Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #121
a_ahmed
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone know who can get authentic chargespeed stuff? I am interested in the 50mm rear overfenders. Especially in canada... as im in canada For the hatchback..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 05:28 PM   #122
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
yeah.

Versus Motorsports
Old 06-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #123
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
holy crap 490.00USD + shipping + customs

http://www.versusmotorsport.com/prod...oducts_id=2843

Any place cheaper lol... i thought itd be like 300 bux at most lol...
Old 06-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #124
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
check www.onderground-design.com

they can get it iirc.

talk to Eric.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:26 PM   #125
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
god damn every time I look at this shit i dream of rocket bunny!!! I will have or make one!! some day
yea but the car is about Half inch off the ground!
i dunno if it would look the same on a car thats like 3-5 inches off the ground!
might look like stockis aero just a bit longer(downwards)
Old 06-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #126
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
holy crap 490.00USD + shipping + customs

http://www.versusmotorsport.com/prod...oducts_id=2843

Any place cheaper lol... i thought itd be like 300 bux at most lol...
my front 20 mm fenders cost me between $500 to 600.that was over 1 1/2 year ago, maybe 2
APAC

met:Joe,Al,steven,kevin,Ray,Andrew,Alicia,Taka,Robert, Armando,Smilez,Miguel,Moe?,Ricky..
WTB a s13 sunroof in "good contions.!"
Old 06-27-2008, 04:29 AM   #127
a_ahmed
BANNED

^wow you wasted your money son lol, thats nuts, it wasnt even 30mm or 40mm front fenders. I'd expect to pay that on something that just came out like koguchi's front fenders, i would think 400-500.. but silly thing For 20mm, i'd just pull or something...

And thank you mr_240sx, def on that site lurking around... but i dont see chargespeed 50mm rear overfenders so far

Also just out of curiosity chargespeed is the real deal... are there are chargespeed style or knock offs of chargespeed 50mm rear overfenders... just curious as there are some other companies who sell 50mm rear overfenders but.. from what ive seen they all look similar but are different... from the cars ive seen with the 50mm chargespeed rear overfenders.. i liked them... it covered and expanded the whole thing so...

Like for instance this gold s13.5 im not sure what parts it has but im assuming its origin 50mm rear correct?... Is the origin 50mm rear a knock off of the chargespeed 50mm rear overfenders? I honestly dont know lol... I have learned alot about bodykits lately but im still clueless on many things.

Last edited by a_ahmed; 06-27-2008 at 05:22 AM..
Old 06-27-2008, 07:31 AM   #128
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^^^^ from what I hear that was a custom job. He is a local guy that took 50 mm and made a molde and made 20 mm bigger! See this car in person and it is sick@!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:56 AM   #129
a_ahmed
BANNED

BN Blister widebody... apparently this can be had for less than 1800$ from one site the whole 8 piece kit...

I bet this would look funny with sunken battlesheep wheels with my 255/40/17 17x9+17

And then again i don't like the rear bumper... when its like a 'real skirt' and extrudes outwards forever... i hate that

Last edited by a_ahmed; 06-27-2008 at 09:33 AM..
Old 06-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #130
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
^Definitely not for the faint of heart or non-ballers that cant afford real wheels.

That exhaust hole looks silly though.

And you realize you posted the same 3 pictures 4 times in a row, yes?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #131
a_ahmed
BANNED

Yeah my bad. What I like about that kit is the way that the front and rear fender are balanced and proprely fitted in contrast to the side skirt... thats whats awesome about it, but i dont like the outwards extrusion of the bumpers
Old 06-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #132
sausage180
Leaky Injector

sausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura about
i think that bn widebody blister kit looks ridiculous! makes me want to throwp up when i see it. why spend the extra money when you can just roll and/or pull your fenders? that's just my opinion but i've spent 150 bucks just to pull and roll my fronts and rears. when 20mm fenders for the front are what 200-300 bucks alone.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:45 AM   #133
a_ahmed
BANNED

I guess, just thought if im redoing the whole chassis might as well try to spice the car up and try to make it a lil more exotic than just another plain 240sx... i wish to just trade my car for a stock/mildy modded nsx once im done iwth everything lol... i guess theres no real way to make a 240sx look exotic haha...
Old 06-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #134
sausage180
Leaky Injector

sausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura about
i think the 240sx is fine just looking plain. there's a difference with looking clean and having a purpose for aerodynamcis but then there's also stupid and what the heck was that guy thinking. that's what the bn blister kit is to me
Old 06-27-2008, 10:57 AM   #135
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Does anyone know how well the Dmax D1-spec 40mm front fenders fit on the 180?
Old 06-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #136
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Anyone know what front bumper this is on my PS13? Its pretty trashed now and I wouldn't mind finding another one. Can't find it anywhere though.

Old 06-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #137
Boost_me

Boost_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Boost_me
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post

BN Blister widebody... apparently this can be had for less than 1800$ from one site the whole 8 piece kit...

OMG DROOOOOL!!!!! Sooo hot....

I just found out that you can get these from www.dmdtheimage.com for $1800 complete....As stated before....Just thought I'd let ya'll know where from....

Last edited by Boost_me; 06-29-2008 at 06:34 AM.. Reason: To let you know where and how much!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 09:07 PM   #138
butters149
Leaky Injector

butters149 can only hope to improve
anyone know what body kit this is? particularly the front and rear over fenders?

Old 06-28-2008, 11:57 PM   #139
da8o8santaclauz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
da8o8santaclauz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how did i not notice this thread for so long haha. where can i get replica works9 s15 bumper? i know everyone says ebay but i put in works9 and cant find anything if someone can point me in the right direction that'd be great or if theres someone on here can get it even better lmk thanks
Old 06-29-2008, 01:29 AM   #140
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i want HotRoad!!!!!!!!!

anybody have an idea if they still make it or where i can get it used?

ps. or G Grow

Last edited by jrocslider; 06-29-2008 at 03:11 AM..
Old 06-29-2008, 06:28 AM   #141
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Chargespeed front fenders, maybe CS rear too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters149 View Post
anyone know what body kit this is? particularly the front and rear over fenders?

Old 06-29-2008, 06:30 AM   #142
a_ahmed
BANNED

Sideskirt? Eveyrthing else? Sideview mirrors? Cmon..

Guys, when we post pics we should post detailed info, if we ask a question we should answer with all of the answers (hopefully)

Front bumper
Rear Bumper
Hood
SideSkirt
Sideview mirrors
Everything please

I've edited the first post
Old 06-29-2008, 07:30 AM   #143
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
I have a full Rocket bunny silvia kit from Japan. If anyone wants it at cost price let me know. I can arrange shipping to USA for it..
Old 06-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #144
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
I have a full Rocket bunny silvia kit from Japan. If anyone wants it at cost price let me know. I can arrange shipping to USA for it..
I wish I had a coupe, I'd take you up on that offer. That Rocket Bunny kit is one of my favorites for the coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Does anyone know how well the Dmax D1-spec 40mm front fenders fit on the 180?
And I'll try asking this again. Anyone have any experiences fitting these?
Old 06-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #145
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
AIT M4 full kit (Origin Agressive/Uras Type 4 knockoff)
Bmagic 30mm rear overs and 30mm front fenders
OEM JDM rain visors

http://www.norcaldrift.org
Old 06-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #146
a_ahmed
BANNED

^Sick paint

Is it single stage solid black (jet black gloss or something)
Old 06-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #147
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
3 stage
Dupont paint
Lexus Obsidian black

http://www.norcaldrift.org
Old 06-29-2008, 12:42 PM   #148
a_ahmed
BANNED

Ah okay im going with darkest glossy black single stage, cheap, best looks, just needs good maintenance

Single stage is the shiznit for solid colors
Old 06-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #149
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
i'll never stop loving that s14 man, shit came out so nice. you and serei got norcal on lockdown, you hear that suckasssssss?
Old 06-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #150
sil180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sil180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hey does anyone know where i can get the 300zx looking head lights for the s13??
Closed Thread