Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-07-2004, 01:24 AM   #121
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
right now i have 2 pairs of belts, and i have panels for a hatchback as well..

if you want the panels i will ship them all.

if you want the belts only i will bring them with me to JGTC, i m coming next week to cali, i'll give you my cell number and we cna meet up then.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:31 AM   #122
DRFT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
got any black b pillars for fastback?
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #123
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm looking for:

Black seatbelts for a coupe with B-pillars

Would it be cheaper to ship within Canada or to the US? I'll be in Vancouver the last week of Dec and can just pack it with my stuff on the way back.

Name your price on that and if possible price shipped to me in San Francisco (94404)

Do you also have rear coupe seatbelts and buckles in black as well?

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 12:13 PM   #124
bing
Post Whore!

bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
i dont think you will be able to pack a and b pillars in a bag, the a pillars are long and curved, the b pillar is a funny shape.

i cant bring the panels to cali, i would have to ship them.

it would be cheaper to ship in canada yes, but i dont have panels for the coupe... well i have one set but they are spoken for by a buddy in NYC.

i have a couple sets of A-pillars, and one set of b-pillars for hatch and two extra sets of belts.

all grey.

i know where a tan conversion is but i would have to go buy it.

also, the US dollar has lost about 15% of its value since i last sold these so please take that into account.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:14 PM   #125
bing
Post Whore!

btw, grey = black

and all panels are used

i dont brig home damaged panels (cracked) but there are scratches and scuffs on SOME of them.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:50 PM   #126
vegita319
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
vegita319 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vegita319
Still have a dark grey(black) hatchback set with b pillars and everything need for complete set? If so, i'm interested. Let me know. I live in so cal, so i can meet you when u come down for jgtc. Thanks.
vegita319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:53 PM   #127
EH9
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
EH9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Comment removed.

Last edited by EH9; 07-08-2015 at 04:54 PM..
EH9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:21 PM   #128
bing
Post Whore!

i can accomodate one full conversion for the hatch back right now...

if we can complete something soon i can ship them on monday, the day before i leave for cali.

just trying to put some $$$ together before i go because i am stretching myself thin with this trip.

i cant bring the panels with me, so i would have to ship them. i will be bringing any extra sets of belts that arent taken before then.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:21 PM   #129
zeek
Zilvia Member

zeek is an unknown quantity at this point
Bing Ive spoken with you several times about those rear Valances, I would like to know of you have any pictures of YOUR valances installed on someones car?
zeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:08 PM   #130
bing
Post Whore!

one guy just inquired about the valances, he says his buddies have them and he wants a set.

i asked him for pics of them on his buddies' car and he said he would have them for me. but i havent heard from him in a couple days.

i dont have any pics.

heck, i havent even mounted the originals at all.

are you one of the guys that send me an e-mail? i got a few recently.

if not then send me an e-mail.

my inbox on zilvia gets filled quickly, i try to save important messages but cant save them all.

i dont want to display e-mail addresses on here, but i was told that some guys that had them and liked them are on AZ240sx... the guy who told me is from arizona, i just checked so i guess it wasnt you.

either way pm me or e-mail me...

thanks
Old 12-07-2004, 08:12 PM   #131
bing
Post Whore!

i just realised that my e-mail isnt in my profile.

cwong02 at uoguelph.ca

i sent another e-mail to the guy in AZ about getting pics for you
Old 12-08-2004, 12:00 AM   #132
bing
Post Whore!

full hatch conversion sold, thanks eric...

one set of belts left, if in Cali i can bring them to JGTC..
Old 12-08-2004, 12:46 AM   #133
vegita319
Zilvia Junkie

vegita319 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vegita319
Hey bing, I'm interested for a full set. I sent a pm. Let me know. You can get me on Aim. I will pay pal you when you give me the word. Thanks. Aim: vegita319. Email is [email protected]

-henry

P.S. These will include all of the washers that were missing in some of the others that bought their conversion, right? Thanks.
vegita319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 12:52 AM   #134
bing
Post Whore!

i dont have AIM, up here in canada i dont think we even get America Online (i assume that is the service?)

i do have MSN

the last full conversion i had is gone, i am missing one piece for another full conversion for a hatch. gimme some time and i will get it.

this past semester has been difficult to get this crap, but the next semester should be good.

as for the washers... they are literally just random washers you can get anywhere..

the problem with these is that i have to resort to parts cars for the belts of course and the reason they become parts cars in canada is because of road salt.

they are all rotted out bad, so bad in fact that i had to actually cut the carpet and rip the bottom bolt out through the rocker panel... i am serious.

i then had to grid down the rest of the rocker panel that was left on the bolt and then hammer it off...

the bolts and washers are easy to replace if need be, i wouldnt worry about that.

there is talk of people wanting headliners to complete this conversion.. i can probably do that, i know i have at least two right now, but i forget what one of them is for. shipping them isnt difficult but i dont know what they are like for pricing...
Old 12-08-2004, 03:37 AM   #135
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
do you happen to have a grey headliner? i have everything swapped except for that. i have that gap.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:21 AM   #136
bing
Post Whore!

hatch or coupe?

i have a headliner that i found in my garage yesterday but i cant remember if it is from a coupe or a hatch...lol

i can get headliners i am sure but i havent ever removed one so you'll have to give me some time on it.

i wont be able to grab any other gear for another 2 weeks, i have my last exam on friday morning then work on fri / sat and then i leave fro cali early next week.

but i am your guy for that piece so keep in touch with me.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:58 PM   #137
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Alright, how much shipped for:

black seatbelts
A/B pillars
headliner

All in black to 94404? (that's San Francisco Area)

If you're on your way down to California, any chance you can stop thru SF and I can pick up a set of belts? (Also looking for coupe rear seatbelts w/ buckles in black too) Then if possible, you can ship the headliner and panels so it'll be lighter.

Since you're going around hitting junkyards, think you can also find pieces I'm looking for? (I have a thread with pics in the WTB section) Mostly window roller for manual windows in black and the door handle cup piece.

Anyways, feel free to PM or send me an e-mail -- [email protected]

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Old 12-08-2004, 02:13 PM   #138
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
If you guys want bolts for the swap. I would get them from a Pulsar. I used pulsar bolts in my car and they fit good with the canandian seatbelts and interior panels
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 07:38 PM   #139
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
my car is a fastback. if the one you have is for a fastback, then i'll take it. just PM me with your phone number or I'll PM you if you have it.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:16 PM   #140
bing
Post Whore!

i am hoping to stop in San Fran yeah, my dad's cousin is a police officer (CSI) there and has lots of guns and cars and other toys...lol

i dont have a full conversion right now, i need one of the b-pillars for it, they are hard to get in good shape because they break so easily.

i'll try and get more before i head out there, but i will still be doing these when i get back..
Old 01-04-2005, 10:26 PM   #141
bing
Post Whore!

hey guys,

i ahve one pair of belts left in grey.

also;

i sold a coupe conversion to a buddy in NY and he ha decided not to use the panels.

if anyone wants a coupe conversion the panels can be shipped cheaper within the U.S. i bet.

i can send my belts to finish the package
Old 01-04-2005, 11:54 PM   #142
dball33
Zilvia Member

dball33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dball33
Is it still $70 shipped for the pair of belts? Also, do you have all the washers and bolts that go with them? Thanks
dball33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 06:24 AM   #143
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
just did a belt conversion for myself and fyi i put all the bolts hardware and other bs on a scale. Going from our autobelts to manual belts will knock off 18 lbs. this isnt a guess like most people do this was actually every piece to do so placed on a scale acurately. also the part that attaches to the seat that the belts clip into is the same down here as it is up there
Old 01-05-2005, 11:20 AM   #144
bing
Post Whore!

i have some washers and bolts.

the problem is that many of them come from cars that have a rust problem.

the bottom bolt washers are usually rusted a lot.

they are just generic washers and the bolts and washers are the same as the rear so you can use yours or from a parts car or match them up at the hardware store.

i try to keep all that stuff but if it isnt in good shape then there is no point.

i would like to sell these belts to someone with a coupe who would like to take the panels from my buddy in NY to help him out.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:24 AM   #145
dball33
Zilvia Member

dball33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dball33
Could you keep me posted then if you want to sell just your belts. Thanks
dball33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:06 PM   #146
bing
Post Whore!

sure,

message length
Old 01-05-2005, 02:50 PM   #147
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Hey man-

I'm interested in the panels and the belts and responded to your PM... I should have also listed my e-mail so go ahead and send a response to me via e-mail at

[email protected]

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Old 01-05-2005, 03:34 PM   #148
aea-1919

aea-1919 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sign me up for the coupe B-pillars
aea-1919 is offline   Reply With Quote