Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-25-2008, 01:58 AM   #1471
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Burgendy Hatch with Works Emotion XD9 (White).. looking for 17" with no over fender or crazy fender roll.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 03:24 AM   #1472
slowmovingvehicle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
slowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
looking for a picture of a coupe with this GP Sports body kit
slowmovingvehicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:56 AM   #1473
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by d r i f t swift View Post
anyone have any pics of work emo xt7s on s13s .. fastbacks or coupes. preferably 17s.

no one runs these things.. everyone has xd9s..all ive found are pictures of jookys car(which is hot). anyways thanks ahead of time..

Old 04-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #1474
d r i f t swift
Zilvia Junkie

d r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the rough
SWEET. thats exactly what i wanted to see. ive never seen them white.. and was thinking about getting a set. they look better white imho..
Old 04-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #1475
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
White RPF1s in wide and low fitment. Trying to decide if I should paint the RPF1s I'm getting white for my white Z32.
One more time. Anyone?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:22 PM   #1476
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
white on white mehhh
look for leegro's car ... pink coupe with white rpf1
sorry im studying so i cant really look
Old 04-25-2008, 03:33 PM   #1477
f1nch

f1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nice
looking for pics of s13 pignose fast back with USDM OEM aero front lip /side /rear... does it even exist..?? Did only 180 type X have aero?

did we get an factory aero kit for the 240? and if so where can i buy one new?? ive been searching..

thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind found it on Courtesy parts.. if anyone has pics of stock aero still though post em up

EDIT 2: Still cant find factory s13 side skirts!!! if anyone knows where to get them lemme know.. thanks.
f1nch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:27 PM   #1478
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
i need a photoshop done. kouki front end and silver moss on my coupe
here is the kouki.

and my POS that i want it photoshoped on
Anyone?
msglenght
Old 04-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #1479
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
^^^

only s13 i know that has pictures on the net painted silver moss is that one rocking rp-f1's

check out the paint thread. i think his pictures got qouted a bunch of times
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #1480
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunswick240 View Post
REQUEST: Black or white zenki with deep dish mesh wheels - something like Work Termist. With stock fenders and a pull in the rear. Navan front bumper with zenki sides would be most ideal. Thanks.
Nothing? Common guys I know at least someone on here has to have a pic of this.
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:44 PM   #1481
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post
only s13 i know that has pictures on the net painted silver moss is that one rocking rp-f1's

check out the paint thread. i think his pictures got qouted a bunch of times
this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
i need a photoshop done. kouki front end and silver moss on my coupe
i know these arent exactly what youre looking for, but i hope they can help.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #1482
f1nch

f1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1nch View Post
looking for pics of s13 pignose fast back with USDM OEM aero front lip /side /rear... does it even exist..?? Did only 180 type X have aero?

did we get an factory aero kit for the 240? and if so where can i buy one new?? ive been searching..

thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind found it on Courtesy parts.. if anyone has pics of stock aero still though post em up

EDIT 2: Still cant find factory s13 side skirts!!! if anyone knows where to get them lemme know.. thanks.

no one has pics of OEM aero??
Old 04-26-2008, 03:12 AM   #1483
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
you can find oem aero on pandagarage.com
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:07 AM   #1484
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can someone please post some pics of a white Kouki 14 on VS-Kfs please. I did the search and saw a few but I want to see more with overfenders. I know they are common as shit but I decided to keep my KFs so I would like to see what they look like when I put the overfenders on and maybe repaint my silvia
Old 04-26-2008, 09:39 AM   #1485
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
anyone have a s13 jade green with gun metal rims?
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:36 AM   #1486
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiSmo240luvR View Post
this one?

i know these arent exactly what youre looking for, but i hope they can help.
yeah i know of that hatch. But can someone photoshop a kouki front on it?
Old 04-26-2008, 11:31 AM   #1487
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
anyone have a s13 jade green with gun metal rims?
Bit close... that Mickey's green s13 i cant find any other picture

pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #1488
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Here's mine..
Pretty close aswell, I will post pictures for you when I get some GM rims.

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #1489
mydogsdrift
Leaky Injector

mydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscraper326 View Post
Here's mine..
Pretty close aswell, I will post pictures for you when I get some GM rims.

How is that yours? Or did you buy George's chassis?
Old 04-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #1490
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Aeroscraper326

That color is just sexy, love the flares too. I wanna get some but damn I don't really see them under $200 and I have "more important"' mods to do.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #1491
SIXSEVENONE
Leaky Injector

SIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enough
looking for s15 conversion on a fastback color fuschia
SIXSEVENONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #1492
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Easiest request ever.
JDM Rice

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:41 PM   #1493
f1nch

^^^^I know I've seen them a million times but what rims are those?
Old 04-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #1494
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
close side shot of sr with gt2871r w/ ic piping?
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #1495
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1nch View Post
I know I've seen them a million times but what rims are those?

Work Meister S1s...
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #1496
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
work Meister SP 1 iirc
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:00 PM   #1497
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
china mustangs on s chassis...
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:35 PM   #1498
Zoniko

Zoniko is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone has pics of a white S13, hatch, 180SX front end with 18" Work Meister S1's in black

Thanks
Zoniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:56 AM   #1499
j6250
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
j6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Looking for a kouki with jdm zenki or kouki sides,and rear valences w/origin front and rear over fenders. Not a full kit, just aero w/the fenders, thanks
Old 04-27-2008, 01:45 PM   #1500
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydogsdrift View Post
How is that yours? Or did you buy George's chassis?

I bought George's chassis.

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote