Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #1561
whiteytighties
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
whiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Not technically an S-chassis, but I saw an awesome BRE-painted 510/Bluebird at a Napa parking lot in Beaumont today, right off the 10 at about 2pm. Had a bucket, wheels with good fitment (for a 510), it was tight! My g/f wanted to buy it on the spot, but we were in a time crunch to get to Palm Springs for dinner.
I've seen that one two times out of my whole life living around the area. Saw him once in my s12 and saw him once in my s13. Both times at least I got him to look at my cars even though they're nothing special.
whiteytighties is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #1562
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
spotted nieko at coffee bean @ fv.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:48 PM   #1563
xKennie
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
xKennie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xKennie
today i saw these

red s14 with silvia grill (couldnt see much else cus it was in lane next o me a few cars back) but it was lowered. Saw at Newhall Ranch Road and Copperhill.

black s13 se fastback pretty much all stock getting on the I-5 North from the Lyons on ramp. Was behind me for a while then i exited Newhall ranch road.

Gold s13 coupe,pignose,black hood, lowered,couldnt see rims good enough, and had like a little black and white animal hanging from behind. made a right on Dockweller from Sierra Highway.
xKennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:58 AM   #1564
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13 spotted

2 slammed hatches, around Signal Hill

1red hatch, socal drift stickers, tokue stiker on bumper, nismo quarterglass, white steeringwheel i think.

parked next to that was a greyish green, with socal drift sticker.

I'm pretty sure you were parked out in front of your house. so i wont disclose the location.

I'm the white/black/grey hatch with silver meshies parked in the office building down the street.

pm me yo
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #1565
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
JOHN!

i ahve stock exhaust!

you cant even hear when my car is on hahaha
must not have been you then.
LOL

on a side note: that car also had an assprint of a 12yr on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:59 AM   #1566
goukifd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
goukifd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Spotted brown 240 at in n out with a bunch of other 240s LOL oh wait it was at the meet
goukifd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #1567
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by goukifd View Post
Spotted brown 240 at in n out with a bunch of other 240s LOL oh wait it was at the meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:39 PM   #1568
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw a maroon hatch with black primer'd kit on rosemead at around 430ish

white s13 coupe, low, black with a polished lip, 10 E at around 5ish

white s14, full kit, Zenki? going south on rosemead around 530ish
Old 12-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #1569
TacoDelRio

TacoDelRio is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TacoDelRio
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
Along the 60E tonight, I came across a black S13 coupe, rolling on blacked out steelies, "Silvia" emblem on the back side, and a couple bumper stickers ("Dr. Strange" and something that looked like "Plea for Peace")
Sounds like me, save for the bumper stickers.
TacoDelRio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #1570
TacoDelRio

TacoDelRio is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TacoDelRio
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertsnowcarver View Post
finally ran into that ford festiva in the azu$a cany0ns. raining hard, some lightning here and there. that fucker whipped my ass.....

no shit...

had a hard time maintaining grip.. loosing it a lot through some puddles.. he just carved on through....that guy was posted at the end of the run facing the opposite direction ready to go again, lol.. i came up to the side and we had a short chit chat. hes a swell guy.

next time festiva master...next time..

that is all.
Reminds me of a certain Nissan Hardbody that used to go up there...
TacoDelRio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #1571
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Saw two verts today. Both wite. One stock, the other just a muffler..brand new looking tops as well....jeeeese I see so many z, 40s, ferraris, and porches where I work. Just cruisin along. Exhaust tones, is all I hear.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:27 AM   #1572
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
slammed white s13 w/ jdm front end, stock 4 lug wheels, and exhaust @ taco bell on magnolia in riverside
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:32 AM   #1573
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croan View Post
2 slammed hatches, around Signal Hill

1red hatch, socal drift stickers, tokue stiker on bumper, nismo quarterglass, white steeringwheel i think.

parked next to that was a greyish green, with socal drift sticker.

I'm pretty sure you were parked out in front of your house. so i wont disclose the location.

I'm the white/black/grey hatch with silver meshies parked in the office building down the street.

pm me yo

Finally!!!!!!!!! Someone spotted me...and my room mate wyatt..hahaha..I own the blue-ish grey hatch..and mine was the one with all the stickers..haha awesome man! But yeah hit me up..there's always 240's. At my house..hhaha...there's like 5 up front riht now!
Old 12-06-2008, 02:23 AM   #1574
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
Fuck it. I usually don't do spottings, but ill do this one, why? Because I spotted like 8 or 9 240s total! On with the list.

Down harbor around 2:30 pm ish, all in the same area harbor street and segerstorm sreet, Near AI school.

1. White s13 coupe, i believe you had like a 5izgen border iii exhaust or World Sport exhaust.

2. Red fast back really clean, all stock exterior, lowered, had some stickers on the side windows going toward 405 freeway toward the beach near the law school area. I had to double take thought you were a mr2 hahaha

3. Black s14 zenkie near AI school, you had your hids on I look at you, you looked back, didn't have a chance to throw the duece hahaha nice zenkie, I love them!

4. Red s13 coupe, front end, had pignose lip, its funny how I spotted you well to me it was!, I was in traffic down McAuther st. near costco and I look into my rear view mirror I saw your car making a right into costco I probably infront of a suv so you wouldn't have saw me. clean car!

And just a few mins ago, I was on teh 57south coming home, saw 4 or 5 240s i know 4 of you guys were s13 chasis since you had the flip up lights, all 4 of you took up 4 lanes on the 57north near the angels stadium, I thought that was pretty funny, thought you guys were gonna do a 4 way run or something.

that was a lot of spotting for me for one day.... hahah

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:52 AM   #1575
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Around 1am on the 90 West I think it was.

A brethren green S14 driver came up right next to me.

He threw me up a peace sign, I turned on my interior lights and returned the peace sign.

Clean ride! I bet you saw me from a distance and sped up to see didn't ya? lol

I liked the side markers and the ziptied front bumper ahah.

Sorry for the steelie and another type of rim on my back right, tire blow out. :P
Old 12-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #1576
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Damn Travis what were u doing around Marina Del Rey?

I saw a burgandy chuki s13 coupe in front of Goldilocks on South and Gridley last night. Had an exhaust and some bronze wheel. Maybe Falken hanabi's or fn's? Couldn't remember. Clean coupe though!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:39 AM   #1577
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
I exited on Weil something canyon and flip a u-turn.

Andrew told me to exit Victoria instead of Lincoln. Dick, those are two different names! jees. haha
Old 12-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #1578
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
Travis why are you always out late at night. Last time I saw you, you were coming home from work and I was in the kia I don't know if you remember that or not haha.

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #1579
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
black zenki s14 with white mb battles/CST HyperZero's with apexi duals driving north on archibald from the 10fwy yesterday around 6ish? believe he made a left on arrow.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #1580
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
teal/green (im colorblind) s14 parked at the Santa Fe Springs swap meet today...it was sitting on Sportmax

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:42 AM   #1581
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
Travis why are you always out late at night. Last time I saw you, you were coming home from work and I was in the kia I don't know if you remember that or not haha.
Nay, refresh my memory.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #1582
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yesterday on my way to Palm Springs, I was driving down the 10 somewhere in Banning I think. I was on the left lane and I noticed some yellow headlights in my rear-view coming up fast. I turned to see what was passing me and it was a burgundy 350Z, Black wheels, full body kit (maybe Nismo), beautiful is the easiest way to describe it... I picked up speed up to 80-85 to catch up but I see more commotion behind me. A CHP was passing up cars on the left shoulder with aggression. Passes me up on the left and sure enough he pulls over the Z... Good luck to that guy...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #1583
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I saw that crazy GT-R yesterday that was white with all that cool carbon fiber lip and wing and half carbon fiber hood i think...or just black. Had all the decals on it and nice rims, it was the one that was at Formula D parked in the media parking lot in the back (we parked next to it =D). I saw it on the 91 West coming from riverside area exiting Imperial Highway to go to the Yorba Linda/Brea area.

That is one sick ass GT-R. I was in my white hatch on 4x4 suspension in front of the GT-R. Time was...well, still daylight so I'm going to guess around 3:30PM
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #1584
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
spotted a yellow gt-r at the corner of spring and temple in signal hill on friday. i was making a left at the light on my way to addicted2kouki (jon) house. had a big ass gt spoiler, stickers down the door, and sum kinda wheels (black with yellow accents). i saw u smash the whole time u make the turn. damn so fast...

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #1585
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
I saw that crazy GT-R yesterday that was white with all that cool carbon fiber lip and wing and half carbon fiber hood i think...or just black. Had all the decals on it and nice rims, it was the one that was at Formula D parked in the media parking lot in the back (we parked next to it =D). I saw it on the 91 West coming from riverside area exiting Imperial Highway to go to the Yorba Linda/Brea area.

That is one sick ass GT-R. I was in my white hatch on 4x4 suspension in front of the GT-R. Time was...well, still daylight so I'm going to guess around 3:30PM
This one?

Saw it at the NFS:UC Launch Party. There's a few more pics I took in my coverage of the event.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #1586
EDz s14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
EDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
black zenki s14 with white mb battles/CST HyperZero's with apexi duals driving north on archibald from the 10fwy yesterday around 6ish? believe he made a left on arrow.
oh shit, Ive been spotted lol. I made a left on foothill.
what car were you driving?
EDz s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #1587
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

I want a Nismo sticker!
lol

The old school one with the line and blocks in the back.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:53 AM   #1588
chuonthis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
chuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
spotted a yellow gt-r at the corner of spring and temple in signal hill on friday. i was making a left at the light on my way to addicted2kouki (jon) house. had a big ass gt spoiler, stickers down the door, and sum kinda wheels (black with yellow accents). i saw u smash the whole time u make the turn. damn so fast...
Sounds like the Axis Wheels GTR
Axis Wheels Nissan GT-R - SEMA 2008 photos - MadWhips, modified & exotic car spotting
chuonthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:55 AM   #1589
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
This one?

Saw it at the NFS:UC Launch Party. There's a few more pics I took in my coverage of the event.
Looked like that..but the spoiler was much bigger, almost like a GT Wing. I don't remember if all the decals were red or not. I think this may be a different GT-R...but nice pics though, just browsed through your coverage.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #1590
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
on friday around 5:30 pm a s14 zenki kept trying to race me on beach blvd the car was white and it had fog lights and i didn't see what kind of wheels it had