Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #1441
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
knicks came through in a must win game

too many more wins like this and I am going to have a heart condition before the playoffs even begin
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #1442
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
knicks came through in a must win game

too many more wins like this and I am going to have a heart condition before the playoffs even begin
Does it even matter? Not like they'll make it out of the first round...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #1443
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Does it even matter? Not like they'll make it out of the first round...
They sure won't if they start running their offense through Lin instead of Melo when he comes back...
Old 04-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #1444
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
They sure won't if they start running their offense through Lin instead of Melo when he comes back...
Lin is out until at least the second round of the playoffs, and these Knicks aren’t beating any of the top 3 in a 7-game series.

Clippers and Timberwolves tonight.
It seems that the Blake Griffin/Kevin Love angle is becoming one of the league’s next “rivalries,” but tonight will not be a renewal of it. Love is sitting out.

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #1445
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
"SONICSGATE: REQUIEM FOR A TEAM" WILL PREMIERE ON FRIDAY, APRIL 27TH ON CNBC
Come home Sonics!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #1446
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Lol, hard to imagine that even humphries gets booed at MSG. He will never survive.

I doubt Lin will even play. Knicks should be okay if they play top defense. Hopefully jj and amare are back feeling healthier.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #1447
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
So this Miami/Chicago game really matter? Figured everybody else seems to be resting their players to get ready for the playoff...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #1448
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
So this Miami/Chicago game really matter? Figured everybody else seems to be resting their players to get ready for the playoff...
Implications for home court advantage in the playoffs

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #1449
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Watson needs to join Flop City.

Launching himself with a jump both feet off the ground for the mid air spin off the arm.

Chris Paul esque...
Old 04-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #1450
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Watson needs to join Flop City.

Launching himself with a jump both feet off the ground for the mid air spin off the arm.

Chris Paul esque...
what was lbj intending? doesn't look like he's setting a screen at half court. watson must have pissed of lbj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #1451
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Excuse me while i buy stock in KORVERRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 04-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #1452
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
best bench in the game. great D. good win for the bench.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #1453
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BULLLLLLS!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLDeaFEHnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw47Hnid5Xs
Old 04-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #1454
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Report: New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson to buy Hornets from NBA - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

And I write too!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #1455
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
just heard sec ago...sacramento lost their arena deal. good news for seatle.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #1456
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Marc Stein ‏ @ESPNSteinLine
RT @MagicInsider: Dwight Howard (back) expected to be out 14-16 days. Playoffs could start for Magic on April 29-30. Race is on
I guess it's not as bad as I had thought, when I first heard that his back was tweaked...
Old 04-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #1457
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
just heard sec ago...sacramento lost their arena deal. good news for seatle.
Thought Seattle wants to make a new franchise, not relocate a new one.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #1458
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i'm sure seattle would be happy with any franchise they can get, but they have the rights to the sonics name and probably want to bring that back with so much history behind it. not sure if the nba would let them move the kings in and kill that name.

last i heard, the maloofs were interested in moving the kings to las vegas, anaheim, and possibly san jose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #1459
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Thought Seattle wants to make a new franchise, not relocate a new one.
The league is not taking on any more franchises, lest the lockout would have been total bullshit. Relocating one that isn't making it in their home market to one that was robbed of a team that WAS, and is champing for a team, seems smarter to me. In my opinion, Sacramento, New Orleans and Toronto were my picks, and moving Toronto would require redoing the divisions. The Saints' owner just agreed to buy the Hornets, so that leaves Sacramento.

And I write too!
Old 04-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #1460
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
I hope the Kings move to Seattle. Then i won't have to hear them cheer everytime their team stumbles into mediocrity.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 04-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #1461
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

knicks heat at the garden

this is going to be interesting
Old 04-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #1462
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Yeah I'm planning to watch that game...Will the Heat play actual ball? Or will they continue to be lethargic?
Old 04-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #1463
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Knicks loss, just shows Anthony cant get it done by himself. Needs somebody to distribute the ball and get others involved in the game.

Also, WTF, Wade slams the ball and doesnt get a T? Shit, I've seen people get T'd for less than that.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #1464
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Nick Van Gundy sure doesn't like flopping lol

Anyone else think Melo pushes off with his left arm too much?
Old 04-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #1465
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Nick Van Gundy sure doesn't like flopping lol

Anyone else think Melo pushes off with his left arm too much?
He does this WAYYYY too much...
Old 04-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #1466
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

what a game! till the knick offense shut down late in the game and by shut down I mean mello got tired because he was carrying the whole team on his shoulders..

like it was already pointed out, knicks have no one to distribute the ball... mello can only win them so many games and against a team like the heat one player can't win the game. But stoud should be back some time this week, so i hope he can give the knicks another boost in scoring.

yea I had a good chuckle at van gundy's rant on flopping
Old 04-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #1467
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Lakers pass is to Bynum when he's doubled BEFORE the pass.

what the fuck...

9/14 from 3 before that Dirk airball...

I don't remember ever seeing a team get torched for an entire month from 3 like this. Don't miss contested ones, don't miss open ones. They are like layups.

Ron missed McBobs for a lob then blew the layup. Pau needs to get on the block vs Mahimini. Camping out too much. They need him to get aggressive.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #1468
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Lakers pass is to Bynum when he's doubled BEFORE the pass.

what the fuck...

9/14 from 3 before that Dirk airball...

I don't remember ever seeing a team get torched for an entire month from 3 like this. Don't miss contested ones, don't miss open ones. They are like layups.

Ron missed McBobs for a lob then blew the layup. Pau needs to get on the block vs Mahimini. Camping out too much. They need him to get aggressive.
Still pretty impressive how they got 43 pts off Bynum/Gasol and another 22 from Session...5 players with double digits and the Lakers only played 8 players.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #1469
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huLfBUuS7ng
Old 04-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #1470
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Did anyone catch the Heat vs Nets game? I have never seen an opposing team's fanbase cheer so hard for the Heat. Lebron went crazy and scored 17 in a row to close out the game and in the last minute of the game everyone in the Nets arena was not only cheering everytime LBJ scored but they were chanting "LETS GO HEAT"... I have seen alot in my 23 years of being an NBA fan but I've never seen an opposing home team's fanbase cheer so hard for a more hated team.
Closed Thread