Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #1531
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
uh oh this kid^ is gonna get mad at me for talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Fixed .
I guess, but I think this is what mark wanted.
A bunch of hype beasts, with bright colors and brands and shoes and vip and moar stickaaaaaaaarrs!

If I was in drift unit I would be PISSED. how bout that? lol
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #1532
blingbling
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
blingbling is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
That was the worst intro post ever!! hahaha what a fucking joke.
i know who this guys is!!

Calm down gangsta, or should i say Gaysta!!!
Did you find this picture of me on my face book??!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #1533
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgRWDgoodness! View Post
lol, Diamondback. That sprocket is enormous, and not even a scratch on those pegs. I'd like to see his ass at the skatepark.
Lol, even his bike is fail
Old 04-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #1534
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Not really rice but nowhere else to put it, check out that sweet collar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #1535
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^^ damn!!!! Super fly!

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 11:50 PM   #1536
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
awww he needs a 85 stingray and aviators to pull that off.

But its good to see corvette owners havent changed any more than their cars have over the years lol.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #1537
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Also note the bald spot and attempted comb over
Old 04-28-2011, 01:01 AM   #1538
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Livin the vette life.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:21 AM   #1539
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
is it just me or do his rims look super staggered? like the front looks way smaller than the rear. like 16-18 status lol
Old 04-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #1540
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Hahaha I laughed so hard at this.

I guarantee you if, say, Germans came up with "bosozoku" you mother fuckers would rip it apart all day long. But if Japan did it, you'd suck them off for it.
if germans came up with bosozoku id say the same thing.
to me, rice is half assed, slapped togather shit made to look quick. stick on vents, needless wings, vader kits etc.
bosozoku is none of that
for one its originally was gang related.
and its just meant to be rediculous as possible. and you HAVE to respect the amount of custom body work that goes into that stuff. the people who do that have geniune skill at what they do.
woould i ever do it? FUCK NO.
I think it looks retarded.
however it is not rice by any means.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #1541
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
That corvette fuck looks like he barely fits in it. Typical fatass american in his sports car he saved forever to get. Should spent that money on so Gym Jones to lose some weight
Old 04-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #1542
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
But he's not rolling on rota's and he's driving a 98 kouki, in 1998 there were only 2178 produced in the US so that makes it plenty rare compared to your zenki, not to mention the chassis mileage is correct for the year and puts it at about 10k miles annually. Then add on top of it he has an s14 SR with plenty of high quality parts not to mention tuned by a specific shop which I'm sure he has documentation for. Clean interior and newer sparco seats, full jdm aero minus the wing and grille, quality suspension parts, and it looks well taken care of. If I felt like buying a car I didn't need to throw any more money into besides a paintjob this would be a good choice. Not to mention it does say OBO so I'm sure his expected price is even less. Again I want to see your car
You are just another person/reason why over priced cars are actually bought at that stupid high price. Cough up 1.5k more and I could hop on a 46k original mile '94 RX7, thats MINT, with all the bolt ons and pushing just below the power of that S14.

Oh cool it has as many miles as my S14, thats 2 years older, and my rebuilt engine has a little over 5k on it, thats 55k less. Engine bay honestly looks like trash. Wires randomly all over the place, paints somehow faded, nothings cleaned. A FEW quality suspension parts. Coils and RUCAs. For serious? My buddys legit S14 Silvia (110% legal) went for 9.5. 10/10 in all categories..ALL. and this 6/10 S14 wants to start at 12.5....silly. Absolutely silly. Whats really silly, is some dumbass military guy that just got out of boot and can get a 13k Navy Federal Used Car loan with 0 credit history, would pay that much for it.

Clean interior...check
Clean body...shitty bumper...riced out hood...4x4 status...check. I belong here, in this thread lol.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #1543
Wake
Premium Member

At least you can admit you belong here.

The first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #1544
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
At leoast you can admit you belong here.

Rice is a cancer. I've been battling my cancer for four years lol
Old 04-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #1545
Wake
Premium Member

you forgot knock off wheels btw.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #1546
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
That hood and that sticker bombed lip is what makes your car look bad.

On another note, invest in a steering wheel and a seat. Makes a world of difference for the better.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #1547
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
At least you can admit you belong here.

you might want to take your own advice there, tough guy.

Quote:
I have literally been drifting since you were 10, please just shut the fuck up.

the single most childish thing i've read on this forum in a very long time, and from one of the oldest members..nice!

btw, i sold mine for $13k.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #1548
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
That hood and that sticker bombed lip is what makes your car look bad.

On another note, invest in a steering wheel and a seat. Makes a world of difference for the better.
Yea the bumper was an out of no where spur of the moment decision it got fucked up so i said screw it. Know anyone with a good zenki bumper in san Diego lol.

Mixed emotions about the hood, from everyone even me lol.

I like my OE interior tbh
Old 04-28-2011, 12:36 PM   #1549
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

i really hate the 95 zenki grill.... like REALLY hate it.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #1550
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
i really hate the 95 zenki grill.... like REALLY hate it.
me too, the 96 makes a WORLD of difference.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:45 PM   #1551
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
You are just another person/reason why over priced cars are actually bought at that stupid high price. Cough up 1.5k more and I could hop on a 46k original mile '94 RX7, thats MINT, with all the bolt ons and pushing just below the power of that S14.

Oh cool it has as many miles as my S14, thats 2 years older, and my rebuilt engine has a little over 5k on it, thats 55k less. Engine bay honestly looks like trash. Wires randomly all over the place, paints somehow faded, nothings cleaned. A FEW quality suspension parts. Coils and RUCAs. For serious? My buddys legit S14 Silvia (110% legal) went for 9.5. 10/10 in all categories..ALL. and this 6/10 S14 wants to start at 12.5....silly. Absolutely silly. Whats really silly, is some dumbass military guy that just got out of boot and can get a 13k Navy Federal Used Car loan with 0 credit history, would pay that much for it.
The main thing is you threw his post in here calling it rice, when it is obviously no way near it, just a car that you don't like the price on so you're bashing on it. Everyone on here knows that if you post your car or parts for sale you are going to overprice it, why? Because everyone on here lowballs the shit out of people. Has the guy probably invested near that amount he is asking? I'm sure he has; will he get that much out of it? Maybe, maybe not, he never posted his price as firm, so I don't see why your panties are up in a bunch. And somehow I'm the reason why cars are bought at overpriced prices? I don't think so, I'd say its more along YOUR type is why 240's have reached such a low in the realm of value that no matter what you do to a car everyone thinks your 240 is worth 5k or less because it has more than likely been beaten to shit. And you want to talk about that 94 fd? I'd much rather pay less for a car that is 4 years newer than pay for a timebomb waiting to go off, because that is all that FD is, rotaries need to be driven, there is a reason people have plenty of blown motors because they babied them too much and never did any spirited driving. Do you even know the first thing about rotaries? What about wiring problems? Overheating issues? Have fun if you buy the rx7 I know they handle well, but be prepared to throw oil in it everytime you fill up.

And were not talking about YOUR FRIENDS s14 which doesn't really matter, I can talk all day about how a friend of mine got 7k for his beat to shit 95 base model that had been flogged like a 2 bit hooker but thats not what were comparing. I'm glad you actually came through with my request, I was expecting a heaping pile but you somewhat proved to me that you have at least some taste, now all you need is a different hood, goo gone for those stickers on the lip, and some wheels that don't look like a cr-kai knockoff and you'll be set

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #1552
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

If you read back, I clarified that I was being sarcastic about the rice comment.

I'm very sarcastic. Lol

Edit-stickers are on the bumper, not the lip. Notice I need an entire new bumper lmao. Am I crazy for spending $950 on rotas when I had 4k to spend? No because the Rotas look better annnnd only weigh barely 2.5lbs more per wheel. If the Works actually concaved as much as a +12 wheel should I woulda been balls deep in them, until then I'm chill with the knock offs. The hood stays, until I find another that I fancy, that isn't on 12638 other S14s.

Anyways back to the Kouki.....still silly. Uber silly.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #1553
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
If you read back, I clarified that I was being sarcastic about the rice comment.

I'm very sarcastic. Lol
I guess I didn't notice, sarcasm doesn't really translate too well through text

Quote:
Old 04-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #1554
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Idk if its rly considered rice, but there's no where else to ask this.
I just thought to myself "why is scion forcing aasbo to run a tc for formula d? The only reason to do so is for marketing reasons. And if that's the case, why are they drifting it? That's the crowd that goes to fd events. If u can't drift a tc without spending a shit ton on a rwd conversion, why r they marketing to a drifting crowd? Sure its a nice car, but itd be better off in the car shows at fd."
Imo they shud just make tc's rwd from the start, or have it as an option atleast, if they're guna market themselves in drifting.
Agree/disagree?
Old 04-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #1555
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Most of the people into drifting don't necessarily want to drift themselves.

Marketing has more to do with than the actual car. Just having a Scion winning events means something in the words of viral advertisement that comes out of it.

INCEPTION
Old 04-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #1556
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Most of the people into drifting don't necessarily want to drift themselves.

Marketing has more to do with than the actual car. Just having a Scion winning events means something in the words of viral advertisement that comes out of it.

INCEPTION
I see. Good point. Thanks +1
Old 04-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #1557
Wake
Premium Member

I typed out a response but never posted it i guess, lol

I said, the bottom line is there are still and asston of kids that will convince their parents to buy them "that car" regardless of configuration. And then half those dumbfucks will actually go out and try to drift said FWD car.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-28-2011, 02:04 PM   #1558
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
Idk if its rly considered rice, but there's no where else to ask this.
I just thought to myself "why is scion forcing aasbo to run a tc for formula d? The only reason to do so is for marketing reasons. And if that's the case, why are they drifting it? That's the crowd that goes to fd events. If u can't drift a tc without spending a shit ton on a rwd conversion, why r they marketing to a drifting crowd? Sure its a nice car, but itd be better off in the car shows at fd."
Imo they shud just make tc's rwd from the start, or have it as an option atleast, if they're guna market themselves in drifting.
Agree/disagree?
I think the only reason they get away with it is because they are a big fd sponsor, I agree with what you say about tc's shouldve been actually rwd and not this bullshit about "well the jdm car thats similar to this chassis was awd so we got that rear axle and converted this to rwd and blah blah blah" Fuckers bent the rules to fulfill their agenda to market their boring fwd econobox as something that you could drive and not look like a homo in but still haven't been successful at that

Quote:
Old 04-28-2011, 02:13 PM   #1559
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Most people with 240's don't even drift.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #1560
Wake
Premium Member

Agreed. 100%

+ invisi rep for you
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Closed Thread