Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:47 PM   #1561
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
itachi is the smartest character in the manga
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #1562
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
itachi is the smartest character in the manga
Itachi knew that you were going to say that.

SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #1563
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Fucking crazy!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #1564
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Itachi's gift finally revealed. Sucks that it didn't get to be used for it's true purpose. Naruto will just have to defeat Sasuke the old fashion way: Talk him to death...lol

That was kinda anti-climatic too have waited all these years but I'm not disappointed! NOW WE GET TO SEE A FULL STRENGTH RINNEGAN USER! NAGATO AS HE ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As strong as he is, I don't see him being smart enough to break the Edo Tensai jutsu like Itachi did. Bee seems KO'd. Looks like its time for a 1 on 1 ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!

Sidenote: Kabuto would be smart to cancel Itachi's Edo Tensai right now and send him back to the grave. You guys think he'll get the chance?

Sidenote2: I think Full Power Nagato vs Tamed Kyubi Naruto is Kishimoto's way of showing not only the progression of Naruto's growth, but also to give us a scale of reference to judge Rikudou Sennin against. I really feel like the Sage is coming back...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #1565
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
seriously, i cant believe we waited 3 years to find out what the gift was.
i went to check when that chapter came out and it was around april 2008
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #1566
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think we just kind of inflated what Itachi's gift could've been, expecting it take Naruto to new heights.

Another great chapter and another damn cliffhanger! What's Nagato doing to Naruto, and why's the caption read, Naruto becomes complete?! How will Itachi play into the fight now that he can control himself?! The suspense!
Old 08-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #1567
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
I think we just kind of inflated what Itachi's gift could've been, expecting it take Naruto to new heights.

Another great chapter and another damn cliffhanger! What's Nagato doing to Naruto, and why's the caption read, Naruto becomes complete?! How will Itachi play into the fight now that he can control himself?! The suspense!
My translation says "Nagato becomes complete." Nagato's using human path on Naruto, so that means reading his mind or sucking out his soul I guess. I'm kinda glad Itachi's jutsu wasn't used on Sasuke. Bee's gonna have to let Naruto shine here since Bee probably doesn't know too much about Nagato's abilities.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #1568
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
leave it to itachi to do his thing...

i really want to see all this in anime format! FFFFUUUUU useless fillers! aren't we behind enough already in the anime?

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #1569
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Itachi always has something up his sleeve....it's safe to say he's a badass
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #1570
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
i preview of wats to come?

MADARA

?

Old 08-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #1571
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I havent read since last year. Anyone know where I can read the older chapters? Mangastream doesnt seem to have them.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #1572
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Haven't read the new chapter yet, but ppl keep texting me how awesome it is to see Itachi in the fullness of his badassery, sooo I guess it time to revisit the old debate:

Itachi vs Minato! GO!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #1573
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Haven't read the new chapter yet, but ppl keep texting me how awesome it is to see Itachi in the fullness of his badassery, sooo I guess it time to revisit the old debate:

Itachi vs Minato! GO!
itachi *cough *cough. too easy for him
Old 08-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #1574
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Damn. It's like that? Really can't wait to read this chapter. After all, Minato went toe to toe with Madara. That's like saying Itachi is stronger than Madara...
Old 08-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #1575
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
I havent read since last year. Anyone know where I can read the older chapters? Mangastream doesnt seem to have them.
narutoget.com should get yah wat you need

Old 08-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #1576
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
i preview of wats to come?

MADARA

?
anything from deviantart is just random fan art added at the end of the book. I already know once I get to page 16 the damn issue is over.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #1577
simmode1
Post Whore!

Finally finished reading the new chapter. DAMN! Big attacks everywhere! I really wanted to see more Nagato/Rinnegan action, but those where overwhelming odds he was up against so I won't complain about it being over so quick. I hope they add more in the anime though!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:46 AM   #1578
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Itachi vs Minato! GO!
Two super elites. It could go either way. Minato did take on Madara but that wasn't Madara at his prime. And there is a reason why Madara didn't go all out against Konoha until Itachi died. Minato died too early in age so you shouldn't compare the two, honestly. Both too badass that it boggles the mind trying to imagine the fight, lol.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #1579
simmode1
Post Whore!

The thing about Minato is that I don't think we know if he has any really big attacks. He seems more like a surgical striker rather than a big damage dealer. I mean, have we seen him do anything big besides an Odama Rasangan, which Naruto has already surpassed?
Old 08-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #1580
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^^^Damn. It's like that? Really can't wait to read this chapter. After all, Minato went toe to toe with Madara. That's like saying Itachi is stronger than Madara...
wow totally read that wrong, thought you said PAIN for some reason -____-
that would be a good match up i think, dunno if theyve shown everything minato could do cause all weve seen is the rasengan and his speed whereas itachi has cheap ass fuck susanoo. dont see anything that minatos used so far penetrating susanoo at all
Old 08-18-2011, 05:32 PM   #1581
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^True. But Minato doesn't really need to penetrate Susanoo. Just avoid it long enough for Itachi's eyes to give out... lol
Old 08-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #1582
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Yes, and that's where Minato's intelligence and skill comes in. He died too early to see anything big from him but he's never been in a situation where he needed it. When he was faced with the kyubi, he used tactics with sealing jutsu instead of brute force. One trait I believe Kakashi may have gotten from Minato. This can be arguably more formidable than a big power hitter. Not taking anything from Itachi though, he's intelligent and skillful as well.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #1583
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Word. Even for someone as fast as Minato, evading someone as smart as Itachi, who really only needs to look at you to kill you, is a really tall order...
Old 08-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #1584
simmode1
Post Whore!

New chapters here:
Naruto 552 - Read Naruto 552 Online - Page 1

Well, so much for my theory of Naruto running a side mission to rescue Yamato and use the 1st's chakra to recharge Shisui's eye so he could use it again on Sasuke...

I know that's most likely Naruto, but I would really love it if that was Konohamaru's Rasagan in the last panel...

Can't wait to see Itachi vs Kabu/maru! Battle of the two sneakiest motherfuckers! Will Kabuto be able to come up with the Sharingan solution the Orochimaru never could?!?
Old 08-24-2011, 07:37 PM   #1585
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
good looking out!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:26 AM   #1586
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
For some reason I was thinking maybe that Rasengan was maybe Jiraiya's? can't be Naruto, he's way off somewhere else with Bee.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:45 AM   #1587
simmode1
Post Whore!

That would be BADASS if it were Jiraya's! But look at the flamey things on the hand. Probably Naruto. He's probably fast enough now to get anywhere pretty damn quick.

Also, if Jiraya were gonna make a return, it wouldn't be to save the Kazekage or Tsuchikage. He'd pop up at a more critical moment than this, like if Naruto were in trouble. But if there's something Naruto can't handle, what the hell is Jiraya gonna do?

But anyways, Kabuto already said that Jiraya's body was at the bottom of the sea. Pretty much confirming the homie's death... =(
Old 08-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #1588
simmode1
Post Whore!

Rereading the last chapter again... Surprised no one has mentioned Kabuto playing his trump card. I guess I'll find out soon if my theory about it being the Sage is correct. I'm guessing Kabuto unleashes the Sage, then gets killed by Itachi leaving the Sage free to just do what he wants to do (which I think is something that neither Madara or the allied forces will like). Maybe something like despairing over the strife that his ninjutsu teachings have caused & deciding to wipe the world clean and start over?

At this point, I'm still envisioning Naruto & Sasuke having to settle their beef and combine their strength to fight this new foe.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #1589
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
That would be BADASS if it were Jiraya's! But look at the flamey things on the hand. Probably Naruto. He's probably fast enough now to get anywhere pretty damn quick.

Also, if Jiraya were gonna make a return, it wouldn't be to save the Kazekage or Tsuchikage. He'd pop up at a more critical moment than this, like if Naruto were in trouble. But if there's something Naruto can't handle, what the hell is Jiraya gonna do?

But anyways, Kabuto already said that Jiraya's body was at the bottom of the sea. Pretty much confirming the homie's death... =(
Um... I dunno if you missed a step somewhere playa. But Jiraya is fucking DEAD.

So if he came back, he would be a mind puppet that naruto and friends would have to deal with. Not to save anyones ass.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:21 AM   #1590
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Did you quote the wrong person or something? We pretty much just said the same thing. Not only is Jiraya certainly dead, he's also not resurrectable since enough of his DNA can't be recovered.