock bumper that was cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Came from a s13 we bought. it has a unknown add on lip onto the oem front bumper. Suprise me that the lip is ABS plastic with perfect fitment onto the oem bumper.
ABS is costly, high production, and very very few placed offered it... I would look it over heavily for a logo stamp or #... I can almost bet you its a very old Xenon/Nismo.
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #1443
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
that would be very nice to have for ans13 for sure though, and is reinhard exhaust considered rare? If so , would having one for your s14 and your s13 rare?
Old 05-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #1444
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
RienHard isn't "Rare" because its still a production piece, but it is hard to get and very few in the US.

I guess I should make a "Few and Far Between" Thread for these type parts... hahaha.
However they will eventually end up here, sooner than most!!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #1445
illvialuver
Post Whore!

yeah, I have only seen about 4 others on the forums plus featured cars in magazines. I heard they don't make the dual tip ti anymore.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #1446
NismoPlsr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
NismoPlsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Came from a s13 we bought. it has a unknown add on lip onto the oem front bumper. Suprise me that the lip is ABS plastic with perfect fitment onto the oem bumper.

[IMG]http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img341.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/7/4/6/femto2222-img600x450-1336814841jr0wc696770.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img341.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/7/4/6/femto2222-img600x450-1336814842h5ljai96770.jpg[IMG]
So are you selling that lip?
Old 05-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #1447
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoPlsr View Post
So are you selling that lip?
Buy the entire thing.

Here is the live YAJ link.

-----> S13

I remember a long time ago, my first post in this section. I posted a picture from YAJ and got my ass ripped by the mods. The rules strictly state not to post anything you don't own and you must have your own pictures. Pink Godzila are you seller femto2222 on YAJ?
Old 05-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #1448
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Longchamps XR-4Zs in GTR sizing, 18x9.5 +12.

^^^Does the ugly ass Target bodykit count as rare too? After having it for almost 4 yrs, it kinda grew on me cuz it was different. But got I hated it for the longest.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:05 AM   #1449
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^yum, long champs. I like the kit, except for the front bumper

ratsun: dawa (73 datsun 620)
clublexus: properD (97 sc300)
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #1450
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Flip... time to convert to kouki again. Sam has the kouki front to match!!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:57 AM   #1451
leung
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (73)
leung is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
JDM CAS cover, only know of one other stateside and its cracked. Came off a clip. Can't even find any info on it besides another pic or two on google images.

leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #1452
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

^^^ Section/ Silk Road made those...
Old 05-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #1453
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Flip... time to convert to kouki again. Sam has the kouki front to match!!
I am going Kouki on my current S14. Just waiting for the retainer then gonna swap on my JDM front end...I just remembered. I got the optional OEM lip with it. That counts are rare too right?

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #1454
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

discontinued, not sure about rare... I can see where this could go both ways.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #1455
89_240jdm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (183)
89_240jdm is on the path to ruin89_240jdm is on the path to ruin89_240jdm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 183 reviews
Cool

s13 g-grow 180sx type x skirts ....

89_240jdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #1456
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
ABS is costly, high production, and very very few placed offered it... I would look it over heavily for a logo stamp or #... I can almost bet you its a very old Xenon/Nismo.
So would of I, That would be cool if it was a old school Xenon or Nismo
Old 05-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #1457
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Finally got all my aero fiberglassed back together today for test fit
Old 05-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #1458
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ lol does that thing sleep in a shipping container?
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #1459
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
RienHard isn't "Rare" because its still a production piece, but it is hard to get and very few in the US.
And there's a serious wait when you place an order in Japan. They usually wait till they have an order total order amount of over 30 (That was the number when I had placed an order for mine), and THEN begin to source materials in order to make them.

In total it was about a 3-4 month process...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:44 AM   #1460
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
Got this in the mail this past summer from Nissan. Wish I'd seen this thread then lol.

Not crazy rare, but BNIB is :P
BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #1461
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

So you know its not rare but you still posted them up? Shit I didnt even bother posting up my JDM kouki bumper OEM lip...that shit's rarer than JDM kouki rear valence since they're not in production anymore.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-21-2012, 07:11 AM   #1462
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So you know its not rare but you still posted them up? Shit I didnt even bother posting up my JDM kouki bumper OEM lip...that shit's rarer than JDM kouki rear valence since they're not in production anymore.
It's rare to have them not painted, used, cracked, and beat to hell. New today is rare. Valances haven't been in production for quite a long while. There's only rumors of them coming back now. Go ahead and find me another BNIB set from the last couple years. Glad you have a lip, congrats, you can feel cooler than me if you want.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #1463
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
go ahead keep arguing. THAT will make them rare.

Hes cooler than you because hes not a fucking tool. I love it when people post the wrong shit in a thread then get super bootytickled that they get called out for it.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #1464
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Lol, yeah, cause I couldn't go back a few pages and find sillier parts put on here.

/shrug. Like it, or don't. Couldn't really care.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #1465
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
^^ SO because you saw non cool people post up sillier non rare items you wanted to join their bandwagon fully being aware of the situation? You obviously could care if you're still arguing about it ^_*
Old 05-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #1466
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Meh. The haterade bandwagon makes me lol.

So flip, how do a set of rims count as rare "s-chassis" parts, seeing as you're an expert? Lol
Old 05-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #1467
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
This thread needs way less of dudes shaking their dicks at each other, and more cool, rare, stuff.
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #1468
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
^What kyles said.

Bunch of limpdicks arguing over nothing in here.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #1469
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews

sold the front end but kept the signals and put them on my current s14
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #1470
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinIX View Post
Meh. The haterade bandwagon makes me lol.

So flip, how do a set of rims count as rare "s-chassis" parts, seeing as you're an expert? Lol
Wow...you're still crying about it? Give yourself a pat on the shoulder for me just to make you happy.

If you can show me another set of those wheels, fuck, if you can show me a set of XR4Zs bigger than 16s that doesnt have shitty sizing, I'll give you a fucking cookie.

CLICK HERE!!!