Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-11-2017, 11:34 AM   #15421
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
erebruni dawwwggggg
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2017, 01:03 AM   #15422
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
DIW:

Living in 2017 and saying that 4lug and auto kills a clean S-Chassis car.

Fucking swap it Jesus H. Christ.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:31 PM   #15423
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
hopefully people cringe when they see spiked ended lugs like I do. trying too hard, DIW.

http://www.stancenation.com/wp-conte...-1500x1000.jpg

edit: had to link it cause the pic was huge.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:47 PM   #15424
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
DIW:

Living in 2017 and saying that 4lug and auto kills a clean S-Chassis car.

Fucking swap it Jesus H. Christ.
Normally I would agree, but paying that much for an S-Chassis and then having to do a 5 lug swap = DIW
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:49 PM   #15425
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
hopefully people cringe when they see spiked ended lugs like I do. trying too hard, DIW.

Usually I see these Honda people with those ugly spikes, but i have never seen anyone with a spiked valve stem. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:22 PM   #15426
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
Normally I would agree, but paying that much for an S-Chassis and then having to do a 5 lug swap = DIW
Oh no that guy is still smoking some good shit. That being said, $20k for a car with under 700mi and stored inside since it was driven home is still a good price even if I have to 5lug and transmission swap it.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:27 PM   #15427
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Except he wasn't asking 20k, it was 100k lol
Otherwise I'd agree as well
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:28 PM   #15428
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
its clean, but the back story is fake for sure, diw worthy
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:27 PM   #15429
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post

326power spiked ones are awesome! Those shitty quality 25bucks ones look just cheap and ugly. Or maybe I am just an fanboy.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #15430
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
326power spiked ones are awesome! Those shitty quality 25bucks ones look just cheap and ugly. Or maybe I am just an fanboy.
They're all ugly
SSJ-S15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:11 PM   #15431
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Juucso we've established you're 'just a fanboy' lol. How you remain likable is still a mystery, but good job.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:08 PM   #15432
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Juucso we've established you're 'just a fanboy' lol. How you remain likable is still a mystery, but good job.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:44 PM   #15433
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Considering hes a few years younger than most here and properly put his money where his mouth is and showed us some amazing work, although some have doubted him! i think he will get Pass here anytime!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:07 PM   #15434
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Considering hes a few years younger than most here and properly put his money where his mouth is and showed us some amazing work, although some have doubted him! i think he will get Pass here anytime!
I just saw his build thread. Quality work.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:49 PM   #15435
BrockCruess

BrockCruess is an unknown quantity at this point
RIP Hubcentric Hubeny. Will he ever actually drive his car? We may never know...
BrockCruess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #15436
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/c...264602210.html

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/...306146239.html

Last edited by JustinChillenBallin; 09-14-2017 at 06:51 PM..
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:02 AM   #15437
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
"Slight rust" as there is a hole created by said rust. Block is mint besides needing to take it to a machine shop and fix it. Willing to trade my shit bucket of a car for your clean s13. This Craigslist post is fucking golden. I bet he would be the guy saying stop trying to low ball me. All this post is missing is the "I know what I got" statement.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:24 AM   #15438
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
"Slight rust" as there is a hole created by said rust. Block is mint besides needing to take it to a machine shop and fix it. Willing to trade my shit bucket of a car for your clean s13. This Craigslist post is fucking golden. I bet he would be the guy saying stop trying to low ball me. All this post is missing is the "I know what I got" statement.
i really do hate connecticut. doesnt help that h*ggard g*rage started here as well.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:11 AM   #15439
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
YOur first ad may be the most honest craigslist car ad I've ever seen. For a RHD red top with JDMBUTSEKZDORIFTOTAKZ, he's right where he should be with the pricing. I mean, it's too high, but it's where it should be.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:14 PM   #15440
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockCruess View Post
RIP Hubcentric Hubeny. Will he ever actually drive his car? We may never know...
Cringy post is cringy. Do not miss that guy.

Probably thinks of himself as a hero getting banned.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:08 PM   #15441
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
What did Heath Ledger do other than Joker? I have no real memories of his work

#offtopicAF
Old 09-15-2017, 02:12 PM   #15442
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Knight's tale, Brokeback Mountain.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:18 PM   #15443
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
10 Things I Hate About You

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #15444
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinChillenBallin View Post
i really do hate connecticut. doesnt help that h*ggard g*rage started here as well.
Don't get me started on them..... they are the disease that is infecting car culture for young kids. I hate when I spot a car with their decal on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Cringy post is cringy. Do not miss that guy.

Hahaha. I kinda miss his stupidity tho. I find it amazing that he can say that about Zilvia when I see the fabrication thread, lighting thread, Broadfields build thread/creations, Royal_T's build thread, hell I cant even name all of the amazing build threads. If that is called mediocre.... I would hate to see what he classifies himself as.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #15445
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
"JDM God" is what he refers to himself as. Ive seen it once or twice.

in this case id like to think JDM stands for Just a Dumb Motherfucker.... god. lol
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:17 PM   #15446
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Can we make a new thread just bashing this clown?? My god how is it possible for someone to be this douchey??!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3991.jpg (91.7 KB, 143 views)
Old 09-15-2017, 05:55 PM   #15447
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I've been waiting on a Huboner thread for a while. His 'JDM Blog' is called + + C U M B A C K + + or something like that. Worse than his IG.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:07 PM   #15448
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

I imagine him speaking in Cartman's voice for some reason lmaooo
Old 09-15-2017, 11:53 PM   #15449
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Old 09-16-2017, 10:02 AM   #15450
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
I've been waiting on a Huboner thread for a while. His 'JDM Blog' is called + + C U M B A C K + + or something like that. Worse than his IG.
Came across a picture of him this morning.

Posting up with his rare miner's pick, rare Nismo racing shoes, rare Nismo pipe, super rare Nismo water canteen.

Must have left his spacers at home before going to work with daddy.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote