Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-21-2017, 08:39 PM   #15571
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
when a crack head is given a dermel and asked to draw a rose.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2017, 05:03 AM   #15572
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Is this fucking guy serious right now.
You didn't even pull the windows for paint and claiming "most baller s-chassis build" umm I can think of 5 better builds on zilvia off the top of my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:37 AM   #15573
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ That entire FB post/thread is worthy of the DIW thread. 10/10 would recommend.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:10 AM   #15574
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
How has this not been posted here yet?

^ Last pic is the only one where his tires are rotating the correct direction (Edit, figured it out by looking at more pics: The tires are all mounted rotating in the same direction, so they're correct on the driver side and backwards on the passenger side, looool)

IG @phil.me.now should you somehow want to see more

Last edited by jaysgottaredtop; 10-24-2017 at 11:48 AM..
jaysgottaredtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #15575
NextTimeJr

Trader Rating: (0)
NextTimeJr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That Hubey guy does have a shit ton of cool nismo stuff thooo but the amount of money spent on it is probably diw..

NextTimeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 03:28 PM   #15576
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
dude is such a chode that every thing he touches turns to shit. dude single-handedly made nismo played out. he probably was the kid who ruined the yo-yo fad in his middle school and made kids ditch their skinny jeans for jnco in high school. his car can have all the cool parts in the world, but no matter what it'll still suck because he owns it.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #15577
ComicArtist
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ComicArtist is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
^ That entire FB post/thread is worthy of the DIW thread. 10/10 would recommend.
Read it while on the pooper at your recommendation, 10/10 would reccomend to a friend
ComicArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:53 PM   #15578
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
dude is such a chode that every thing he touches turns to shit. dude single-handedly made nismo played out. he probably was the kid who ruined the yo-yo fad in his middle school and made kids ditch their skinny jeans for jnco in high school. his car can have all the cool parts in the world, but no matter what it'll still suck because he owns it.
Just divorced my wife. Let's move to a state where same-sex marriage is legal and tie the knot. You're my soulmate.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:39 AM   #15579
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
lol even left the stickers on the tires!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #15580
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
lol even left the stickers on the tires!
Thats how you let other car enthusiasts know you have money.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:58 AM   #15581
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

i feel the same way no matter how cool the car may be its owner will always make it look ugly!! Cash bets on him crashing it and making a gofundme???
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #15582
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Just divorced my wife. Let's move to a state where same-sex marriage is legal and tie the knot. You're my soulmate.
lol i call top!

jfc so whack

those flares

back at it again
Old 10-25-2017, 12:11 PM   #15583
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
i feel the same way no matter how cool the car may be its owner will always make it look ugly!! Cash bets on him crashing it and making a gofundme???
His dad's coal mining company will just pay for it.

"Baller" build but leaving glass in for a paint job is 100% rookie status.

He's weak.

I can almost guarantee the car will be up for sale after he completes it.

Hope he includes his rare spacers.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #15584
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I miscalculated how high my modified rb IM was gonna sit, so I had a bit of a hood clearance issue...
Say hello to the autozone special hood scoop/vent hahaha

Old 10-25-2017, 10:54 PM   #15585
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

I don’t care that it’s 500 horsepower. It’s still stupid

Why would you put Supra tails on it.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...355265979.html
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:46 AM   #15586
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisileighty View Post

I don’t care that it’s 500 horsepower. It’s still stupid

Why would you put Supra tails on it.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...355265979.html

If you were smart you'd know that the concept SI civic came with 2357 tail lamp sockets VS the supra's 1157.

Very fancy tweak.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:27 PM   #15587
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
I hate this.

I had linked a picture to phil.me.now instagram where he's selling that abomination for 50k. But apparently, it was too wrong to show.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:13 PM   #15588
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
I found huboners uber rare spacers (attached).

I believe that yellow vert has been in this thread recently. I see it feels right at home in this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2017-10-26-21-06-57-1.jpg (67.4 KB, 83 views)
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:13 PM   #15589
christforeman
Zilvia Member

christforeman has a little shameless behavior in the past
Wow this is horrible...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3004.JPG (185.9 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3003.jpg (163.6 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3005.JPG (173.2 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3006.JPG (307.3 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3008.JPG (259.8 KB, 145 views)
christforeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:44 PM   #15590
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by christforeman View Post
Wow this is horrible...
Mismatching strut towers, green over spray, chopped tubing front end, monster drink advertising..... perfection for this thread.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:57 PM   #15591
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Real talk I'm sorry to hear this

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...344043723.html
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:35 PM   #15592
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Wow, hardtop and wingless? That's a beauty right there. Body looks fairly straight too. Price is ridiculous, but still.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #15593
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/c...366946475.html
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:45 AM   #15594
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...358193866.html
Old 10-31-2017, 11:43 AM   #15595
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm not a afraid to say it, that tongue sticking out is hilarious.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:49 PM   #15596
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
That s13 isn't too bad and the Miata is fine.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:07 PM   #15597
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I like the miata.
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:13 PM   #15598
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
I mean I'm not serious about the divorce but super serious about the marriage thing. Doesn't count if you have a wife AND a husband.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:23 PM   #15599
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
I'm not a afraid to say it, that tongue sticking out is hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
That s13 isn't too bad and the Miata is fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwood View Post
I like the miata.
ya'll nibbas are wildin
Old 10-31-2017, 04:26 PM   #15600
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin