Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:33 AM   #1561
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stinger - 20XX Chevy Corvette Centennial

That R8 better be mean as fuck!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 10:03 AM   #1562
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Just bought all the Combaticons for 42 bills shipped with all parts to form Bruticus...

Wooohoooo...

Also getting Predaking for 38!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #1563
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^i fucking hate you.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #1564
stiizy
Post Whore!

Awh dont hate RED i saw a good deal and couldn't pass it up...
Old 09-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #1565
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I used to collect this stuff, but I sold off most of my collection a few years back

I still have a set of Transformers Alternators numbers 1-14 (out of 20 something) They're all still in the original boxes just sitting in my garage
Transformers Alternators - Transformers Alternators Toys Pictures and News
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #1566
stiizy
Post Whore!

Back to Movie talk

heres the whole story of why he read the book so fast IN the video i posted
-he gets some sort of a box, he touches it, it zaps him
-all of a sudden in class (which is a large lecture hall) he goes crazy saying whats wrong in the book and drawing symbols all over his notes and on the board
-i myself have held and seen the astronomy book, its pretty big
-he calls mikaela freaked out, thats where the video comes in
-from there, he tells her on the phone in another location, 'dont touch the box' so i guess thats what did it to him
-then he draws a lot of symbols and i guess it leads him to the final battle and drawing symbols
he also meets another girl, alice who turns out to be evil and is trying to get all up on him at a party, bumblebee crashes the party and here is the conversation sam has with a frat brother
"hey freshmen!" frat bro
"yea?" sam
"is that ur car parked there?"
"what car?"
"the yellow one on the bushes"
"oh my friend just went to get u a tighter shirt"
"there is no tighter shirt i checked and you dont have any friends...say how about if i park my foot up ur ass!"
"what size shoe are you?"
"10"
sam then stumbles on some bushes outside the party, gets in the car with alice (that girl i mentioned)
bumblebee doesnt like her (hence that video with the spinning stop we saw), she gets out with goo on her because of bumblebee
then later alice is seen in a courtyard all meniacle looking after some sort of explosion and the trio are running from her

oh yea, he gets a new roomate at college and his name is leo - leo knows or figures out about transformers and they basically kill that new saturn...i think it gets split in two and placed up high on a ledge in a warehouse/factory place, and theres explosions
thats some of what i know happens, hope that helps, this is all the truth

the parents are in france...something bad happens there they all observe a tv in a open air market and people are crying (an old woman is even wearing a biret), a building collapses, and people are fleeing from it and then we see a transformer in france hunting down the parents or protecting them, i dont know

shia gets strangled by megatron too...we will see megatron's hand strangle him

.................................................. ....
Old 09-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #1567
stiizy
Post Whore!

Old 09-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #1568
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Just bought Onslaught for 25$. only 2 more to go for bruticus!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #1569
stiizy
Post Whore!

Who else you need??
Old 09-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #1570
Antihero983
Post Whore!

um....vortex and blast off. I have a G2 Vortex, but that doesn't count, as i have all G1 in my main collection. once i finish bruticus i will post pics of the collection.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #1571
stiizy
Post Whore!

D-66 Vortal (U.S. Vortex) - Transformers G1 - Japanese Destrons at BigBadToyStore
Old 09-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #1572
stiizy
Post Whore!

next for me

Encore: #12 Metroplex - Transformers Encore Reissues Encore Reissues at BigBadToyStore
Old 09-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #1573
Antihero983
Post Whore!

^if you get him, YOU HAVE TO GET TRYPTICON.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:50 AM   #1574
stiizy
Post Whore!

R8 and Chevy Trax

only pics i could find enjoy...

and yes RED i will get Trypticon also...
Old 09-10-2008, 07:55 AM   #1575
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The Trax one looks weird. He almost looks like Wheelie! Color wise he's right on!

"Friends find look behind."
"You look wrong way, you fool I say."
"Picture you got, now fool you not!"
"You get ship if I get trip."
"Give stare, over there!"
"What Wheelie wanna know, why we not think this up long ago?"
Old 09-10-2008, 07:57 AM   #1576
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Damn it stiizy you beat me to it lol i was just reading about it

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:58 AM   #1577
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The Trax one looks weird. He almost looks like Wheelie! Color wise he's right on!

"Friends find look behind."
"You look wrong way, you fool I say."
"Picture you got, now fool you not!"
"You get ship if I get trip."
"Give stare, over there!"
"What Wheelie wanna know, why we not think this up long ago?"

I always hated wheelie he's like an annoying kid you used to babysit that you wanna beat the shit outta but you know you can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Damn it stiizy you beat me to it lol i was just reading about it
Dude i was born on Cybertron haha
Old 09-10-2008, 08:17 AM   #1578
Antihero983
Post Whore!

I'm actually pretty stoked I got Grimlock so cheap....much like when I got optimus prime, I was expecting to pay out the a$$ for it.

IF ANYONE SEES ANY GOOD DEALS ON EBAY PLEASE NOTIFY ME!!!!! espeically if its a package deal like Devasator!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:22 AM   #1579
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ Devastator haha..

TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATOR CONSTRUCTICONS MIB CLASSICS RID - eBay (item 320297491073 end time Sep-12-08 15:14:19 PDT)

50 bucks but not G1

and this one for 105

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-DEVASTAT...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 09-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #1580
Antihero983
Post Whore!

^thats far too expensive.

and no G2 stuff, even though I like some of the color schemes the came out with.....I have a G2 long Haul btw, he's purple and yellow.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #1581
Antihero983
Post Whore!

and ps....

Old 09-10-2008, 08:59 AM   #1582
stiizy
Post Whore!

G1 Combaticons/Bruticus; 100% complete; with Specs! - eBay (item 200253414968 end time Sep-14-08 13:35:28 PDT)

not bad...

They had G2 constucticons for 10 dollars each
Old 09-10-2008, 09:03 AM   #1583
stiizy
Post Whore!

Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #9 Omega Supreme MISB - eBay (item 180286990708 end time Sep-14-08 19:08:05 PDT)

87 bucks bro!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #1584
stiizy
Post Whore!

dude i went to Toys R Us yesterday omg the shit they have now toy wise for us is so wack
Old 09-10-2008, 11:56 AM   #1585
Antihero983
Post Whore!

i'm the high bidder on bruticus @ 55.00

if i win, ill just sell the ones ive bought already and recoup some cash
Old 09-10-2008, 11:56 AM   #1586
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Devastator Confirmed for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

TFW2005 has received confirmation that the combiner Devastator will appear in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The confirmation includes the following details:

- Seven construction vehicles merge to form Devastator
- Devastator has lots of upper body strength, like a gorilla
- Not just green, some of the vehicles are red and yellow
- The previously Long Haul concept art (image to left) by Josh Nizzi is legit

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #1587
stiizy
Post Whore!

^ How will they pull off using the name twice??

And why is there 7 of them??
Old 09-10-2008, 12:03 PM   #1588
Antihero983
Post Whore!

oh. my. god.

YES! dammit Stiizy you of all people should be damned happy about this!

Maybe bruticus will show in TF3?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #1589
stiizy
Post Whore!

Dude you know i'm pumped Dev is 1 out of my 3 faves next to Soundwave and Astrotrain..

That shit looks huge as hell and to combine 7 of them whoooooooowwwwweeeeeeeeee that's gonna be fucking huge...

Bruticus and Predaking for part 3 and Unicron and i'll be happy...

No Hot Rod sorry Mel....
Old 09-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #1590
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
OMG this is awesome news!

Hot Rod will be in the next one. I just knwo it.