Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:45 PM   #121
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
When I researched Harley Quinn, I actually found a rumor about Sarah Michelle Gellar playing her. Back in her "Buffy" days, I could totally see it.

I don't know about now though.

Whoever it is needs to be HOT in a skin tight black and red outfit and be able to play a whacked out bitch.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2007, 01:56 PM   #122
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Whoever it is needs to be HOT in a skin tight black and red outfit and be able to play a whacked out bitch.
I think Brittany Murphy would be able to handle that pretty well. Any girl willing to do a sex scene in a movie where she licks her hand and rubs in on her female genitalia to moisten it up is OK in my book.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:58 PM   #123
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I think Brittany Murphy would be able to handle that pretty well. Any girl willing to do a sex scene in a movie where she licks her hand and rubs in on her female genitalia to moisten it up is OK in my book.
Best scene she's EVER done. period.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:01 PM   #124
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
When I researched Harley Quinn, I actually found a rumor about Sarah Michelle Gellar playing her. Back in her "Buffy" days, I could totally see it.

I don't know about now though.

angelina jolie. done and done.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:02 PM   #125
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Too mature to do that. Murphy is a sure shot for that role. And what movie is that scene from?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:06 PM   #126
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat View Post
Bane can suck a cock and die on steroids. Never was a fan. To damn stupid.

They gotta bring on Clayface and fuck some shit up.

Seriously, shapeshifting + Clay = killer cosplay ass-kicking.

Or Killer Croc. Fuck i'd love to see him.
hahahahahaha
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #127
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sorry for off-topic, but what moive was that?
Old 12-07-2007, 02:14 PM   #128
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Too mature to do that. Murphy is a sure shot for that role. And what movie is that scene from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sorry for off-topic, but what moive was that?
Hahhahaa, that got your guys attention I see.

8 Mile with Eminem.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:43 PM   #129
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I could see Brittany Murphy in that role. It's all about the make-up, the outfit, and the oversized comical weapons anyway.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:11 PM   #130
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden007 View Post
can you imagine batman (bale) vs. gamble (white)?!?!?!?!?!............sssssssssssssssick fight scene.

I agree that would be AWESOME.

Off-topic...but they should remake Spawn.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #131
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
^werd.

Goyer rocks. cant wait to see what they come up with.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #132
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=X79Y4pTX_rQ&feature=related[/ame]

FF to 4:50.

Mark Hamill got the joker's voice down pat. If heath can capture that, then it's all good.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #133
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
i think heath sounds good. from the small bit anyway.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=1clvbS_33mk[/ame]
Old 12-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #134
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Yeah he sounds pretty good. We need more to go on though!!

So here's what I'm thinking.

By the end of "Dark Knight" Joker ends up in Arkham Asylum. While there, he meets a young psychiatrist named Dr. Harleen Quinzel. She falls in love with him and helps him escape to become his partner in crime in a future sequel. "Don't worry Mr. J. We'll get that nasty old Bat. Right Puddin'?"

Please Hollywood, don't be stupid and kill Joker in this movie. Batman vs. Joker is the quintessential rivalry. It could go on forever.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #135
jackjack
Post Whore!

some info that from the ign interview with nolan. full article here: http://movies.ign.com/articles/839/839933p1.html

IGN: Was Harvey Dent's transformation into Two-Face shot in IMAX?

Nolan: Gosh, I'm trying to remember ... We mixed in -- that depends on how you look at it. It's a hard one to answer, actually.

IGN: Judging from all the stills we've seen thus far, he hardly ever smiles. Do you think others have misinterpreted the character and thought he was supposed to be funny when he may actually be meant to be more ironic?

Nolan: There are different types of being funny. The sequence you've seen has a very dark sense of humor to it, I think. Very sardonic sense of humor to what he's doing and that's the way in which he's funny. And, yes, it's very easy to confuse that with a lot of smiling and a lot of laughing but what he does in the film is very difficult to capture in stills to be perfectly frank. It's one of the reasons we wanted to show this sequence as well, to get his introduction out there. It's the total package. It's the way he moves, the way he is, it's the way he inhabits the character. I'm just so excited by it. I think people will be really blown away by it.

IGN: How would you describe Joker's walk? It's not quite a limp. It's the first thing I noticed about the character. There's just something ... off.

Nolan: There's just a feel to it and you can't put your finger on it, and that's what I love about it. It's very original and very unique. It's a unique combination of elements. He would just blow me away every day on set. It was an incredible thing to watch.

IGN: And what about the decision to have Joker wear make-up rather than be altered by chemicals. Was it just easier from a storytelling perspective to have him wear make-up than to explain how chemicals changed him?

Nolan: Well, we never wanted to do an origin story for the Joker in this film. The arc of the story is much more Harvey Dent's; the Joker is presented as an absolute. It's a very thrilling element in the film, and a very important element, but we wanted to deal with the rise of the Joker not the origin of the Joker, if that makes sense.

IGN: So it's expected that the third film will focus more on Two-Face. Will it be a solo story for him or will there be another, secondary villain included in it?

Nolan: I wouldn't want to give away too much about this film, but the thing I will say, and I said it a lot about Batman Begins and it was genuinely the truth, is I don't think in terms of sequels. I think in terms of making this film the best film it can be and the most complete film it can be.

dark knight/imax vid. brief view of new batmobile.........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmWI7hllNA&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by jackjack; 12-07-2007 at 07:28 PM..
Old 12-07-2007, 10:37 PM   #136
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah he sounds pretty good. We need more to go on though!!

So here's what I'm thinking.

By the end of "Dark Knight" Joker ends up in Arkham Asylum. While there, he meets a young psychiatrist named Dr. Harleen Quinzel. She falls in love with him and helps him escape to become his partner in crime in a future sequel. "Don't worry Mr. J. We'll get that nasty old Bat. Right Puddin'?"

Please Hollywood, don't be stupid and kill Joker in this movie. Batman vs. Joker is the quintessential rivalry. It could go on forever.

+1 to you. i agree completely.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #137
xamraci
Zilvia Member

xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
the sound clips of Ledger laughing...its bone chilling...the darkness of batman movies is here to stay for a while...

as long as there isnt some dumb George Clooney crap again...I will be okay...wtf was that garbage...?
Old 12-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #138
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden007 View Post
dark knight/imax vid. brief view of new batmobile.........
Ah, so it looks like a Murcielago will be in there again.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #139
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat View Post
Bane can suck a cock and die on steroids. Never was a fan. To damn stupid.

They gotta bring on Clayface and fuck some shit up.

Seriously, shapeshifting + Clay = killer cosplay ass-kicking.

Or Killer Croc. Fuck i'd love to see him.
Bane was only retarded in the movie. In the comics he wasn't a bumbling idiot like that

I'd love to see them portray Mr. Freeze the same way they did in the comics, or Clayface. Those are both villians you can really feel for.

This thread is making me want to bust out my favorite TPB ever:

If you haven't read it, go to a bookstore and buy it right NOW!
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:41 PM   #140
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Don't forget, Michael Jai White also strutted his stuff against Steven Segal in "Exit Wounds".

Fight scenes with him should be impressive.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:40 PM   #141
Neejay
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Bane was only retarded in the movie. In the comics he wasn't a bumbling idiot like that
That's true. In the comics, wasn't he an intelligent businessman (kinda)?
Quote:
Don't forget, Michael Jai White also strutted his stuff against Steven Segal in "Exit Wounds".

Fight scenes with him should be impressive.
Yep. I actually like Michael Jai White. Most of his martial arts/fighting is realistic ever since I can remember.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:34 PM   #142
Antihero983
Post Whore!

so what happened in the comics after bane broke batman's back?
Old 12-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #143
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Bruce Wayne used his Force powers to repair himself.

It'd be cool to give hints to Dick Grayson.

I love Robin/Nightwing.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:15 AM   #144
jackjack
Post Whore!

^Nolan already said he has NO plans for robin....... ever. its all about the batman.

for ThatGuy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgyNQw-mJPk&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by jackjack; 12-09-2007 at 02:01 PM..
Old 12-09-2007, 11:10 PM   #145
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
why was this not posted yet? or did i miss it?

Old 12-09-2007, 11:41 PM   #146
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
I'm hopeful for the movie and Ledger now that I see some of these new pics.

The darker the better, I say.
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:57 AM   #147
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
so what happened in the comics after bane broke batman's back?
Old 12-10-2007, 11:29 AM   #148
jackjack
Post Whore!

more pics. last one is of the opening scene in the movie.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:37 AM   #149
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Michelle Pfeiffer + Catwoman = Win

Fuck Heath Ledger. Mark Hamill should be the Joker.
He did the voice of Joker in Batman: The Animated Series, one of the best cartoons ever. We already know he's got the voice, slap some makeup on him and give us Jedi Joker.
I did not know that was Hamill. I bow to your superior nerd knowledge.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:39 AM   #150
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
That Fox chick from transformers has my vote.