Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #1561
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
White coupe with Silvia front end near Circuit City in Emeryville early this afternoon.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #1562
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
pink s13 fb w/ s13 silvia front, lowered, longchamps front, some black wheels 16 or 17s rear going down brokaw
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #1563
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Spotted a black zenki s14 with a s15 front end and a blue front bumper on Stockton blvd in Sacramento.
also spotted a white s13 coupe with a silvia front at some Nissan junkyard, it had some 5lug, 5 spoke 18's in the rear and some steelies in the front.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:09 AM   #1564
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
red fastback.

S15 face

kouki tails

emotion CR kais

pretty low

pretty flush

at miracle autobody on brokaw.

pretty clean.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #1565
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
spotted black zenki fastback on 238 hopin on 880 south.... was being towed by a uhaul tm (10 ft truck) using an AT(auto transport) to two...
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #1566
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to klutchkhemist
Just saw a black chuki fastback in Hayward on Eden Shores Blvd. It was lowered, red lip, and gold rims i think..
klutchkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #1567
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
red fastback.

S15 face

kouki tails

emotion CR kais

pretty low

pretty flush

at miracle autobody on brokaw.

pretty clean.

That's Herbert.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:27 AM   #1568
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Spotted a light green S14 kouki with aero, wheels, lowered parked in front of pepperlunch. Nice car.

This one..
Old 08-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #1569
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
Spotted a light green S14 kouki with aero, wheels, lowered parked in front of pepperlunch. Nice car.
Hey!

Were you guys standing outside having a smoke break after Pepper Lunch? I saw bunch clean s13/s14 outside but I didn't know who they belong to. Man, I should have known better! I will definitely say wassup next time.

Do you guys go there often?

Calvin
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #1570
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrgCT9A View Post
Hey!

Were you guys standing outside having a smoke break after Pepper Lunch? I saw bunch clean s13/s14 outside but I didn't know who they belong to. Man, I should have known better! I will definitely say wassup next time.

Do you guys go there often?

Calvin
Yeah, that was us, we go there every now and then.

I was wearing the ziptie jimmy up shirt haha.. My car made it home on a flatbed that night

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #1571
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Hi!! cool! we should meet and have dinner there next time! I would love to meet more S13/14 owners in the area

Sorry to hear about your car.. what happened??
Old 08-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #1572
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrgCT9A View Post
Hi!! cool! we should meet and have dinner there next time! I would love to meet more S13/14 owners in the area

Sorry to hear about your car.. what happened??
For suuure, we're always down to chill with new ppl.

I guess the water pump died, because it doesn't spin anymore, and the belt snapped trying to spin.. (melted it rofl xD)

Quote:
Old 08-06-2008, 02:38 PM   #1573
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
For suuure, we're always down to chill with new ppl.

I guess the water pump died, because it doesn't spin anymore, and the belt snapped trying to spin.. (melted it rofl xD)
At least your rear window and quarterpanal window didn't get smashed this morning.

Old 08-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #1574
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

I'd say make a diff thread for that kev, but yeah that sucks.

During the day too, and it's supposably a nice neighborhood. Did they take your privacy cover or anything else? Or did you just not have one.

Quote:
Old 08-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #1575
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
I'd say make a diff thread for that kev, but yeah that sucks.

During the day too, and it's supposably a nice neighborhood. Did they take your privacy cover or anything else? Or did you just not have one.
They didn't steal anything at all. I have no privacy cover. But yeah nothign was missing from the car.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #1576
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
thats fuckin gay! probably some dumbass kids...i think we have an extra hatch. ill let you know whats up

today - hayward 1:45pm @ hesparian and west tennyson - white s13 hatch with writing all over the windows - lowered - kouki tails

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #1577
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
saw a white s14 zenki on 880 SB near SJ airsport, pulled over by chp, had some work emotion kais...hope you're ok!

also say a dumped green? s13 hatch on hostetter near capital, looked to be ridin on 15"" sportmaxs. threw up a peace sign to you. cleannn car! me like.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #1578
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
They didn't steal anything at all. I have no privacy cover. But yeah nothign was missing from the car.
WTF! Thats so fucked up!

Its shit like this makes me so angry and scared to take my car out sometimes..

wow im so speechless right now.. I hope you have insurance and they will cover this..

Damn, I feel your pain!!
Old 08-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #1579
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
White Chuki hatch heading up to Skyline blvd. in Montclair. I was coming home from Orinda (the fun way )
Old 08-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #1580
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
two days ago - piercy toyota in milpitas - blue/grey two tone coupe - lowered w/ can exhaust - you probably work there...we were picking up the motoskin truck

I AM LEGIT.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #1581
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Spotted a black fastback on 680 in concord around 9:30am, it had a nismo sticker on the quarter window, exhaust and stock height. he was driving next to me for a wile until i threw up the deuce and he took off wit the quickness.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #1582
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
saw a blue s13 coupe on 101 headed towards the airport. origin clear tails, had the silvia lower garnish,fart can, monster truckin, pop up lights ( which i guess dont go down anymore). I believe it was auto.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #1583
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^ that might be philthys13

I AM LEGIT.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #1584
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Met up with some guy to get my 180sx quarterpanel windows. He had a burgundy fastback with meshies, lowered, exhaust, and the foam spoiler. Nice car!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #1585
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
so you spotted a guy you intentionally met up with? that hardly qualifies as random
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #1586
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
black s13 fb, stock height, bronze teardrops, ebay tails, on capitol expy and tully.
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #1587
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew bohan View Post
so you spotted a guy you intentionally met up with? That hardly qualifies as random

buahahahaha
Old 08-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #1588
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
spotted a zenki champagne 13 coupe.... a white chick driving it... bone stock with tear drops... it was lowered tho... caught my eye
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #1589
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
i spotted a s14 zenki at bay st. it was white and had some kind of bodykit.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #1590
s13DrOop
Zilvia Member

s13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13DrOop
spotted a moss green kouki s14 w/ aero, and chrome deeep dish wheels and camber on the move on 280north this morning around 7:20 a.m. good looking car. older dude