Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #1591
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
yea I hope so

Randy said Tim would win via TKO

wtf ?
Unholy S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #1592
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy S14 View Post
yea I hope so

wtf ?
which Randy? courtre? no way. Silvia does not impress me one bit. he has his freakin sasquash size and thats it. hes sloppy, lazy and will lose if not this match, the very next one. word is Fabricio Werdum fights the winner. so if Minotauro dude dont do it, Werdum will.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #1593
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
yea couture, said he came to the decision after Big nogs fight with Herring.

oh and Werdum is a 100% thing, not just a word.

WAR WERDUM!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #1594
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
yea i heard what werdum did to gonzaga. impressive, i wasnt able to watch the fights last weekend, but saw BJ pen's fight online. Werdum sounds like hes out to get a title!
Old 01-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #1595
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
yea i heard what werdum did to gonzaga. impressive, i wasnt able to watch the fights last weekend, but saw BJ pen's fight online. Werdum sounds like hes out to get a title!
Well if you watch the gonzaga werdum fight.. you will see that this is another case of a good brazilian fighter, who forgets about the cardio parts and at the end of the fight after dominating...runs outta gas and practically gives up...
you can actually see the moment when he sorta drops to knees, turns his body away from werdum and gves up..just like the Forest and Shogun fight.. at the last round Shogun starts stumbling...gasping for air..and after a little wrestling..he just sorta drops and gives up...
..fuckers need to take cardio more seriously..
werdum has powerfull punches but is not eve near Gabriel gonzagas standing abilities
Old 01-28-2008, 04:27 PM   #1596
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

well in shoguns case he was injured, it was his only time to gas in a fight.

he didnt even want to fight at that event due to the injury but dana made him.

btw I am the biggest Mauricio Rua nuthugger you will ever meet lol dont start with me hahahah
Old 01-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #1597
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Well if you watch the gonzaga werdum fight.. you will see that this is another case of a good brazilian fighter, who forgets about the cardio parts and at the end of the fight after dominating...runs outta gas and practically gives up...
you can actually see the moment when he sorta drops to knees, turns his body away from werdum and gves up..just like the Forest and Shogun fight.. at the last round Shogun starts stumbling...gasping for air..and after a little wrestling..he just sorta drops and gives up...
..fuckers need to take cardio more seriously..
werdum has powerfull punches but is not eve near Gabriel gonzagas standing abilities
yea thats why i was surprised to hear he beat gonzaga, and most of my buddies told me he beat him good. but i still want to see the fight for myself. who you taking on LESNAR/MIR & MINOTAUR/SYLVIA fights?
Old 01-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #1598
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i don't even know if i like brock yet. i'm just curious to see how an ex pro wrestler will do in the ufc. let's hope it's not all a bunch of hype.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #1599
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
brock is just a steroid freak with a penis tattoo on his chest.
LOL

a penis with handles.
i rather see how his stand up is than anything else.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #1600
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersteeringless180sx View Post
i don't even know if i like brock yet. i'm just curious to see how an ex pro wrestler will do in the ufc. let's hope it's not all a bunch of hype.
alot of people feel the same, but they will have a nice wake up call. most of the pro wrestlers from WWE, etc. are amazing athletes. anyone with a strong wrestling backround is dangerous. look at matt hughes for example, he dominated welterweight division for how long? he doesnt really even have much power but he had a lot of ground game and was smart. i personally dont really liek the guy, but you have to respect his athletisism. reason he lost to GSP is that GSP is much more athletic, and who can you say in our HW division is as athletic or with wrestling backround as him? maybe Randy Courtre and hes no longer there, but you can even look at Randys MMA career and he was very successful.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #1601
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

ive watched brock back in the WWF days or wwe which ever it was and always knew he was a beast. But I firmly believe he will fail in the UFC.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #1602
myzislow
Zilvia Junkie

myzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea I hope so

wtf ?
tim's definitely a good orthodox boxer for his size, but we all know big nog can take a whooping.... I know you pride heads remember this!

fedor vs nog

[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2429801966684039435[/ame]
myzislow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #1603
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

how could i forget that lol

big nog has good enough boxing to get close to Tim to take him down, randy did it so can he.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:21 AM   #1604
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
I dont think Tim is good at anything,, he has a "sorta good jab" cuz his big retard ass arms are like fucking 30 feet long, and thats it.. and he learned to tuck the chin in and keep is hands up...
..i dont think he stands a chance... but then again..lately the Brazilian have been having weird UFC happennings(the best word i could find to describe)
but definitley will be an interesting fight...
Old 01-29-2008, 11:58 AM   #1605
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I dont think Tim is good at anything,, he has a "sorta good jab" cuz his big retard ass arms are like fucking 30 feet long, and thats it.. and he learned to tuck the chin in and keep is hands up...
..i dont think he stands a chance... but then again..lately the Brazilian have been having weird UFC happennings(the best word i could find to describe)
but definitley will be an interesting fight...
hahaha sasquatch! i cant stand Tim Sylvia. he talks so much crap, and doesnt do jack. whenever he loses, always, "well i came into this fight injured." bs, just cant handle the fact that hes an overgrown meathead and doesnt have a quarter of the athletisism of UFC HW fighters. cant wait for sat fellas. we will have lots to talk about next week!
Old 01-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #1606
GabeS14
Post Whore!

yEP..ME TOO...
and also for the Silva vs Henderson on the march...next one..
and i was wondering if anyone knows the guy fighting K.Florian..(J. Lauzon) never saw him fight before..any info?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:29 AM   #1607
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
i was wondering if anyone knows the guy fighting K.Florian..(J. Lauzon) never saw him fight before..any info?
elbows...thats all you need to know. that fight will be nuts.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:59 AM   #1608
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

gabe you serious ?

J lau is a beast man. He trains with BJ Penn

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...Reinhardt.html

fight will probably turn into the fight of the night
Old 01-30-2008, 08:56 AM   #1609
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
J-lo is the shit..
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:57 AM   #1610
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Arlo and Tito still have no contract..
Would love to c them get picked up by m-1 or heros..
Old 01-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #1611
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

tito has already said he will be a free agent.

he might jump to another org
Old 01-30-2008, 11:52 AM   #1612
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
yEP..ME TOO...
and also for the Silva vs Henderson on the march...next one..
and i was wondering if anyone knows the guy fighting K.Florian..(J. Lauzon) never saw him fight before..any info?
yea im really excited to watch hendo/spider fight. ive seen a couple fights with j lauzon, hes a great fighter, but Kenny is on fire right now. i think he will be next in line for a title fight with BJ penn soon. he wont beat BJ, but at least that will be a great match. Gabe you goin to the oxnard meet on sat?
Old 01-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #1613
myzislow
Zilvia Junkie

myzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki-217 View Post
Arlo and Tito still have no contract..
Would love to c them get picked up by m-1 or heros..
possible fight for ufc 82 arlovski vs o'brien

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...nkie&type=lgns
myzislow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #1614
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

and im sure you guys know that tito is fighting machida for his last fight.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #1615
drifting.8
Zilvia Member

Location: What's heavier a pound of iron or a pound of feathers??
drifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to drifting.8
^^ fa sho
GO TITO

RB 25DET NiZTECH BUILT
drifting.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #1616
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
and im sure you guys know that tito is fighting machida for his last fight.
Yep yep Machida FTMFW!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #1617
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzislow View Post
possible fight for ufc 82 arlovski vs o'brien

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...nkie&type=lgns
If I remember correctly that bout is happening but still no contract..Its the last bout on Arlos..
Old 01-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #1618
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
Brock Lesnar vs Min Soo Kim K-1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWQ1AyGUFsQ[/ame]
RiceEata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #1619
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
I just saw the replay of last weeks fight night. Best part of the night was an exchange between rogan and goldberg.

Rogan: Repeating something in japanese said by omigawa's corner.
Goldberg: Ahh, Portuguese.
Rogan: Uhhh no, that's Japanese dude.
Goldberg: Oh yeah, right.
Rogan: Dude aren't you married to a Japanese chick too?

Classic
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #1620
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
yea im really excited to watch hendo/spider fight. ive seen a couple fights with j lauzon, hes a great fighter, but Kenny is on fire right now. i think he will be next in line for a title fight with BJ penn soon. he wont beat BJ, but at least that will be a great match. Gabe you goin to the oxnard meet on sat?
I would love too..I am scheduled to pick up my car saturday. need to instal;l new RAD, modify headlight brakets, and cut the japanese style bumper to fit the USDM bumper support. and i will be able to go.. ill need directions though..never been there..i live in Downtown LA