Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #1531
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
WTF and zilvia wasn't invited. neg rep. haha jk
freeeeeeeeelz son

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #1532
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Green S14 zenki with white passenger door and fender, lowered a little bit, with a canister style exhaust on Capitol turning onto Hosttetter.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #1533
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
I think I saw the ass end of victor again.. lol.. stalker!

You were turning onto story from capitol?

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #1534
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
spotted a black zenki SE s14. it had 18's? black with chrome lip, and dumped really low. it was parked at some industrial place on loveridge rd.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #1535
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I saw a red S14 zenki driven by a hot chick. airbase parkway and clay bank. fairfield.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:55 AM   #1536
tekniq

tekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tekniq
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
WTF and zilvia wasn't invited. neg rep. haha jk
I haven't been to any events to meet up with you other local guys. I should be the one feeling left out. hahaha. Autocross in marina on august 10th if anyone is interested .
tekniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:17 PM   #1537
240=180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
black vert on 880 north 5 minutes ago... You guys waved and I threw the dueces
240=180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #1538
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq View Post
I haven't been to any events to meet up with you other local guys. I should be the one feeling left out. hahaha. Autocross in marina on august 10th if anyone is interested .
Come out to one of the meets sometime!

They're usually posted on norcal-240sx.net, stop by n say wassup

Quote:
Old 07-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #1539
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Yesterday Saw a fastback on old auburn goin towards fairoaks was light blue lowered looked like 18s
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #1540
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Saw a red fast back with gold meshies off monterey in San Jose
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #1541
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownmotor View Post
Saw a red fast back with gold meshies off monterey in San Jose
Gold meshies in the rear and silver meshies in the front? If so, that could've been me.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:19 AM   #1542
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Saw a Black kouki s14 at someones house parked on mariposa in citrus heights you were working on it looks like i saw a fmic was kitted looked pretty nice
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:34 AM   #1543
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
there is actually another fastback around here red with gold mesh all around.

they look like the +25 ones though.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:14 AM   #1544
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
today - 580W pleasanton/dublin - 8:30AM spotted a white s14.5. i think it was the v'tuned guy

I AM LEGIT.

Last edited by TiNMAN; 08-01-2008 at 02:20 AM..
Old 07-31-2008, 02:41 PM   #1545
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
Green S14 zenki with white passenger door and fender, lowered a little bit, with a canister style exhaust on Capitol turning onto Hosttetter.

i think this ones been on CL for awhile now...pretty sure it had z32 wheels on it as well
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #1546
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'NZenki View Post
i think this ones been on CL for awhile now...pretty sure it had z32 wheels on it as well
No, it actually had 4 lug s14 wheels.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #1547
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Spotted a red S13 fastback with aero, slammed, wheels, kouki taillights on Montague going towards Great Mall.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #1548
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Spotted a red S13 fastback with aero, slammed, wheels, kouki taillights on Montague going towards Great Mall.
sounds like my friend.

18" MAEs with neg offsets?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:52 PM   #1549
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
sounds like my friend.

My friend says he's seen you drive by his house a few times yuta, he lives all the way down cottle by that park there

Quote:
Old 08-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #1550
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
spotted a white s13 hatchback in the parking lot of carl's jr. on hammer ln. in stockton around 1:30. hatchback was on gold rims and had clear signal thingys and fog lights.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #1551
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
Quote:
sounds like my friend.

i kinda hate myself for selling those to him
Old 08-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #1552
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
sounds like my friend.

Yep that was it.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #1553
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
red fastback lowered with exhaust, gave u the thumbs up as u passed me on capitol and mclaughlin
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #1554
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
i mma be seeing awhole lot of people tomorrow, go Thunder Drift! go!
Old 08-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #1555
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0uki View Post
red fastback lowered with exhaust, gave u the thumbs up as u passed me on capitol and mclaughlin
Could have been me. Were you in a light blue S14 with aero and wheels going the opposite direction?

Oh yeah, I spotted a orange S13 coupe lowered on steelies, Red S13 fastback lowered with deep dish wheels, both at Quicklys tonight.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:35 AM   #1556
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Could have been me. Were you in a light blue S14 with aero and wheels going the opposite direction?

Oh yeah, I spotted a orange S13 coupe lowered on steelies, Red S13 fastback lowered with deep dish wheels, both at Quicklys tonight.
There was also a pink s13 out there (not yuta)

Saw a slamme white s13 coupe w/meshies on the way home going onto capitol

Quote:
Old 08-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #1557
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:

i was in the gray s14 kouki with the jdm front, and i was making a left onto mclaughlin
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #1558
flathead0

flathead0 is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw my new ('95) weather spotted green heading on 101s. just got the car would like to say hi to all
flathead0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #1559
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
yesterday spotted a black kouki s14..... black 5 spoke rims lowered carbon fiber exhaust.... this was on d st in hayward... looked like there was a black coupe behind the gate tooo passed by kinda quick... black kouki looked like it was in clean condition
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #1560
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead0 View Post
i saw my new ('95) weather spotted green heading on 101s. just got the car would like to say hi to all
cant spot yourself

lol

welcome to the club

I AM LEGIT.