Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #15931
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Those wheels look great Knoop. Still thinking I like the black BBS's the best on that car though!!!! Still sick none the less.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #15932
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
95kA Thats looking so tough! Keep me posted on our discussion as to when these may become available. If its soon I will be selling my wheels and tires asap!
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #15933
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
95kA Thats looking so tough! Keep me posted on our discussion as to when these may become available. If its soon I will be selling my wheels and tires asap!
I think he's planning to launch his website in Jan, but not sure how long the ETA would be to get a set of wheels. I am sure he will have plenty of info on the site.

Thanks guys, I'm drifting on them next weekend so I'll have a ton of pictures.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #15934
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^better leave your aero on, I need a new wallpaper haha
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #15935
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Is it sampak or sempak wheels? Those are nice.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #15936
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
I think he's planning to launch his website in Jan, but not sure how long the ETA would be to get a set of wheels. I am sure he will have plenty of info on the site.

Thanks guys, I'm drifting on them next weekend so I'll have a ton of pictures.
Whoooppppeeeee Driftwater!!! I still need a ride in your car.

I'm debating if I should add my boost controller or just leave it at stock boost since this will be the first shake down of the car. Also, the FA's should be here this week, I'll probably get out of work Friday to get them in.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #15937
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn, those wheels are pretty amazing. And I never even really knew about driftwater. Seems like a sick event. Why don't you guys go to 100 drifters of december. I would be going to driftwater but I just did 100dod and now its time to mess with my car over the winter.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #15938
bigyellowevo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
bigyellowevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:

Wheels look great! Are these more aggressive than the BBS setup you previously had?
bigyellowevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #15939
koukimuncher
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
koukimuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
recently got rid of the lmgt4 now ssr professors =D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
koukimuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #15940
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimuncher View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Do you have a pic or a couple the the lmgt4's on?
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #15941
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg671 View Post
Great looking wheels super NICE and CLEAN!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Cali View Post
love where this is going, I too just need chargespeed rears
snoop those wheels... GA DAMN those wheels... BOMB
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
Those wheels look great Knoop. Still thinking I like the black BBS's the best on that car though!!!! Still sick none the less.
Cameron
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
^better leave your aero on, I need a new wallpaper haha
Planning on it, should be a video as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
Is it sampak or sempak wheels? Those are nice.
Sempek Wheels. He just made a facebook page so people could inquire:

http://www.facebook.com/SempekWheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Whoooppppeeeee Driftwater!!! I still need a ride in your car.

I'm debating if I should add my boost controller or just leave it at stock boost since this will be the first shake down of the car. Also, the FA's should be here this week, I'll probably get out of work Friday to get them in.
Nice! See you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAs14slider View Post
Damn, those wheels are pretty amazing. And I never even really knew about driftwater. Seems like a sick event. Why don't you guys go to 100 drifters of december. I would be going to driftwater but I just did 100dod and now its time to mess with my car over the winter.
I had to work the weekend of 100DOD, my crew mate Danny made it up with his black FD though. We are trying to plan on coming up for Hyperfest 2013. Driftwater has more seat time then any event I've ever been to, so if you made the trip you'd be sure to get plenty of driving in. The short course is 1.1 miles and it isn't uncommon to put a good 80-100 miles on your car there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellowevo View Post
Wheels look great! Are these more aggressive than the BBS setup you previously had?
They're the same as the RSs were with spacers. 17X10 -18 and 17X11 0 (the RSs were +7 with a 25mm spacer up front and -1 out back...it rubbed just slightly so I hope the 1mm makes that stop, if not oh well).

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #15942
yakuzabakery
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
yakuzabakery is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yakuzabakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #15943
yakuzabakery
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
yakuzabakery is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
since we are doing BIG pictures....
yakuzabakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #15944
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimuncher View Post
[pics]
Looks great. Would look amazing if it was like 1-2 inches lower though. Looks like your tires aren't very stretched, be a little harder to lower.

Quote:
[pics]

Stuntin' with those exclusive (for now) wheels. Looking fucking great. Can't wait till it's on the ground.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #15945
mikeyyy
Zilvia Member

mikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to all
car is almost ready to come home.....

Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #15946
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #15947
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
your BBS's are cool, but these are cooler
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #15948
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yeup!! Better than the BBS for sure...That looks good dude.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #15949
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i think i like them both evenly. knoop, whats the sizes again?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #15950
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

They're the same as the RSs were with spacers. 17X10 -18 and 17X11 0 (the RSs were +7 with a 25mm spacer up front and -1 out back...it rubbed just slightly so I hope the 1mm makes that stop, if not oh well).
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
i think i like them both evenly. knoop, whats the sizes again?

Scroll up and ye shall find.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #15951
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Knoop, what time do you usually leave your place? I might just meet you by your place and follow you to Driftwater since I'm not really going with anybody.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #15952
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Thanks guys! I think they'll look better when I get the center caps, but I wish pictures could capture how good they actually look in person. They look way more concave IRL, the finish on the face someone keeps it from showing up right in photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Knoop, what time do you usually leave your place? I might just meet you by your place and follow you to Driftwater since I'm not really going with anybody.
I was going to talk to Dan about skipping the food lion meet up and rolling in around 9, since I only have 2 pairs of tires and I'm going to do some runs with all 4 new wheels (which I have to drive back on) and full aero. I haven't been drifting since April so I don't want to push it too hard or I'll get reckless (which I tend to do at driftwater anyway, lol).

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #15953
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Shit, if he lets you do that, ask him if I can roll with you!!! Dont have to worry about waking up butt crack early in the morning.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #15954
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
looks amazing u n chris did a amazing job on the wheels
Old 12-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #15955
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Price range of these wheels? I hope these wheels are not expensive 2500-2800 yeah buy not 4-5k!!!

Last edited by florante rea; 12-10-2012 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: None
florante rea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #15956
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Looks great 95KA-Turbo

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #15957
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:

I love it. Let's make babies
Old 12-11-2012, 08:23 AM   #15958
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Didn't think the BBSs could be beat, but I'm excited to see these all mounted up and sitting right.

Posted to the Drifted Wall!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #15959
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

I got some goooooodieeeeees!!!

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #15960
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I LOVE those new wheels Knoop.

But...

I loved the BBS much more. Either way the new wheels go hard.