Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #121
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
That article was the biggest load of crap. I learned ZERO from it, but it does sound like it was written by some kind a sissy liberal. I could make common sense arguments and not back anything up with facts and write crap like that all day long just about any subject. Anyways since you did not answer my original question im not even going to bother with you. You are a typical liberal and you are trying to avoid the question by changing the subject.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 10:19 AM   #122
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
Ok since you are such a smart son of a bitch ill ask one question at a time. Why do we have an agency in the united states called ICE?
... Here I will answer it... again. Because the federal government is the proper entity to deal with matters of immigration. Do not waste my time and just point me to whatever it is you think makes me dumb.

Here, I will pull out the important parts of the article since you does not learnz well.

"Of course, some illegal immigrants are criminals, and the Obama administration has decided to focus the very limited resources of the federal immigration enforcement authorities on catching and deporting the criminals. Focusing on them and leaving the law-abiding (law-abiding except for the immigration law itself!) illegal immigrants seems a defensible policy. And certainly state and local law enforcement can assist the feds in apprehending illegal immigrants who commit crimes (being in this country without legal authorization is unlawful, but, with some exceptions, it is not criminal); nothing in the Arizona decision prevents that."

"Arizona is only one of the states that border Mexico, and if it succeeds in excluding illegal immigrants, these other states will bear the brunt, so it is unclear what the net gain to society would have been from Arizona's efforts, now partially invalidated by the Supreme Court. But the suggestion that illegal immigrants in Arizona are invading Americans' property, straining their social services, and even placing their lives in jeopardy is sufficiently inflammatory to call for a citation to some reputable source of such hyperbole. Justice Scalia cites nothing to support it."

"As of last year there were estimated to be 360,000 illegal immigrants in Arizona, which is less than 6 percent of the Arizona population—below the estimated average illegal immigrant population of the United States. (So much for Arizona's bearing the brunt of illegal immigration.) Maybe Arizona's illegal immigrants are more violent, less respectful of property, worse spongers off social services, and otherwise more obnoxious than the illegal immigrants in other states, but one would like to see some evidence of that."

Richard Posner Wiki

ninja edit - I love that the picture for his wiki is from a federalist society event, what a pussy liberal! ha.
DAMN LIBRULS... being all appointed by Regan! ARGH! Don't be a terd, do some research.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #123
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Nobody here realizes this isn't a bad thing. The government needs tax money... so its going to say 'hey, illegals, pay up'.

That is all this is.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #124
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Nobody here realizes this isn't a bad thing. The government needs tax money... so its going to say 'hey, illegals, pay up'.

That is all this is.
didn't you argue against marijuana legalization in another loud noises thread?
Old 07-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #125
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post

That is all this is.
ehhh... kinda

Citizenship, and trade, and exploitation, and fair labor, and boarder control, and crime, and terrorism, tax revenue comes somewhere near the end of this list. Important sure, but these "illegals" (remember being in the country is unlawful, not necessarily criminal) probably would not really contribute that much to federal taxes (other than sales, payroll, property, etc).

I like to think that the only reason most conservatives really do not want any type of immigration reform is because it really chaps their ass when they have to pay a citizen a fair wage when they can pay an "illegal" a slave wage. That always sucks hard.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #126
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
If you don't like what you have here and how you got here, then leave. Otherwise don't even bother pointing out the "irony" about the situation. We are all apart of this, so if you want to fix what happened 200 and some odd years ago, just become a liberal. They are doing great at tearing down what people in the past have created for over two centuries. Both are seen as selfish. Besides, the "ex-British" didn't go without casualties in making their settlements.

Think of it this way, "I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place.”
- Winston Churchill

Go ahead, say Churchill as wrong.
^ holy shit soap box and white hood much?
Old 07-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #127
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
pound it

*fist bump*

if you have any european ancestry, shut your fucking mouth about people coming here
Fucking WIN right there.
I suppose some of you fuckers cant even read.

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset hates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lighting, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

Most of you that are against immigration, You punk ass 20yr old and below little fuckers WHO'S FOREFATHERS ARE ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES, And the old ass ELITIST's and classist bastards who just want more land to RUIN for themselves.....or got beat up one too many times by a minority for your racist views. Need to learn to read and shut the fuck up. How Dare you have the audacity to try to decide who should be allowed to come into the country ,when, if your ancestors hadn't come over your dumb-asses wouldn't even be here.
How dare you SHIT on the many lives that were lost for YOUR very freedom...even though YOU yourselves are the KIN of Immigrants. I bet many of your family members were sold into slavery or beaten and killed by the very people you are trying so damn hard to be like...and hide behind the guise of wanting to PROTECT america. FUCK YOU. Go live somewhere else....
Old 07-03-2012, 02:47 PM   #128
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
FUCK illegal immigrants. FUCK giving them amnesty too. We have enough AMERICANS without jobs that can clean our fucking bathrooms. And if Japanese people used to tend to our gardens then god dammit another fucking american besides a Mexican can tend to our fucking gardens too.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #129
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

your post should say:
We have enough under educated Americas, that would rather sit on their asses and/or be homeless...and continue to complain about people taking THEIR jobs. Also, those same people could have gotten off their asses, put the joint,crack pipe,oxy, or insert random drug here) down and lined up for those jobs too. But, it DIDN'T happen. They were more content to complain about it than to do something about it. Plus lets face it, there are no WHITE Americas over the age of 25 that are jumping at the chance to pick fruit, mow lawns, clean toilets, etc. THAT's why they joint the military, because their sense of entitlement is too great to let them do "low" jobs like that. But, let someone come along that is willing to do those jobs, and all of a suddent its OH FUCK YOU THATS MY JOB and IM ENTITLED TO IT......
Yeah, fuck you and yours.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #130
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
FUCK illegal immigrants. FUCK giving them amnesty too. We have enough AMERICANS without jobs that can clean our fucking bathrooms. And if Japanese people used to tend to our gardens then god dammit another fucking american besides a Mexican can tend to our fucking gardens too.
Wait so Mexicans and Japanese aren't Americans? Do I smell some sarcasm here? (crosses fingers that this is real so that I can begin to berate someone new)

One question, what happens when someone who is not a citizen comes into this country and gives birth to a child? (**Spoiler alert** - the child is an American citizen. I know because I have one of dem constitutions and all). So if someone has a child that is a citizen of a country, yet they are not, what happens? Do you deport the parent and put the child in state/federal taxpayer funded shitty foster care (which is super duper expensive compared to just letting the poor bastards hang out). What about someone who was brought to the states, without their knowledge or any fault of their own because they are babies or young children, and honestly believe they are citizens? Are they "illegal" immigrants? Further, what does it take to be an "illegal" immigrant? Does their exist some legal test? Does being an illegal immigrant make you a criminal? I would suggest that sure, it is unlawful, but unlawful activity is not criminal (like jaywalking!). So yeah, if you can formulate some sort of (slightly) intelligent response to that I would be totally thrilled. Have fun!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #131
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
your post should say:
We have enough under educated Americas, that would rather sit on their asses and/or be homeless...and continue to complain about people taking THEIR jobs. Also, those same people could have gotten off their asses, put the joint,crack pipe,oxy, or insert random drug here) down and lined up for those jobs too. But, it DIDN'T happen. They were more content to complain about it than to do something about it. Plus lets face it, there are no WHITE Americas over the age of 25 that are jumping at the chance to pick fruit, mow lawns, clean toilets, etc. THAT's why they joint the military, because their sense of entitlement is too great to let them do "low" jobs like that. But, let someone come along that is willing to do those jobs, and all of a suddent its OH FUCK YOU THATS MY JOB and IM ENTITLED TO IT......
Yeah, fuck you and yours.
Right... white people are lazy and feel entitled. OKAY, makes tons of sense. Thanks for pulling the race card on white people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
Wait so Mexicans and Japanese aren't Americans? Do I smell some sarcasm here? (crosses fingers that this is real so that I can begin to berate someone new)

One question, what happens when someone who is not a citizen comes into this country and gives birth to a child? (**Spoiler alert** - the child is an American citizen. I know because I have one of dem constitutions and all). So if someone has a child that is a citizen of a country, yet they are not, what happens? Do you deport the parent and put the child in state/federal taxpayer funded shitty foster care (which is super duper expensive compared to just letting the poor bastards hang out). What about someone who was brought to the states, without their knowledge or any fault of their own because they are babies or young children, and honestly believe they are citizens? Are they "illegal" immigrants? Further, what does it take to be an "illegal" immigrant? Does their exist some legal test? Does being an illegal immigrant make you a criminal? I would suggest that sure, it is unlawful, but unlawful activity is not criminal (like jaywalking!). So yeah, if you can formulate some sort of (slightly) intelligent response to that I would be totally thrilled. Have fun!
Um, hello... they are called anchor babies and those parents are not illegal if they give birth to a kid here. Duh? Do you even know the laws of your country?

Illegal simply means You are not here LEGALLY. What's so difficult about that? If you come into this country when the law CLEARLY states you are not allowed to be here for reasons x y and z, and you come here for reasons x y and z, then...?

To those that think illegals should stay here, seriously did you guys have a problem in school following RULES? Because this is no different, the rules are written in black and white. It's not a difficult concept.

OH And BY THE WAY, Illegals are not unskilled labor. Look at the construction industry or the plumbing industry. Skilled WHITE FOLKS are out of jobs because illegals come in and do that stuff for half the price. So you tell me, are illegals really doing jobs that "white" people don't like to do?
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #132
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

^oooh sand in your stink eye huh.
Tired of the race card but in YOUR lingo "immigrants" means Hispanics....
Not very many other races are against immigration...
members of the races that are against it could be viewed as "uncle toms"
I only use that word because the word im looking for escapes me in my old age (lol)
Race card...this whole thread was about race.

p.s. the construction industry was in jeopardy before the "illegals" came in. there was a vast lack of moral standing and "corner cutting". Before they stared hiring illegals they were hiring felons,cons, and people with records. Or it was run by certain groups for purposes on financial gain. Wanna try again?
Old 07-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #133
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Right... white people are lazy and feel entitled. OKAY, makes tons of sense. Thanks for pulling the race card on white people.
Its not a magic card, it has to come from some deck.....

Lazy: see slavery, indentured servants, working class,etc
Entitled: "If we cant control it,DESTROY it"
see: Rainforest, Reservations, Buffalo, Hiden tribes of the rainforest,Tootsie tribe, Indians, Tuskegee experiments, Masai, Bombing of black community in America, Rodney king,Trail of Tears, Mexican American war, etc.

Need more?
Old 07-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #134
ineedone
Zilvia Member

First, thanks for being an idiot and entertaining me! Seriously, I appreciate your ignorance. I will admit, I am a bit salty (not at you, at the hellish beast named Barbri) so yeah.

Quote:
Boo freaking hoo. Full disclosure, I am a white kid. Even though I have had a somewhat shit life, still now half as bad as half my boys I grew up with. Merely because of my skin color and no other reason. It is a fact of life that because you are white, you will (for the foreseeable future) have a huge leg up on other minorities. So get off this white race card soap box unless you got a white sheet over your head, then at least you mean it right...

Quote:
Um, hello... they are called anchor babies and those parents are not illegal if they give birth to a kid here. Duh? Do you even know the laws of your country?
The child is a natural citizen, the parent is not. Do you know the laws? No... no you do not. Federal immigration policy is to not deport the parent because it would be in the best interest of the child and the state to keep the family together. Further, because the President issued an executive order that basically says that if you are a law abiding person without a criminal record, you will not be deported because of your immigration status alone. Basically.

Quote:
Illegal simply means You are not here LEGALLY. What's so difficult about that? If you come into this country when the law CLEARLY states you are not allowed to be here for reasons x y and z, and you come here for reasons x y and z, then...?
Again, that does not make you a criminal. It is unlawful sure, but unlawful behavior is not per se criminal behavior. I know this is difficult for some to comprehend. So easy example: Law says crossing the street in a non-pedestrian cross way is illegal, you cross the street in a non-pedestrian cross way. Now, does that action make you a criminal? No, of course not. However, is that action unlawful? Yes. Now lets take that a step further, how does a state/fed deal with unlawful activity? Well, they can overlook it, issue warnings, issue tickets, and so on. So to wrap it all up for you nice and neat, just because something is "against the law" does not mean that that action is "criminal" and when something is not "criminal" then is it really an issue? Boom mind just blown.

Quote:
To those that think illegals should stay here, seriously did you guys have a problem in school following RULES? Because this is no different, the rules are written in black and white. It's not a difficult concept.
No, the rules are not black and white. I would like you to cite to me the part of the US code that makes this such a black and white issue. Further, because issues of immigration are a federal issue that is within the purview of the executive branch the executive may decide on what the immigration enforcement policy will be and how it will work. Again, what this all does is make the "laws" dealing with immigration extremely gray and extremely difficult for even seasoned immigration attorneys to understand. But hey, if you are the one expert in the entire country who can clearly explain immigration law lets see it buddy!

Quote:
OH And BY THE WAY, Illegals are not unskilled labor. Look at the construction industry or the plumbing industry. Skilled WHITE FOLKS are out of jobs because illegals come in and do that stuff for half the price. So you tell me, are illegals really doing jobs that "white" people don't like to do?
Whoa there David Duke. You have a huge lack of understanding on why undocumented labor is being used. Trust me, none of them are asking to be paid less then a living wage. Their immigration status allows contractors (or the people who hire them, for any job) to pay them at a substantially lower rate then their documented counterpart. Further, because it is strictly cash it allows for the contractor (or any business) to make a much larger profit, reduce any liability, and not incur any of the tax liability, workers comp, etc that comes with hiring documented workers.

Look, I know you wont read of the crap I just posted. But seriously, calm down on the white power, and yes undocumented workers are doing the jobs no other documented, white, American will want to do. Here is just one of a zillion examples if you use that really hard thing called the internets and google - Crop Losses Could Top $1B
Old 07-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #135
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
your post should say:
We have enough under educated Americans ( + the Moocher ones), that would rather sit on their asses or ( be poppin' babies) and/or be homeless...and continue to complain about people taking THEIR jobs. Yet living of welfare* for generations to come , which is money From people that actually have jobs and pay their bills and taxes.

Thank you
fyneyoungstunna and ineedone im glad there is guys like you in this forum with good smart sence.

I say if you come to work your ass off (which 90% of immigrants do) and earn your living, I say welcome, if you come to get breast feed by the US then GTFO
Old 07-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #136
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
America (and Canada) need to lose the sense of entitlement. "I went to school, I deserve a job near my home where I want to live".

Remember, its the 'pursuit of happiness' you have a right to. Doesn't mean you are going to get it bitching about how the government doesn't look after you.

Learn tax laws, form a corporation and get together with some friends to make something work. That is how successful companies work. Not all corporations are bad, but they do know how to avoid taxes legally.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #137
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
What about all the people went though standard procedure and paid lots of money to come in this state including me which took more than 2 years for me ?

Well can I get money back ? WTF??
^^^^ this

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #138
drift213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
drift213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
They should kick out all the immigrants and descendants of immigrants

America for native Americans 2012
So I believe you'll be in the same plane to tj look at your background unless you are a native American you can talk shit..... so fucked now thinking bout it huh?
Old 07-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #139
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Well, fuck it. I might as well wait with the day laborers in front on a Home improvement store!

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #140
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
I like how people have stopped qualifying "immigrants" with "illegal"

Good job America
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #141
Origin
Zilvia Member

Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post

Good job America
Liberalism at it's best.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #142
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
What about all the people went though standard procedure and paid lots of money to come in this state including me which took more than 2 years for me ?

Well can I get money back ? WTF??
seems like thats the question the open border folks never want to answer

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #143
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Liberalism at it's best.
You can say that again....amen.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #144
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post

Good job America
Drop the 'i' word? Debating the term 'illegal immigrant' - U.S. News
I am of the opinion that the term “illegal” is applicable to those who happen to be illegal immigrants. I could give less than a shit if it skews the argument in favor of the law. Conversely, I don’t like how NOT qualifying the difference between legals and illegals has led the conversation to the assumption that all immigrants are illegal.
So by all means, PLEASE qualify the difference with a very simple and easy-to-spell word, that is fine with me.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #145
slowvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slowvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I don't see what right people have to tell anyone else that they aren't allowed in "their" country.
I was born in America, sure, but my ancestors are immigrants. I don't know if opening the boarders is the answer (actually I'm not sure what the question is to begin with) but kicking human beings out of the country is definitely not. What's so terrible about helping people by offering them a safe place to live, and many opportunities for education and employment anyhow?
slowvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #146
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
in that case get rid of the fence surrounding your house, and leave your front door unlocked so people that need help can get assistance from you. and don't forget to leave food out on the table and some change in a jar so they have money to go buy stuff
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #147
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
in that case get rid of the fence surrounding your house, and leave your front door unlocked so people that need help can get assistance from you. and don't forget to leave food out on the table and some change in a jar so they have money to go buy stuff
Lmao. Never thought of it that way, but i guess its the same thing.

Its like walking into a liquor store and seeing a guy holding it up for the measly $200 in the register.

But you walk into a bank to deposit a check and some manager is pocketing money in the back and you are not even aware of it until you hear of it on the news.

Obviously you dont care about the liquor store owner getting robbed but if the bank closes its doors you get your panties in a bunch because your money was being held at the institution - even if its fdic insured money.

So anyone that does not pay taxes each month needs to stfu. None of you feel the pain in the pocket because obviously you dont pay for it, and if you do and still dont care about illegal immigration then you are a complete idiot and should just hand over some money to me - i can provide my paypal account for those that feel like throwing your "hard" earned money away.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #148
DrIvEsldEwAyS
Zilvia Junkie

DrIvEsldEwAyS is an unknown quantity at this point
Doug Ross @ Journal: President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]
Old 07-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #149
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

NO you cant get your money back.
shut up. should have ridden in on a mule or some shit.
All kidding aside.

No, you cant get your money back.
Should join the fight to change the rules and call it "pay it forward"...unless your greedy. You're not greedy are you?
Old 07-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #150
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
NO you cant get your money back.
shut up. should have ridden in on a mule or some shit.
All kidding aside.

No, you cant get your money back.
Should join the fight to change the rules and call it "pay it forward"...unless your greedy. You're not greedy are you?
What??