Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #121
Zenki_516
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (30)
Zenki_516 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgRWDgoodness! View Post

Hope you're having fun freezing your ass off while I'm sitting here in shorts and a t-shirt.
Temperature has no business in this conversation. This thread should just end.

Still Thug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
i'm from Florida so i'm retarded....
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #122
sldwayz1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sldwayz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonpoo View Post

says alot soo shhhhhhhhhh

he asked we told
Haha nice teddy in your sig! grown man status!
Old 12-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #123
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Alright, haters, I would suggest thinking of sticker bombing like full shirtsleeve tattoos:

Many people are going to hate what you have done and look down on you for it.

But you did something that obvious and radical to evoke responses in yourself, the community who respects that practice, and everyone else.

If you and the community who respects you shirtsleeve tatoos/sticker bombing like what you have done then do it.

But don't expect not to get lots of hate. You did this intentionally to get hate from people who are going to hate it.

Done
Old 12-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #124
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd equate sticker bombing more along the lines of cutting your dick off and trying to impress people with it. All these people sticker bombing are just attention whores at best, it serves no purpose, makes cars look like shit that would otherwise look good, and is just another reason for people to use the term "haters". Look at some of the people in Yutas Donate to Japan thread, that are more worried about their stickers vs the actual point of the donations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #125
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy13 View Post
Alright, haters, I would suggest thinking of sticker bombing like full shirtsleeve tattoos:

Many people are going to hate what you have done and look down on you for it.

But you did something that obvious and radical to evoke responses in yourself, the community who respects that practice, and everyone else.

If you and the community who respects you shirtsleeve tatoos/sticker bombing like what you have done then do it.

But don't expect not to get lots of hate. You did this intentionally to get hate from people who are going to hate it.

Done
Do not compare sticker bombing to tattoos.
One requires time and pain and a lot of money
The other is a trendy accessorization using colorful stickers that mean nothing to you.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #126
RedSiBaron
Zilvia Junkie

RedSiBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantwoforty View Post
This is getting real....
Sticker bombing sucks. I did that when i was like 15 on my skateboards...
Sticker bombing falls right in there with tow hooks, wink mirrors, bike racks.. and dildo shift knobs.

hey wink mirrors are wicked useful on a racecar, especially if you have no side mirrors.

but on the street i see your point
Old 12-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #127
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Fun fact:
I saw this thread before I left my house to go to work this morning, but said to myself...
Quote:
Self, you could kill this right now, but what would this kid learn? Let it burn a while before you close it
11 hours later...

I hope you learned your lesson.

And I write too!
Closed Thread