Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #1561
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Dont you go to Cal Poly with me?
Old 02-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #1562
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Dont you go to Cal Poly with me?
Yes. We have Friday off. lol.

Did you not go to school on Monday?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #1563
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
voodoo_child is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
u wouldnt need to swap the ECU, there, one less things to worry about...
oh sweet! thanks! i was just worried about the "check light".
Old 02-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #1564
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
lol- I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm good on that.

But thats pretty stupid of them...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #1565
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I will be there. I know what you guys who know me are thinking... shut up. I really will be haha. idk what I'll be driving though due to the rain. see you guys there.

11:11 333
Old 02-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #1566
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
lol- I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm good on that.

But thats pretty stupid of them...
Oh yeah, that's right. Well yeah, off Friday, but not Monday. Either way it's cool for me. I have a 4 day weekend now. =)
Old 02-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #1567
enen11
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
enen11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anybody want a bumper for s13 or z32 front brembo. i'm 2 minutes away from that spot every fridays
Old 02-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #1568
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by enen11 View Post
anybody want a bumper for s13 or z32 front brembo. i'm 2 minutes away from that spot every fridays
not to be mean or anything, but there is a for sale forum that BUYERS look at more than this thread.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #1569
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
Quote:
Originally Posted by enen11 View Post

by want you mean i can hazz it?

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
Old 02-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #1570
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
No one's gonna mention that Z32's didn't have Brembos?

LOL.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-18-2009, 01:04 PM   #1571
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
No one's gonna mention that Z32's didn't have Brembos?

LOL.
rotors? not calipers maybe
Old 02-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #1572
enen11
Zilvia Member

enen11 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i've tried the for sale thread in the past and got no luck, plus i rather not deal with shipping
so since the meeting place is 2 minutes from where i usually meet fridays i thought if anybody was interested i can stop by with the parts

yea brembo rotors and gp sports look alike bumper for pop-up lights
stuffs been sitting in my garage for 2 years so i need them out

Last edited by enen11; 02-18-2009 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: blahblah blah
Old 02-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #1573
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
try craigslist.org
Old 02-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #1574
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
voodoo_child is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ebay..maybe
Old 02-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #1575
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
NICO maybe
Old 02-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #1576
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
see you guys on some other friday
just got out the 1 day trip to the hospital after being sick immediately after sunday's event.
when i made out with italian stallion mike, i caught a cold along with pneumonia in my left lung and other crap i didn't understand what the doctor said.
now im taking 3 different kinds of ginormous pills......which i can swallow in one gulp

unless im alls better tmws, some other time ladies.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #1577
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
just got out the 1 day trip to the hospital after being sick immediately after sunday's event.
when i made out with italian stallion mike, i caught a cold along with pneumonia in my left lung and other crap i didn't understand what the doctor said.
now im taking 3 different kinds of ginormous pills......which i can swallow in one gulp

You have ginormous painkillers and you're not coming to share?

Awful, just awful.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #1578
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:

Sorry to hear that Chuck!

I'm hoping to have my push button start system installed tomorrow, so I can show you guys how a real pimp rolls...

... and sell it to you.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-20-2009, 01:10 AM   #1579
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'm not that lazy. I can turn my key just fine, lol.
See you guys tomorrow.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:31 AM   #1580
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

LOL, get better chuck!! i hope i see you tonight!
Old 02-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #1581
KDL323
Zilvia Member

KDL323 is an unknown quantity at this point
dayum i was going to show up tonight to and i just got super sick last night.

it wouldve been my first time attending.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #1582
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

wow, so I just found out this thread is linked to hondatech according to the zilvia linkback tool on the bottom of this page.

Just want to let everyone know. This is still a 240sx/Z meet. If you have another car other than a 240sx or Z, please park outside the yellow line. Much appreciated.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #1583
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
its because some guy went in that thread and said he goes to the friday night meet lol and posted the link for this.

so we obviously know him i think? lol
Old 02-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #1584
KDL323
Zilvia Member

KDL323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
wow, so I just found out this thread is linked to hondatech according to the zilvia linkback tool on the bottom of this page.

Just want to let everyone know. This is still a 240sx/Z meet. If you have another car other than a 240sx or Z, please park outside the yellow line. Much appreciated.

So i cant park inside the yellow line? :[ haha
Old 02-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #1585
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Everyone is welcomed to come. i'd be nice if we can have all the S and Z chassis owners park together. I like to keep this meet a 240 meet, not an all cars meet.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:49 PM   #1586
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I drive a prelude. May I park inside the yellow lines?
Old 02-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #1587
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

I drive a BMW. Can I park inside the yellow lines?
Old 02-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #1588
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Sorry to hear that Chuck!

I'm hoping to have my push button start system installed tomorrow, and will probably miss the meet, diagnosing why my car doesn't start anymore
LOL fixed it for ya! j/k *crossing my fingers for you, please no janky installs*
Old 02-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #1589
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
I drive a prelude. May I park inside the yellow lines?
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I drive a BMW. Can I park inside the yellow lines?
"oh thats real cute"
Old 02-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #1590
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Hey. R/C cars tonight??? LOL.
Closed Thread