Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:33 AM   #1501
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I lost myself as soon as I started typing. on a positive note I laughed for a good minute at my post because i'm pretty sure that's the next fnf movie

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2008, 01:34 AM   #1502
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Damnnnnnnnnn!
Old 06-15-2008, 01:39 AM   #1503
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Fast and the Furious 5
"Snipped" Dori Dori!!!
Starring 626Drift Crew. Featuring Teddy getting owned by the curb and having his mom and little brother yell "Fail" at him.

Done and done.

Last edited by kafanylovesme; 06-15-2008 at 12:16 PM..
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 03:09 AM   #1504
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
ouuuch. is there any other damage?? I hope not.
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 03:11 AM   #1505
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ when you end up with a wheel like that you'd better expect there to be more damage.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #1506
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There is more damage. Let's just say he had to call AAA to get home and has to ride his bike to school this week.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #1507
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
It's ok. I've got Powered by MAX toe rods, traction rods, and rucas on the way.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #1508
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
It's ok. I've got Powered by MAX toe rods, traction rods, and rucas on the way.
aww...you shoulda got OEM traction rods.

Gonna be a bish to adjust those.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #1509
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
I haven't ordered anything just yet. I have OEM traction rods. Is it really a better idea to go OEM with those?
Old 06-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #1510
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
good to hear nothing too bad happened teddy
Old 06-15-2008, 12:44 PM   #1511
Teddy
Post Whore!

Well I didn't die, if that's what you mean.

My wheel, suspension, and gas tank on the other hand... They hate me. lol
Old 06-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #1512
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

I'm pretty sure I have dislecsia (however you spell it) I read you didn't have no more damage when really it said you did lol. my bad. but yeah, good to hear you're alright. what exactly did you do??
Old 06-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #1513
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
I haven't ordered anything just yet. I have OEM traction rods. Is it really a better idea to go OEM with those?
yes it is...go with rucas and rear toe rods, and OEM traction

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #1514
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yeah you don't really need the adjustment in the traction rods, and they never break, so might as well just keep the OEM shit. Where is this video I keep hearing about?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 01:54 PM   #1515
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

I'd like to see this video too
Old 06-15-2008, 02:15 PM   #1516
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Does he have power upgrades in his car? it sounded so quiet!
Hhaha sounded quiet... Yes he had fully built motor.. custon intake/header/ some exhaust/tuned/cams blah blah blah... Wasn't a thing...
tanks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:45 AM   #1517
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks13 View Post
Hhaha sounded quiet... Yes he had fully built motor.. custon intake/header/ some exhaust/tuned/cams blah blah blah... Wasn't a thing...
yea, weak lol.. glad you put him in his place!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:46 AM   #1518
mike-hkc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

yep its been like 4 days of adjusting and still its not perfect
mike-hkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #1519
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
ILL be here tomorrow-

9 sharp?
Old 06-19-2008, 11:28 AM   #1520
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
go meeet, ill be there at 9 too!
Old 06-19-2008, 11:32 AM   #1521
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Might Show Up to the meet if i get my Charging problems fixed ... will be rolling in a Booger Reanimation
Old 06-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #1522
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
ill be there to pay for the july event

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #1523
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Ill be there to pay my dues
Old 06-19-2008, 02:39 PM   #1524
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Ill be there to pay my dues
I'll hopefully be there. hey mike thanks again for the merch, the sticker really brings out my back window. only a minor problem happened when I peeled the paper off, the s broke in half lol. its all good though I put it back on and you can't really tell. thanks again! and no mikes stickers aren't cheap if your thinking that. it was my mishap
Old 06-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #1525
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

haha, cool man- you wanna meet up before this tomorrow, let me know.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #1526
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

A good alignment shop will know how to adjust traction rods fyi.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #1527
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^ and they charge lot more, most hourly rate.

I be there tonight to get the 411 on the event.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #1528
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
thats sportmax for ya!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #1529
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

not too sure if I'm going yet mike. I'll give you a call. you taking the streets??
Old 06-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #1530
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

i love fridays