Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #1531
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I listened to that just before I put part 3 on...
I don't even know what will play next, it is shuffling the albums I have on the player right now.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #1532
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Adele-19
Portishead-Third
Kenna-Make Sure They See My Face

I go thru phases with music.... sometimes u just cant handle hip hop all day
Old 05-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #1533
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
- Diplo - i like turtles mix
-los
Old 05-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #1534
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
been listening to:
Black Superman- Above the Law
Keep it on the Real- 3x Krazy
and a bunch of DJ Quik

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #1535
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=h9Av5a42tKc[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cKiXYveusc0[/ame]

yup yuppppppp.
CrashQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #1536
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
doood i was watching the second video....i swear i thought she was goign to strip..
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #1537
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Beck - Midnight Vulures

Debra
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8YaaUYiELw[/ame]
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #1538
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_dusKFTN_U[/ame]

And I write too!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #1539
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

MrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enough
MrBrightSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #1540
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
"Deliver Us" - Darkest Hour

Old 05-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #1541
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'm listening to this right now.

A band call "Does it offend you, Yeah?"

Song is "Last epic song"

So dope.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW2HR8O1cg4[/ame]
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:39 AM   #1542
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
husalah and the jacka/MOB FIGAZ
the postal service-such great heights
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #1543
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
and some living legends shit with ARATA! woot.
Hes on some dope songs, the song with scarub on creative differences is ridiculous and so is the song w/ the grouch on almost famous. I've been listening to a lot of hiero lately, especially full circle.
djkowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #1544
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
This morning:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=IaQ-c4QhJnk[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=haf6O02DCQ8&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=m5iNqjTpBqo[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fnXV_q58_JU&feature=related[/ame]
CrashQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:36 PM   #1545
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I really do fucking love this CD...
I mean, seriously

And I write too!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #1546
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Old 05-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #1547
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
rent title: Leaders of the New School - Spontaneous (13 MCs Deep!)
Old 05-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #1548
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Fratellis - Costello Music
Old 05-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #1549
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

i'm playing my guitar while listening to their songs and the 5 same notes are used in almost every song. kinda funny/weird, but that's what gives them their sound.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #1550
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms_C9AK8FRg[/ame]

chromeo, fancy footwork
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #1551
ManoNegra

^ Good shit. Going to go look for that right now.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #1552
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I fucken love that band....... theyre are playing in the city july 29 at the fillmore tix are 24 bucks..... just went on sale.... gonna rock pink chucks to the show.... ill give u bonafied loving ohh ohh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:33 PM   #1553
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fywzpAP9guo[/ame]
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 01:53 PM   #1554
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection

sickness!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #1555
murderrsirenss
BANNED

murderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to murderrsirenss Send a message via AIM to murderrsirenss Send a message via Yahoo to murderrsirenss
some of the main stuff i listen too..some

but right now im listening to misery signals album 'mirrors'
murderrsirenss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #1556
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Buju Banton - "Ultimate Collection"
"Ring the alarm" with Tenor Saw
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RsTn8wT-Ks[/ame]
Absolutely CLASSIC use of the Stalag 17 Riddim

And I write too!
Old 05-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #1557
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Alicia Keys...

haha
Old 05-25-2008, 08:17 PM   #1558
xrockoutx
Leaky Injector

xrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to xrockoutx
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8qcGOtBFw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8qcGOtBFw[/ame]
xrockoutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 08:45 PM   #1559
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by murderrsirenss View Post
some of the main stuff i listen too..'
Looks like the only artist we have in common is T.I.
Man, you need to get like me

yeah yeah yeahs - way out
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:04 AM   #1560
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have a request.

Does anyone have any like early to mid 90's Miami or bass mixtapes (in the form of a t*rr**t)? Like 2 Live crew, 69' boys type stuff.

I had this super dope mixtape back in the day. I can NOT remember what it was called, but it was real cold.