Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-04-2007, 10:38 PM   #121
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
vs1
but im getting an origin aggressive when my friends shop opens this winter

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 10:41 PM   #122
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nice. Origin is dope I hear the fitment isnt good tho
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #123
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Just throwin it out there... I'd rather have some CR Kais or XD9s before getting some Viennas that are weak.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #124
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
but im getting an origin aggressive when my friends shop opens this winter
NOOOooooooooo.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 11-04-2007, 11:09 PM   #125
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i think baller (lipped) wheels and a big wing like that look wierd. harifoochis car was good obviously, but its two different styles i think, more vip angle with super racer guy style. if you want a big wing i think you need lots of stickers and cast wheels. get emos and powder coat them neon orange or something. most cars look weird with lipped wheels and big gt wings
Old 11-04-2007, 11:10 PM   #126
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut View Post
Just throwin it out there... I'd rather have some CR Kais or XD9s before getting some Viennas that are weak.
hes got some tricks up his sleeves
no thanks to me of course lol
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:18 PM   #127
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
I really cant hate on cr kais haha.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 AM   #128
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
We are testing a new Kognition 61" GT wing on the S14 next week at Laguna Seca. I should have ou website updated when we get back. Uses carbon sleeving for a solid super structure.
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 AM   #129
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
sounds sick
what about is the price on that??

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:10 AM   #130
kognition
Premium Member

kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
I can't say yet. Still working on testing right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
sounds sick
what about is the price on that??
Old 11-05-2007, 01:56 AM   #131
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

61? UGH! Puke.

67!!!!!!!!!!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 11-05-2007, 01:57 AM   #132
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
61 would be nice if they werent so damn expensive
i think the megan one is too expensive for what it is..

one day ill buy a nice CF one.
kognition...i forgot to paypal you for those ducts, is the sale thing still going on?
Old 11-05-2007, 02:15 AM   #133
kognition
Premium Member

It's over but you can slide in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
61 would be nice if they werent so damn expensive
i think the megan one is too expensive for what it is..

one day ill buy a nice CF one.
kognition...i forgot to paypal you for those ducts, is the sale thing still going on?
Old 11-05-2007, 02:19 AM   #134
kognition
Premium Member

You have to watch your width because wings create significant parasitic drag as the surface area increases. In racing anyway. 61" is a wide wing.

Quote:
61? UGH! Puke.

67!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 02:31 AM   #135
yokotas13
Post Whore!

61 overhangs hte cedric by about an incha nd a half on each side

its plenty for any of you
I want one so i can make some more Downforce at 180-200KPH
im having problems around slight bends its wanting to break loose on the wangan/shuto
Old 11-05-2007, 03:01 AM   #136
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
61 overhangs hte cedric by about an incha nd a half on each side

its plenty for any of you
I want one so i can make some more Downforce at 180-200KPH
im having problems around slight bends its wanting to break loose on the wangan/shuto
61 doesn't overhang my FC. 67 does, though.

I have a 61 inch wing that I'm thinking about splitting down the middle and adding 6" to.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 11-05-2007, 05:18 AM   #137
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
where should i go looking to buy an apr wing? any online dealers you guys know of?
jackal264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:51 AM   #138
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Quote:
61 doesn't overhang my FC. 67 does, though.

I have a 61 inch wing that I'm thinking about splitting down the middle and adding 6" to.
really?
thats odd. i didnt think an FC was wider than my car..
Old 11-05-2007, 07:17 AM   #139
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
lol yeah i didn't wanna be the first to say it but good job koopa. i knew the truth would unveil itself. and option2 blows, DT please.

red square or henry's car, on a track, 2003. again, you guys are just proving my points for me. also i think optionzero is right, henry never really drove his own car except that silly parking lot thing he did awhile back. maybe more, iunno and i don't care, red square is just nitekids part 2.

and trust me, i'm extremely jealous. unfortunately just NOT of red square of koopas lame ass cars, but EJ's new wing hahaha

oh and some more wing-age

its my new "option 2 built" car koopa <3 <3 <3
Hey, we got the same wheels.. Now all you have to do is get yourself a man turbo.

I still like how you use "lame ass car" loosely... Your motor has what done to it? Yeah, T28 powered cars with widebody kits are dope yo.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:32 AM   #140
used240sxparts

see... i like the megan wing, well because if i hit a wall i wont be crying when it smashes into a million peices....
Old 11-05-2007, 08:04 AM   #141
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal264 View Post
where should i go looking to buy an apr wing? any online dealers you guys know of?
Unless you race, APR's wing prices are sky-high.

Either find someone who races and can get you the discount, or you're going to have to find one used.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #142
B Love
Zilvia Addict

You will probably find the best deal used for a decent wing that someone wants to get rid of
Old 11-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #143
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
why would i want a man turbo? its got a fucking v8 you clown

as for my wah wah slow s14 kiddy turbo, get bent. we're not all gonna get bent out of shape if our cars have less power than others. i personally never felt i needed much more until recently. the s13 will have more power now though so yay, no need to touch the s14. it can stay pretty/perfect/somewhat reliable sr with a simple powerfc/everybody has it already setup.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:10 PM   #144
B Love
Zilvia Addict

And a mofuckin Tv
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM   #145
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Damn, so I gotta have a TV to be Viceroy approved now? I just can't compete..

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:21 PM   #146
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Damn, so I gotta have a TV to be Viceroy approved now? I just can't compete..
Hahah I dono about all that. But a tv is dope.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:25 PM   #147
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
May I suggest the C-West GT-Wing II, Way more sturdy under higher down force...I have heard several ppl say APR's snap and flex too much. Then again PRICE is also an issue.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:27 PM   #148
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Yeah, it was the latest thing to hit HIN, 10 years ago... WTF do I want a TV in my car for? Fill the gap in my center console from all the other shit I ripped out of the car?

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:27 PM   #149
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
koopa, you'd have to blow your brains out, acquire a new head, rethink every issue involving style or general car construction you've ever had, then and only then you MIGHT be ok. until then, continue blowing the ass of the internet, you do it well.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:28 PM   #150
Johny5
Post Whore!

oh shit you're right bro, i never thought about that. WEIGHT REDUCTIONZZ :O man that double-din's so heavy and ricey! you alreayd removed the metal radio brackets why would you wanna put those back in huh? i feel you man, I FEEL YA!