Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 01-16-2004, 11:31 AM   #121
driftz240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
driftz240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftz240sx
I'm still very interested in this group buy. We should compile a list to see who wants the A1's.
driftz240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2004, 02:22 PM   #122
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
well, i haven't signed up at either group buys, but i'm interested in the a1's w/ higher spring rate and the delay would give me time to gather some $,

the other group buy is cheaper, but i think they may have limit (when they get 6, their gb is over?), either case how much would grand total be including shipping (socal for me)?

thanks
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 02:25 PM   #123
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Well if we hit 10, shipping should be free.

If you wanted to order outside the group buy it would become rather expensive, because we have to pay inbound shipping from California to ship the suspension back out to you in California - and the worse thing is we're all the way in Florida.

Let me know if you are still interested, I am trying my best to give everyone the best price possible, but sometimes it is hard to compete with those that are willing to make less because they have to pay less in bills
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 02:53 PM   #124
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
pm sent
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 03:54 PM   #125
nokuntrol
Zilvia Junkie

nokuntrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nokuntrol
Will we be billed now for the parts or in 6-8 weeks when they come?
nokuntrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 05:25 PM   #126
YasiAngel2

YasiAngel2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to YasiAngel2
Hey i'm interested in this group buy thing for JIC FLT- A1US ...cuz well the other one got sold out/cancelled or watever.
How many ppl are on it now?
free shippin?
never done a group buy before so..some info be nice
thaaanks

n hopefully it wont get cancelled like the other one!!
YasiAngel2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 09:16 PM   #127
docrice
Zilvia Junkie

docrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to docrice
Not that this thread needs another bump, just adding a little note for those of you who are newbies (i see a lot on this thread) or have not dealt with Enjuku. They are simply THE guys for parts. They are pretty much my sole supplier, everything i've bought for my car came from them with the exception of about 2 items, and one of those i wish i had bought from them Anyway, they're great to deal with, great service, stuff ships as soon as they can get it out with tracking numbers....just got my S14 rear strut bar from this GB, very impressed with it (I think i'm one of the few people that has one of the JIC R-STB's for a S14), wish i could afford to get in on the coilovers Anyway, just offering a good reference for anyone who hasn't gotten the chance to deal with these guys. Keep it up!
Old 01-18-2004, 07:16 PM   #128
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the kind words docrice!

You will be billed now for the parts, as we have to prepay for them. Otherwise, it would really suck if we order 10 sets of JIC FLT-A1 coilovers and in 6 weeks no one wants them and we're short $9000 dollars.

It will be free shipping if we hit 10 people - we are going to need people to email [email protected] so that I can run a tally on who's in.
[email protected]

Old 01-18-2004, 08:23 PM   #129
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
whats the tally at?
Old 01-19-2004, 07:47 AM   #130
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Still waiting on emails - only gotten two and they aren't confirmed buyers yet
[email protected]

Old 01-19-2004, 09:58 AM   #131
mwy23

mwy23 is an unknown quantity at this point
would it be possible to put down a deposit instead of full payment?
mwy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 10:01 AM   #132
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I can do a 50% non-refundable deposit.

Reason why we require payment is that we are special ordering 10 sets of FLT-A1's. If people were to back out from it, we would be stuck with close to $10000 dollars in inventory that would not be beneficial to us :P
[email protected]

Old 01-19-2004, 12:12 PM   #133
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
but we would still have to wait the 6-8 weeks though. why not just start the gb back up in 5 weeks?

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 12:17 PM   #134
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JIC Magic USA does not stock FLT-A1's. I would have to special order them so that they can get it on their next container which is due in 6-8 weeks. They will not place an order unless it's prepaid - and unfortunately we cannot prepay almost $10000 of coilovers without prepayment from the customers.

If I was to just wait 5 weeks and post this GB, there would still be no FLT-A1's available in America.
[email protected]

Old 01-19-2004, 01:33 PM   #135
driftz240sx
Zilvia Member

driftz240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to driftz240sx
So whats the deal then? Do we have to pay you before hand or wait 6 weeks to start the group buy again? Im definately interested in the A1's.
driftz240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 07:26 AM   #136
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You have to PREPAY for the suspension kits before I can place the order.

If I get NO PREPAYMENTS then in 6 weeks we're back to square one - no one will put orders in for the FLT-A1's - JIC Magic USA DO NOT normally stock FLT-A1's in America.
[email protected]

Old 01-20-2004, 11:39 AM   #137
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
i see said the blind man

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 01-20-2004, 01:32 PM   #138
98sr20ve
Zilvia Member

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, two of these at once. Don't know who to go with.
98sr20ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 02:53 PM   #139
theronin
Post Whore!

so, how many have signed up?

Old 01-20-2004, 02:57 PM   #140
boosteds14
Zilvia.net Advertiser

boosteds14 will become famous soon enoughboosteds14 will become famous soon enoughboosteds14 will become famous soon enoughboosteds14 will become famous soon enoughboosteds14 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to boosteds14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98sr20ve
Hmm, two of these at once. Don't know who to go with.
this one is still going on. The other one is Canceled because of Mis-communication from Suppliers and customers not wanting to wait 6-8 weeks

www.240SXMOTORING.com --- One Stop Shop for Your Nissan 240sx
boosteds14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 06:30 PM   #141
98sr20ve
Zilvia Member

I have “skimmed” this entire thread and the info on the FLT-A1's. It seems they don't come with the pillow balls (I thought they did). On the website they list the coilovers as "available" with the same pillow ball setup as the A2's. What is the price for the A1's with the pillow balls? TIA.
Old 01-20-2004, 10:20 PM   #142
theronin
Post Whore!

from what i understand they have pillowballs in front not rear

Old 01-21-2004, 12:37 AM   #143
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Salty_X is an unknown quantity at this point
You skimmed too much... Enjuku posted pictures of the coilovers on page three. They come with camber-adjustable pillowball upper mounts in the front and rubber upper mounts in the rear.

BTW, Enjuku, were those pictures of a set that you have at your store? If that's the case, could I buy a set outside of the group buy? My new wheels are going to be arriving soon and I'd rather have a set ready so I can put them on at the same time. If not I suppose I'll have to wait. I want coilovers but there's no way that I'm wasting my money on any of the other similarly priced coilovers... Tein SS and the Tanabe SS series = gahbage
Old 01-21-2004, 02:29 AM   #144
theronin
Post Whore!

.... Salty X is forum stalking me. i dunno if that makes me happy , or sad

Old 01-21-2004, 02:39 AM   #145
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Salty_X is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeez you get a piercing down there and now you think you're the king shit... I'm just on here for the marketplace.

P.S. - I was in this thread first bish!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:21 AM   #146
98sr20ve
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty_X
You skimmed too much... Enjuku posted pictures of the coilovers on page three. They come with camber-adjustable pillowball upper mounts in the front and rubber upper mounts in the rear.
I saw that pic. But I also saw the post that they said that they don't. I want clarification before I spend my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin
from what i understand they have pillowballs in front not rear
The rear is just a nice metal mount.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:16 AM   #147
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
THey DO come with front pillowball mounts w/ camber plates, the rears are solid
Old 01-21-2004, 08:18 AM   #148
bri96se
Leaky Injector

bri96se is an unknown quantity at this point
Are the hard tie rods in stock or do they have to be ordered? if so how long is the wait?
bri96se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 08:37 AM   #149
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Do you need tie rods for an S13 or an S14 sir?
[email protected]

Old 01-21-2004, 08:42 AM   #150
bri96se
Leaky Injector

bri96se is an unknown quantity at this point
That would help, huh? It's for an S14.
bri96se is offline   Reply With Quote