Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #1591
rms13Mike
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
rms13Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
last night between 10-11pm i saw a gunmetal grey R32 gtr. the same one i saw half a year ago. that thing was nice, i forgot what the rims looked liked but i think they were gunmetal color too. he was driving down lassele towards alessandro.
rms13Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #1592
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I think I may have seen STEVE SHADOWS last night.
does your car have a racing stripe on it now?
white or gray or something...
Old 12-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #1593
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
saw a white s13 hatch, with some old school ish multi spoke, volk look alike wheels, lowww
on Walnut/hill going east just now
Whoa sounds a lot like my car. I have old multi-spoke Rays, I usually drive on Walnut to go pick friends up, my car is a white s13 hatch, and its pretty low. I think I've been spotted!

On another note, I saw a black hatch as I was going west on Colorado from rosemead blvd. Looked like it had black w/silver lip fn01rc's, ridin high. Threw him a peace sign. Thassss it.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #1594
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
I also saw two 240s near Autobacs Stanton yesterday.
I went to pick up some lightbulbs in my silver J30.

I think they were getting pizza maybe.
One has a jimmy up gold girl on it... and purple wheels or something.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #1595
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo_chips View Post
Whoa sounds a lot like my car. I have old multi-spoke Rays, I usually drive on Walnut to go pick friends up, my car is a white s13 hatch, and its pretty low. I think I've been spotted!

On another note, I saw a black hatch as I was going west on Colorado from rosemead blvd. Looked like it had black w/silver lip fn01rc's, ridin high. Threw him a peace sign. Thassss it.
i think u had a cage n racing seat?

hehe
dun remember much

i was like 2 blocks away from my house when i saw u in my black hatch...
Old 12-08-2008, 04:40 PM   #1596
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
I seen an s13 vert with an R32 front and rear end conversion yesterday around 430 in Mentone, CA
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #1597
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^hell yeah hahah
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:59 PM   #1598
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

haha, i know that dude. good customer of mine.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #1599
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
hey brian i was at pipline too with that hatch its allan he goes to lbtc
Old 12-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #1600
Brian
Post Whore!

oh neat o.

did you guys look at me as i drove in
i think you did.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #1601
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
yeah i was like les steal his rotors because i gave my friend calipers lol
Old 12-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #1602
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

What time were you in autobacs? I think i might've seen you.. i was walking by the lightbulbs and heard some guy mention zilvia to the guy that worked there.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #1603
Brian
Post Whore!

no, I would never do that.

I don't remember what time I was there...4:30 or something
Old 12-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #1604
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
wheels are "gum drop" just to clear things up
haha me and mario who that was in the j30
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #1605
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
saw a silver Z33 on the 60 east right now, he down shifted on me to haul ass onto the 71 south...iw as only going like 60mph too....what a fag

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #1606
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
oh nevermind then. I think i was in there around 2ish.
everyone just decided to red robin after a lexus meet
Old 12-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #1607
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDz s14 View Post
oh shit, Ive been spotted lol. I made a left on foothill.
what car were you driving?
yeah it was either arrow or foothill, forgot which one.

dark blue zenki coupe. pretty much stock except r32 wheels.

ive been seeing a lot of 240s around the ontario/rancho area lately.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #1608
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
i keep seeing the same white s13 coupe with a silvia font end, smoked taillights, and a silvia trunk lock. i saw it by taco bell on magnolia and la sierra a few nights ago and i saw it today when i went to pep boys.
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #1609
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDIs13 View Post
i keep seeing the same white s13 coupe with a silvia font end, smoked taillights, and a silvia trunk lock. i saw it by taco bell on magnolia and la sierra a few nights ago and i saw it today when i went to pep boys.
lol yeah i keep seeing that s13 too! hahaha if you look several posts back i posted about it at that taco bell lol
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:50 AM   #1610
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
^i think that guy works there. i've been told about that guy always being there.

there was a zenki s14, i think green. body kit and rims. saw him on tyler going north.

and a primered white s13 hatch going east on the 91.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:25 AM   #1611
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Some red coupe parked next to me in front of my work (Togo's in Anaheim Hills off of Imperial and La Palma). All of my friends were wondering who it was...I'm guessing he went into Cyber World or Hidden Cafe...it was pretty much a stock clean red coupe SE model with a nice ride height not too low, and fog lights. +1 for keeping it clean and original with a nice stance.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #1612
smokingae86
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokingae86 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
spot: Near my work red s13 hatch parked in front of BRembo building in costa mesa. jdm tails nice paint job...
Old 12-09-2008, 06:07 PM   #1613
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189 View Post
lol yeah i keep seeing that s13 too! hahaha if you look several posts back i posted about it at that taco bell lol
-_-'' i'm literally 2 minutes away from there.. why is it that i never spot any 240's in the area..

anyway.. spotted a clean gold z32 with some huge decal on the driver side on magnolia a few times.. african american dude driving

Last edited by Mista Lee; 12-09-2008 at 06:31 PM..
Mista Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #1614
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
White vert at JJ's on Sat night
Old 12-10-2008, 06:22 AM   #1615
rms13Mike
Leaky Injector

rms13Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
spotted a silverish s13 coupe with silvia front end parked on a shoulder while i was going up lake arrowhead. he was stopped and was on the phone. he was heading back down. clean car!
rms13Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #1616
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
yeah it was either arrow or foothill, forgot which one.

dark blue zenki coupe. pretty much stock except r32 wheels.

ive been seeing a lot of 240s around the ontario/rancho area lately.
I've been seeing a lot too...
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #1617
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
spotted a nice clean white sc300 slammed on some clean gold vs-xx with some nice HIDs and such. it was getting on the 57 towards pomona from the 91 west.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #1618
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

dnbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to dnbwithweed
yesterday white s13 hatch with a black hood in torrance near artesia and hawthorne. a chick driving...i think ...too much traffic couldnt see.....
Old 12-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #1619
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
i saw a white coupe with a spoiler on some black meshies with a polished lip right by la sierra university. front plate was moved the the right i believe.. and he had a Zilvia.net sticker on his back window
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #1620
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbwithweed View Post
yesterday white s13 hatch with a black hood in torrance near artesia and hawthorne. a chick driving...i think ...too much traffic couldnt see.....
i traveled through that intersection many times yesterday during heavy traffic/both rush hours

could have been me...

but then chick driving you say...wouldnt be me...