Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #121
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hmmm....five lug fronts sound goodddddd......

Thanx for lookin out cruiser.(bad with nam,es but i ll get better) oh and put your name on the list. Copy and pot.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #122
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
Update on the List of ppl goin to the BIG MEET.

1.Heath-Shmex
2.Emerson-Dreezed
3.Ronnie-Ronnizle
4.Jesse-S14jesse(maybe)
5.Carlos-i10cruiser
anyone calipers?:P

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #123
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Dude...ronnie I've seen the same silvia front end coupe...that might be him maybe.
Yeah. I always pass by there cuz my ex lives around there. I pumped gas there once, and he called my car a 2slowly. . . .hahahahaha Too bad he hasn't seen my 500hp all motor LS6 under the hood ;-)

But it looks like his S13 in that little pic..
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:07 PM   #124
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
yeah isee that shit everyday when i take my friend to fairfax adualt school hahaah. . its clean from a far. . i havnt stopped to look at it though. . damn you guys live close to me haha. . whos down for some k-bbq? . . one plate is good for 3 people

im down to roll to the happening
Yo I'm down for the K- BBQ which one. I go to the one on olympic and vermont I think. And another one on olympic west of western i think.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:58 AM   #125
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
the one on olympic and vermont. do you go to the one with the wood grills?. . i like going to the one right next to 7-11 on james m wood and westmoreland

Old 09-17-2008, 09:31 AM   #126
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
I'm down for some k-bbq. Mongolian bbq is where its at!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #127
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

where the hell do you go get mongolian beef? which $1 chinese food? haha jk

Old 09-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #128
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

When I got my e to de ka swap.....the dude treated us to mongolian bbq.....shit was insanely good with some corona....hahahaha. Yeah it was sickness......probably took us out so he can be forgiven for fuckin my ps lines up....hahha.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #129
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

well no you can fix my broken ps line and i can take you out haha. .my high pressure steering has a leak on top:P

Old 09-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #130
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Aww cmon man. Be a dorfito kin......and don't use ps at all like me hahahaha.....

My whole highpressure line got fucked....ran into the ac crank....and spliced i t open. Had to clean my entire engine bay....oil pan is still clena enouh to eat off of.....so whose rolling tonight to our othr meet in the 818...go to the official 818 thread.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #131
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
well no you can fix my broken ps line and i can take you out haha. .my high pressure steering has a leak on top:P
My dads hatch has the same issue. Let me replace it and see how easy it is first then we will see. It looks easy enough.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #132
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

whwo clean your engine bay?. . mine is full of oil from the blown motor before this one haha. .. i cant dind anyone in the area that does it. . i need to it to find an oil leak

Old 09-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #133
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Bluewave on santa monica blvd. Don't trut your shit with them though, cuz my gfs coupe got washed there and this fucker who didn't know where to jack up the car jacked up from the control arms....then it dropped the whole front end....unbalanced her block I'm thinking. Pretty much her coupe is staying out there till she can afford tobring it out here and an sr ca or ka swap can be performed....

Yeah nat its pretty easy....you just have to have the tools....I dunn o how to take it off though cuz I really just wanna go to the junkyard get one and replace it.....cheapeast way to do it. Andmost ka's at the junkyard still have the ps and such....hey nat do you know if the altima ka's pressure hose works with our rwd ka's?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #134
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

my homie is already giving me that line . .i just need some one to do. .he was suppose to it but hes lagging it

Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #135
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shit I dunno looks pretty straight forward if you got the right tools....carlos man hit up the 818 meet tonight. Mee us!!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #136
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
it's a fairly easy job, just dirty and slightly time consuming to get to the lower portion of the line.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #137
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Yeah, jimmy, dude it just looks time consuming. What tools are needed cuz imma pick one up if I got time friday.....
Old 09-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #138
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
can't remember off the top of my head, but I believe I used a 19 mm to brake the big nut on that line.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:54 PM   #139
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Bluewave on santa monica blvd. Don't trut your shit with them though, cuz my gfs coupe got washed there and this fucker who didn't know where to jack up the car jacked up from the control arms....then it dropped the whole front end....unbalanced her block I'm thinking. Pretty much her coupe is staying out there till she can afford tobring it out here and an sr ca or ka swap can be performed....

Yeah nat its pretty easy....you just have to have the tools....I dunn o how to take it off though cuz I really just wanna go to the junkyard get one and replace it.....cheapeast way to do it. Andmost ka's at the junkyard still have the ps and such....hey nat do you know if the altima ka's pressure hose works with our rwd ka's?
This is just a guess ... but I would think no cause the position of the motor is 90 degrees off and lines and hoses are usually no universal with that type of shit but you can line them up side by side to be sure. My mechanic said that auto zone sells them pretty cheap. And with " high pressure hoses , or steel lines" try to get new ones. Price difference is really NOT THAT MUCH .
Old 09-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #140
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

oh really. . i tried getting it at autoparts, i forgot what street. . and they where trying to sell me the whole assembly assholes haha. . anyone wanna make 30 bucks? hahah

i would go to the 818 meet but im tired as hell haha. . i usually go to the 310 meet on weds though. . anyone down next week?

Old 09-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #141
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shit well hopefully I can't get towork on my ps line. Ss coated highpressure hose is like89 bucks from askme4parts.....
Old 09-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #142
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

damn thats expensive haha. . anyone anna help me prep and paint my fron end? . .i have gatorades/anything else hahaah!! lmk

Old 09-17-2008, 08:02 PM   #143
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Quote:
damn thats expensive haha. . anyone anna help me prep and paint my fron end? . .i have gatorades/anything else hahaah!! lmk
Yeah sure where and when. Always down to help. Do you happen to have a chai latte at your house lol jk.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #144
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
yeah isee that shit everyday when i take my friend to fairfax adualt school hahaah. . its clean from a far. . i havnt stopped to look at it though. .

Are you talking about the s13? Well, it is hella clean. I've pumped gas there a couple of times and it looks nice. Assuming he has a SR20 because his license plate says SR20S13. Lol.....
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:57 PM   #145
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

lol ive never payed attention to his plates:P. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Yeah sure where and when. Always down to help. Do you happen to have a chai latte at your house lol jk.

actually if you want i can hook you up so you can make iced chai lattes at home!. . in exchange for your help haha. . theres not a lot of space in my house due to i live in a building :ghey:. . anyone have power sanders/tools ? heehheee im down to pay for space to this:P

Old 09-17-2008, 11:05 PM   #146
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Hey so whats up with the meet tomorrow.... I want to go but if its gona be weak i wont go. Come on guys make this happen.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:29 PM   #147
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

i have two other cars coming with me

Old 09-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #148
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
ill be ther................

*-- SPIDER --*
spiderlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #149
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
Hey so whats up with the meet tomorrow.... I want to go but if its gona be weak i wont go. Come on guys make this happen.
Last meet we had about 15 240's and if there aren't theres EVO's , STI's and VW's so its like one big happy family.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #150
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlone View Post
ill be ther................
So will I and in the S14 ... with the other rims BOO BOO lol