Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #121
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
ok... 5 spots for saturday left and sunday is still open. max 20 drivers! yep.. so 5 more for saturday and we close for saturday.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #122
odi
Leaky Injector

odi is an unknown quantity at this point
Payment sent for Saturday.

Hopefully a few fellow regulars from Adam's come out as well on Sat.
odi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #123
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
My car is still on jackstands, far from working.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #124
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
^^GET Er Done^^ you gotta make it chuck depends on you!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #125
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
It's okay. Last time Chuck begged me to go to an event, he didn't even show up. After hours and hours of getting my car ready.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #126
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
drivers list - confirmed with payment. once 20 is reached... registration will be closed.

1 George Kilada 
2 Connie Perez
3 Denise Teresa Llamas
4 DUNG V PHAN
5 Gary Sukrattanawong  
6 Luke Lucas for Spencer Rieker
7 Michael Mancuso 
8 Paul Rivera
9 Sirac Haile
10 Teddy Phu-Thanh-Danh  
11 Yasuyuki Uemura
12 Christian Galindo
13 Roger Montell
14 Aurimas Bakchis
15 Aashneel Nair
16 tony cisneros

sunday

1 Christian Galindo
2 Roger Montell
3 adam perez
4 Brent Byerly 
5 Christopher Chen
6 jeremy sakioka
7 juan anzures
Old 11-19-2009, 09:23 AM   #127
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I know I sent payment for Saturday (Moses Perez) and i think Connie Perez really is Darren Boggs lol
Old 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM   #128
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i should be able to make for sunday, gotta see how this weekend goes for me!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #129
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

the prophet: lol.. ok we'll update the list.

doushy: weld that diff!
Old 11-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #130
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
I know I sent payment for Saturday (Moses Perez) and i think Connie Perez really is Darren Boggs lol
who did you send payment to? and what was the name on the email? i'm gonna look for your entry. i didn't see moses perez in the payment.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #131
WhiteTE72GT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
WhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enoughWhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enoughWhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
hey whens the last day to register? I'm going to do the drift day grip day saturday. I'll try to make it out to this one on sunday if I can manage.
WhiteTE72GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #132
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I sent it to [email protected]... the email should be from [email protected] with all the info
The paypal was sent the same way Connie perez(darren boggs) sent his payment through. thanks charlie lmk
Old 11-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #133
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
I sent it to [email protected]... the email should be from [email protected] with all the info
The paypal was sent the same way Connie perez(darren boggs) sent his payment through. thanks charlie lmk

the prophet: we don't have a paypal account under that email. our paypal account is in our website registration page. so you can cancel that payment and go through the website for payment.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #134
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTE72GT View Post
hey whens the last day to register? I'm going to do the drift day grip day saturday. I'll try to make it out to this one on sunday if I can manage.
sunday won't be full i think.. so you can try a walk in?? if you see reg there next friday that means it's still open. for saturday, we expect to close it today or tomorrow. it's almost full - 20 drivers.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #135
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

ok.. saturday is full. sunday... open.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:38 PM   #136
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Everyone go Sunday!!! and keep me company!

I'm trying to get a pair of tires to raffle for Sunday!

-John
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #137
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
Everyone go Sunday!!! and keep me company!

I'm trying to get a pair of tires to raffle for Sunday!

-John
yeah its gonna be cold... but i'll be there johnny. i'll keep you warm.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #138
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
hey i gave you the payment/ why didnt i make the list

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:28 AM   #139
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

thats right... i'll update the list. it's full on saturday. sunday no worries... plenty spots.

you're on sunday right fonix?
Old 11-20-2009, 12:37 AM   #140
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
cant wait me and fonix been prepin our rides we are gonna be ready for this
Old 11-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #141
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah... i hope i can prep mine too lol.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:14 AM   #142
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
yeah... i hope i can prep mine too lol.

hahaha hey man any help you need man me an fonix could help you
Old 11-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #143
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
i believe Dung V. Phan is actually Jimmy Phan.
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #144
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
yes sr. sunday is the day

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 11-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #145
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
the prophet: lol.. ok we'll update the list.

doushy: weld that diff!
welded diffs are for fags
get real charlie
1.5 way
always
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #146
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Looks like I'll be there on sunday. Bringing Ben out like way back in the day when I used to have a KA. He will be pleasantly surprised. Mom's 50th bday party and bro leaving for Boston on Saturday so sunday was the only option.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #147
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

as real as it gets when you're living on a budget. are you coming out like it's 2002?
Old 11-22-2009, 01:18 AM   #148
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

one more week. tension rising

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #149
csflame4322

csflame4322 is a well-known jackass
hey charlie! its chris over at ACT. did you get my email about sunday?
csflame4322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #150
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csflame4322 View Post
hey charlie! its chris over at ACT. did you get my email about sunday?
hey chris, no i didn't get it. send me pm here or resend the email.