Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #121
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo toyz View Post
truth to the matter is this will change nothing. that is my point. how about bring back our troops who are get wasted in these never ending wars. and you say im insensitive?
Change nothing? When you make broad statements your still coming across as ignorant and insensitive. Also, OIF is over. Everything is not going to get fixed at once, thats not how the world works.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #122
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Am I the only one who is wary about this “already buried at sea” thing? I mean, I know it is best to go ahead and get rid of the body before some 20 year-old meatheads start doing dumb siht with it, but isn’t this one of those cases where you should prove to the world your catch?
I mean, I could tell you I caught a 25-lb catfish and you KNOW you would want to see a picture to prove it, with R. Kelly’s grandmother, a notary, priest and circus midget present as proof, right?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:59 AM   #123
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I 100% agree! There was pics all over of saddam when we caught him. Seems weird!
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #124
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Am I the only one who is wary about this “already buried at sea” thing? I mean, I know it is best to go ahead and get rid of the body before some 20 year-old meatheads start doing dumb siht with it, but isn’t this one of those cases where you should prove to the world your catch?
I mean, I could tell you I caught a 25-lb catfish and you KNOW you would want to see a picture to prove it, with R. Kelly’s grandmother, a notary, priest and circus midget present as proof, right?

I'm sure they have pictures/video of the body. They HAVE to.

I imagine that they just wanted to let the news sink in before releasing it.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #125
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner View Post
I'm sure they have pictures/video of the body. They HAVE to.

I imagine that they just wanted to let the news sink in before releasing it.
This and also there has been no official statement from the White House about his body. So make of that what you will....
Old 05-02-2011, 07:14 AM   #126
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Oh, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying it didn’t happen. I am just saying that “pics or it didn’t happen” has snuck off of the internets and infested real life. Given the legions of people who are waiting in the wings to criticize or doubt the current administration, it would be a good idea to have proof on hand at the time of announcement.

And I write too!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:19 AM   #127
Gnnr
Post Whore!

You think they put a GPS deep sea tracker on the bag just in case? haha
Old 05-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #128
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
If you google it theres a few pics of Osama with a hole in his head and a stapled eye lol. But yes, it could be a photochop. I myself would like to see pics of the body however... As does the rest of the world.

I read on CNN the muslim religion has strict rules regarding burial upon death, and the US wanted to respect that. I say F all they noise, this is Osama bin fucking laden let's have some fun!!!!
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #129
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Given the legions of people who are waiting in the wings to criticize or doubt the current administration, it would be a good idea to have proof on hand at the time of announcement.
^^
Yeah, this I agree with.

I'd have shown at least ONE photo at the time of the announcement.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:17 AM   #130
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:23 AM   #131
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Mail Online

Hmmm... That's an interesting read...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:26 AM   #132
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake | World news | guardian.co.uk
Old 05-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #133
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
no it's not. the daily mail is basically the uk's version of Weekly World News.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #134
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
that article came out on 9/11/09 just something to stir the pot while this was in everyones mind
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #135
turbo toyz

turbo toyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Change nothing? When you make broad statements your still coming across as ignorant and insensitive. Also, OIF is over. Everything is not going to get fixed at once, thats not how the world works.
celebrating his assassination is dumb. we lost thousands of troops for this one guy.the wars will continue and spread and you know this.
turbo toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #136
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift213 View Post
if this shit dont bring gas prices down and our troops back then they should kill obama next lmfao

thnk you troops for fighting for us
i hope gas prices go up.

i would suggest reading a bit more and talking a lot less.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:58 AM   #137
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift213 View Post
if this shit dont bring gas prices down and our troops back then they should kill obama next lmfao
Congratulations, jackass, look at what you have committed yourself to in a manner that CAN be found with a google search.
Yes, when the feds come to Zilvia looking for your IP information, we will have little choice but to give it and now that you have been caught on the quote, don't bother trying to edit your post.

And I write too!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #138
turbo toyz

YouTube - George Carlin tells it like it is American Politics.flv thought i would share this.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #139
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
I 100% agree! There was pics all over of saddam when we caught him. Seems weird!
This is exactly what I've been thinking, it seems very sketchy that we would even give this fucker any sort of dignified burial at sea, let alone right after they got him? No pics? No anything? Just an announcement of hey we got him, go out and celebrate and do patriotic stuff. It almost seems as if the timing just happens to be spot on when Obama is coming up for reelection. I mean I really hate conspiracy theories and I want to believe that they really got him, but it almost seems to have happened way too quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #140
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
what is your point with that? video
Old 05-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #141
turbo toyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
This is exactly what I've been thinking, it seems very sketchy that we would even give this fucker any sort of dignified burial at sea, let alone right after they got him? No pics? No anything? Just an announcement of hey we got him, go out and celebrate and do patriotic stuff. It almost seems as if the timing just happens to be spot on when Obama is coming up for reelection. I mean I really hate conspiracy theories and I want to believe that they really got him, but it almost seems to have happened way too quickly.
im with you on this one. questioning government is no conspiracy.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #142
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Another interesting read.
Inside Sources: Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade

I just cant believe they would dump his body not even 24 hours after the kill.
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #143
turbo toyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
what is your point with that? video
to question your government and to watch out for propaganda..
Old 05-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #144
desertKAdrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
desertKAdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by el ocho View Post
thousands of dead americans to kill 1 so called terrorist. yea seems worth it.... like this is going to end anything over there. I guess ppl need something to get some positive out but in the big picture this will do nothing if not make things worse...
yo it might be meaningless to you, but for the hundreds of soilders who have been halfway across the globe for ten f'n years looking for this one guy, not knowing if this day would ever come, fighting everyday without end in sight, this MEANS something to them. I bet if you were out there instead of rolling your eyes in that comfy chair by your computer it will mean something too.
desertKAdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #145
Gnnr
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCdznA4sgY

Some of the comments I'm hearing today.

The older I get, the more I'm turning into Red Forman. Yes I get it, a healthy dose of skepticism is good. But at what point are you just being blinded by your own paranoia? Fucking hippies.

This applies too: http://comedians.jokes.com/jim-david...-the-twenties/
Old 05-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #146
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle432 View Post
Im actually in afghanistan fighting to find this fucker and i have to find out about him being dead from the internet

I'm sorry but I actually laughed at this.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #147
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
But at what point are you just being blinded by your own paranoia? Fucking hippies.
The same thing can be said about blindly following whatever the news tells you. I don't get how I'm a hippy in anyway because I don't just willingly accept everything I'm told. You're so quick to call people names when it is a completely logical thought. So you're telling me that after almost 10 years of searching for this guy, they say they got him, and now he's already been buried? No pics or evidence? That doesn't seem at all sketchy? Sorry for being a hippy by using critical thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertKAdrifter View Post
yo it might be meaningless to you, but for the hundreds of soilders who have been halfway across the globe for ten f'n years looking for this one guy, not knowing if this day would ever come, fighting everyday without end in sight, this MEANS something to them. I bet if you were out there instead of rolling your eyes in that comfy chair by your computer it will mean something too.
Off topic I know but I love your avatar.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #148
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
The same thing can be said about blindly following whatever the news tells you. I don't get how I'm a hippy in anyway because I don't just willingly accept everything I'm told. You're so quick to call people names when it is a completely logical thought. So you're telling me that after almost 10 years of searching for this guy, they say they got him, and now he's already been buried? No pics or evidence? That doesn't seem at all sketchy? Sorry for being a hippy by using critical thinking.
Quoted for truth.

I won't believe it until I see some proof.... seems fishy they'd search for 10 years then dump his body the instant they kill him. Also the story behind this seems like something out of a movie....
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:10 AM   #149
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^^ and maybe i havent been paying much attention, but when is anything SEAL team does disclosed??
Old 05-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #150
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS562 View Post
^^ and maybe i havent been paying much attention, but when is anything SEAL team does disclosed??
Quite often actually, especially with things that are of high public interest. The whole pirate ordeal near Somalia, the CH-47 that went down in Afghanistan, etc. Now if you mean SEAL Team Six being in the media, I understand, because I know the previous standpoint used to be that ST 6 doesn't exist.

Quote: