Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #1561
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Man, Magic shot themselves on the foot with their shitty 3 point shooting. They gotta hit those open looks to fucking even keep this shit interesting.

I got a question, IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE FROM THE MAGIC THAT FUCKING REBOUNDS OTHER THAN DWIGHT?!?! How the fuck do you get outrebounded by more than 15 rebounds and you have a rebounding monster in the middle that grabbed 15 by himself?!?!

PS: Dont know if anybody see this but Odom had 14 rebounds by himself...having a double double...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #1562
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
3 players around 7 foot..gasol, bynum, and odom........its hard to rebound against those guys

-Jorge
Old 06-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #1563
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Man, Magic shot themselves on the foot with their shitty 3 point shooting. They gotta hit those open looks to fucking even keep this shit interesting.

I got a question, IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE FROM THE MAGIC THAT FUCKING REBOUNDS OTHER THAN DWIGHT?!?! How the fuck do you get outrebounded by more than 15 rebounds and you have a rebounding monster in the middle that grabbed 15 by himself?!?!

PS: Dont know if anybody see this but Odom had 14 rebounds by himself...having a double double...
You live by the 3, you die by the 3. That's why jumpshooting teams are always a 50/50 shot from game to game.

Dwight is a rebounding beast, but you have to remember that LA also has Gasol, Bynum, Kobe, and Odom
grabbing 39 rebounds altogether. Like I said before, LA's size will be Orlando's biggest problem, along with them
missing wide open shots.

Regarding Odom, you can always expect a double-double out of him. He gets his rebounds and points quietly.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #1564
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Yes. Lakers did a great job tipping the ball away from Dwight on the defensive glass. There were a few key plays in the second quarter where either Luke Walton or Kobe Bryant hit the ball away from Dwight's hands allowing other Laker players to get the rebound.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #1565
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
the lakers played great.

shutdown dwight, they just picked on Lee everytime he was on the floor lol.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:11 PM   #1566
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
They made Lee their bitch.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #1567
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Lakers playing good basketball tonight. They're looking good. Hopefully they'll play even better on Sunday. I don't care if Orlando gets whooped on 4.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:12 PM   #1568
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Magic were pathetic and sloppy. They looked like they expected a loss early on. Lee cannot guard Kobe and they cannot rely on Dwight to get all the rebounds.

Hate to say it but Lakers in 5.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #1569
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
awesome awesome awesome game!

bynum coming off hot on the 1st

kobe on total MVP mode and our bench was doing really well!!!

couldn't believe how much work walton was doing i was really impressed

quote me on this laker bench is gonna step it up to another level the next 3 games
Old 06-05-2009, 07:02 AM   #1570
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Why is this? (refresh my memory)
Orlando would have (at the time) been fine with Emeka Okafor OR Dwight Howard... Jordan was afraid of his last previous failure as an executive and dealt with the Clippers to get the second pick instead of dealing for the first to get Howard.
... the rest is history, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
That is what Odom DOES when he is "in" the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
3 players around 7 foot..gasol, bynum, and odom........its hard to rebound against those guys
Odom is 6'10" but is a longer 6'10" than Lewis and Turkeydo. Stronger than them too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
They made Lee their bitch.
Man, they started taking turns on him, it was hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
Magic were pathetic and sloppy. They looked like they expected a loss early on. Lee cannot guard Kobe and they cannot rely on Dwight to get all the rebounds.

Hate to say it but Lakers in 5.
The Magic played like they did against Cleveland, except the Lakers' front line is not as small or weak or as small and weak and Cleveland was.
And Orlando missed a LOT of those jumpers they live and die by.
Lee couldn't seem to guard anyone on the team, and watching Kobe instruct his people to take turns killing him was great.

I still say the Lakers will fuck one game up and Orlando will TAKE one, Lakers in 6.

Also, this one came on at the VERY end of pre-game and I have not seen it since
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2ms0e1IQs

And I write too!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #1571
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
lol lebron fined $25k for snubbing media...

LeBron James fined $25K for skipping postgame news conference - ESPN

pretty wack... it was a bitch move but i don't think they should've fined him..
Why should he get special treatment? They fine other players for doing the same.

This is going to be the boringest Finals. 100 to 75!? Pfft. Pathetic. Ratings are gonna go to the toilet if this continues. There wasn't anyone from the East deep enough to play against the Lakers this year.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #1572
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt the rest of the games will be this lopsided. Unless the Magic decide to not hit their open shots again...
Old 06-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #1573
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

ANVIL can only hope to improve
props to kobe for stepping up, and showing how bad he wants it. his energy just got the lakers in the right mode for game 1. magic had a bad shooting day, hopefully it will be a closer game on sunday. nelson did a LOT more than i thought he was going to do. im thinking he will get more minutes in game 2. a loss is a loss though, doesnt matter how much they lose by. ill be happy if they split the games, would give the magic at least a chance to win.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #1574
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Yes, Phlip blogs too:
The musings of a madman...: NBA Finals

And I write too!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #1575
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Why should he get special treatment? They fine other players for doing the same.

This is going to be the boringest Finals. 100 to 75!? Pfft. Pathetic. Ratings are gonna go to the toilet if this continues. There wasn't anyone from the East deep enough to play against the Lakers this year.

um keep in mind, deep or not, the magic swept the lakers during the regular season.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #1576
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
two different teams at the time.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #1577
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
um keep in mind, deep or not, the magic swept the lakers during the regular season.
Neither team is hardly the same as they were at the time. LA has more presence in the middle now than then and Jameer Nelson was playing in both regular season games.

And I write too!
Old 06-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #1578
Black Guy
Leaky Injector

Black Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choices
Man last night was a pathetic performance, sooo disappointing. If we're gonna lose, we need to make Kobe really work for that win. Hope sundays game is better
Old 06-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #1579
Black Guy
Leaky Injector

Black Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Neither team is hardly the same as they were at the time. LA has more presence in the middle now than then and Jameer Nelson was playing in both regular season games.
Jameer played decent last night, but hopefully he'll be able to get close to the top of his game here in the finals.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #1580
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

Genovese.Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
thats bs size has nothing to do with it orlando is way taller but gets less rebounds hedo terkolue is like 6'8 so is howard almost evry one on orlandos roster is tall
Old 06-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #1581
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genovese.Jr View Post
thats bs size has nothing to do with it orlando is way taller but gets less rebounds hedo terkolue is like 6'8 so is howard almost evry one on orlandos roster is tall
WTF are you talking about?

LA's bigs are bigger.

Gasol - 7 feet
Bynum - 7 feet
Odom - 6-10
Mbenga - 7 feet
Powell - 6-9
Ariza and Walton being the smallest fowards at 6-8.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 06-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #1582
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
It was kind of hard for Orlando to get rebounds when LA was making most of their shots. Orlando missed 70% of their shots,
so LA had more opportunities to rebound. LA had a 55-41 rebounding advantage.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #1583
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Lewis and Hedo are both 6'10 but neither of them plays that big. Besides Howard, the only "bigs" on the Magic roster are Battie, who doesn't give them much, and Gortat, a servicable but unspectacular reserve.

That's why I'm amazed Orlando go this far. They were extremely lucky to run into Atlanta and Cleveland, who could not punish them for playing, essentially, two small forwards next to Howard.

Bynum, Gasol, Odom is the best frontline trio Orlando's run into so far, and they're about to be exposed.

Hedo is the only play maker on the team (with Nelson effectively out); they have two tricks. High pick and roll, post up Howard. The Lakers don't need to play godly defense to stop that.

When you have a rebounding beast like Howard, but play soft guys next to him, you're diluting your strength. Instead, they should have built on the fact they have a dominating big man. Ewing had Oakley; Shaq had Haslem. Both PF's allowed their C to do what they do best . . . better.

I understand the concept of surrounding Howard with 3P shooters, but they went over board. That's a change-up strategy, not a full time strategy. Instead of throwing $20M/year at Lewis, they should have invested in a lesser PF with range and another banger. . . plus another ballhandler.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #1584
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Guy View Post
Man last night was a pathetic performance, sooo disappointing. If we're gonna lose, we need to make Kobe really work for that win. Hope sundays game is better
Have you watched the highlight reel? They defended him as best as they POSSIBLY could have, there were SEVERAL shots, even point blank that were made with a hand in his face or JUST beyond the ball. That was more how GOOD he was last night -- and yes, I know he hoisted 34 shots, only making 16 -- than it was bad defense, the D was stellar.
That is what is heartbreaking about playing a player like Kobe, you can defend PERFECT and still be made to look dumb.

Quote:
No they're not.
No they are not.
GO to NBA.com and compare listed heights of the players... Look at comparative contributions.
Specifically, take a look at the difference in rebounds and points in the paint, statistics BORN of superior size and/or effort, or just shitty execution, as Derek Fisher got at least 2 rebounds that he just should not have even been NEAR.
Tell me that size has/had nothing to do with it and mean it this time.

And I write too!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #1585
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Guy View Post
Jameer played decent last night, but hopefully he'll be able to get close to the top of his game here in the finals.

Jameer played great, excellent, but it's not gonna matter.

Damn it I love being right.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #1586
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
wow. you should never talk basketball ever seeing as you know nothing.

anyways... i can't wait for game 2. go lakers.

btw has anyone heard the new lil wayne song - "kobe bryant"? it's siick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4_Fdy-ECyw
Old 06-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #1587
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

haha that song is SICKKkkk

i love it!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #1588
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
bad shooting for the the lakers on the first half. but still got the win in ot .
Old 06-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #1589
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Such a bad 1st quarter lol. Wasn't that goal tending by Dwight in the first half?

The overall game wasn't too entertaining until the last 4 mins of the 4th quarter.

Good job Lakers on the win.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #1590
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Lakers ftw.

You know why they've gotten this far this season? Its because they don't have Kwame Brown's useless ass dragging them down.

w00t!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Closed Thread