Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #1591
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
wow, what a game! Lakers shot horrible and Lewis single-handedly kept Orlando in the game.

OMG, the lob pass as time ran out was SOOOO close! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU....

Glad we got the win though. Now i can relax!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #1592
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
NOT

DEEP

ENOUGH

!!!!!!!!!

I hope the Magic have their bags packed, because I see a fishing trip in their near future. I'm changing my prediction, Lakers in 5. I mean seriously, the Lakers didn't even play very well.

Old 06-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #1593
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
it was an ok game...honestly i fell asleep at the 3rd thinking it was going to be shit, but i checked in the 4th and OT! wow. gg gooooooo lakers!

xquizitditz
Old 06-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #1594
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Dang, what a first half for the Lakers. I'm glad Lewis was doing good or it would of been another nasty game for Orlando.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #1595
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
damn lakers came out with an ugly win ha..4-0 sweep?

-Jorge
Old 06-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #1596
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Good win by LA. As badly as they played, they pulled it off. Gasol showing some toughness in OT. I still say LA in 6. Orlando is
still damn good. I am not writing them off until it's all said and done.

I just want to add that I am lovin' the fact that Vujacic isn't getting any playing time.

The 2011 NBA All-Star Weekend will be in Los Angeles (STAPLES Center).
Old 06-08-2009, 12:41 AM   #1597
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Good win by LA. As badly as they played, they pulled it off. Gasol showing some toughness in OT. I still say LA in 6. Orlando is

I just want to add that I am lovin' the fact that Vujacic isn't getting any playing time.

The 2011 NBA All-Star Weekend will be in Los Angeles (STAPLES Center).
fuck yea on allstars..i thought i was tha only one that disliked vujacic

-Jorge
Old 06-08-2009, 02:38 AM   #1598
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
i thought i was tha only one that disliked vujacic
haha make that three of us.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 06-08-2009, 05:02 AM   #1599
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Lakers in 5 has always been my prediction and I am standing by it. Magic were once again pathetic... Lakers just did not play as well as they did in game 1.

Lee missing that layup made me want to kill him even though there was only .6 and highly unlikely to go in anyway... the play was set up so well.... perfect screen and everything. I knew Lakers would win in OT.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:21 AM   #1600
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
haha make that three of us.
FOUR!!!
That fucking bum played up last year, got a contract and now is in cruise control, I will be glad when he is traded.

I fell asleep during the second quarter last night (long weekend), then woke up to catch the 4th quarter and overtime on the replay on ESPN.
Good game, Orlando BLEW it on their chance to take one.
I am still convinced that the Lakers will drop one and Orlando will take one -- Games 3 and 5 respectively, and it will end in 6.

And I write too!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #1601
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I like how Jack Nicholson gets all crazy during the games. haha. Makes me chuckle.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:59 AM   #1602
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Why is Bynum even playing? Sure once in awhile he gets a nice move, but he seems like an instant foul magnet and the Lakers play better with Odom instead of Bynum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I like how Jack Nicholson gets all crazy during the games. haha. Makes me chuckle.

I wonder who's the girl that sits next to him. Probably his niece.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:13 AM   #1603
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Why is Bynum even playing? Sure once in awhile he gets a nice move, but he seems like an instant foul magnet and the Lakers play better with Odom instead of Bynum.
Because he is a big defensive body to scare the smaller players out of the middle, and is allotted 6 fouls with which he can send Dwight Howard -- a notoriously shitty shooter -- to the free throw line.
Anything more he adds is a bonus. Lamar Odom is a godsend to the second unit, as he is either going to beast on the opposing team's second unit or force the starters to play longer minutes.
I was of the opinion that Odom should be starting in this series, but as things have unfolded, I like things as they are.

And I write too!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:26 AM   #1604
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
I wonder who's the girl that sits next to him. Probably his niece.
Never noticed her. Is she hot? lol.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #1605
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Never noticed her. Is she hot? lol.
She's aite.

I did a quick search, it's his daughter Lorraine Nicholson...

Old 06-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #1606
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Most boring 1-3 quarters in finals history.. 4th qtr was great and off the seat.. Lakers really did well keeping howard from scoring but that turned against them in the 4th qtr.. Damn Lee missed such an easy lay-up which could have made it an interesting series..
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #1607
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Bynum = Eddie Curry Redux

Very glad the Warriors kept Biedrins and stole Turiaf for the same price.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #1608
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
yes a good and lucky win. The lakers did play sloppy, a bunch of turn overs from both teams. I was relieved in the last play that orlando did with .6 sec and missing the lay up....luckly they didnt call goal tending for gasol hitting the baskt rim. that would have been over.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #1609
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

How epic a fuckup would it have been for them to not have called that goaltending and then the Magic actually made that shot at the end?

And I write too!
Old 06-08-2009, 02:53 PM   #1610
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
yes! 2 more to go and i will be collecting my $50 from my coworker!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #1611
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
How epic a fuckup would it have been for them to not have called that goaltending and then the Magic actually made that shot at the end?
That would be an instant NBA classic moment and put Courtney Lee's name on the map.

What I don't get is how Dwight got away with goal tending. His hand came through the rim as the ball was going in.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #1612
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I give Bynum until next season to truly get back into form. He got out of injury and was immediately placed into
playoff basketball. I don't think that's enough time to get back into top shape/form. Orlando needs to realize that they
have a better chance on winning if they don't get Bynum into foul trouble, as Odom kills them on the glass.

...not to mention the fact that Bynum is still very young at 21, with plenty to learn. Dwight Howard and Bynum will be
working out together in the summertime in Atlanta. Maybe Dwight could teach him a few big man moves.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:41 PM   #1613
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Dwight doesn't have any moves per se, he only has the most rudimentary techniques that work because of his freakish combination of athleticism and size.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #1614
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
well Lakers have more players besides Kobe. Gasol, Odom, Fisher and Magics have umm...... well Lewis did good last night

and i am not a fan of Howard
Old 06-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #1615
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Dwight doesn't have any moves per se, he only has the most rudimentary techniques that work because of his freakish combination of athleticism and size.
True. He's like Lebron, they both use their athleticism to overpower opponents, but they don't really have good footwork.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #1616
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
although i found it a boring game until 4th and ot.

hopefully the lakers will snatch game 3.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:47 PM   #1617
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
That is the BEGINNING of Dwight's problems...
He has this nasty habit of a lazy and VERY sloppy dribble before even DECIDING on his first move, which is suicide when faced with a closing double teamer for a center with no real moves. He is totally averse to going to meet the ball if that means that he will have to sacrifice his comfortable position on the left block, where there is a cookie and his blankie waiting with him. When faced with Phil's "blackout" defense, pushed off the block and doubled against the baseline, he shits his pants and has spoken to that fact when talking of his "frustrations" in post-game.
I am clearly convinced that Phil -- more a defensive coach than an offense one, Tex Winter and his superstars (MJ, Kobe) have called the offensive shots -- knows how to play him and is working those angles, there is little Stan Van Jeremy can do about it unless ALL his shooters are making shots, which they are not.
Howard AND Turkeydo should be assessing the passing lane snipers (Ariza, Fisher, Kobe) before they give up and lazily pass out of plays, a mountain of turnovers are born from failing to do this. Sheeit, I am far from their level and I watch for that shit before rifling the ball 15-20 feet to a teammate in a PICKUP game, it would be a part of my RELIGION if I was making millions playing.
Magic will take games 3 and 5, Lakers in 6.

And I write too!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #1618
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Bill Simmons (not exactly a technical analyst) pointed out . . .

Mike Brown sent the same double team every time. Same spot, same timing, same rotation. Even Dwight Howard could read those.

Phil is sending a variation - double from different angles, some on the first dribble, some on the catch, sometimes never, sometimes after he gets to a certain distance or position. Thats how you frustrate a post player, especially a raw one with questionable passing.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #1619
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Bill Simmons (not exactly a technical analyst) pointed out . . .

Mike Brown sent the same double team every time. Same spot, same timing, same rotation. Even Dwight Howard could read those.

Phil is sending a variation - double from different angles, some on the first dribble, some on the catch, sometimes never, sometimes after he gets to a certain distance or position. Thats how you frustrate a post player, especially a raw one with questionable passing.
I prefer Charley Rosen of MSN/FoxSports, personally. I love that he is a good friend of Phil's, but has NEVER hesitated to take his squads to task, even if the failure was in Phil's hands...

The only variation Phil throws at Dwight is the blackout, which worked for the bulls (who NEVER had a real center) and he can take solace in the fact that NO ONE Orlando has seen this year's playoffs can actually match up with Superman's size or at least length.

I REPEAT to any one who might think that I am sympathizing and making excuses as to why the Lakers will win, I have been a fan my whole 29 year, 11 month, 8 day 23 hour and 20 minutes life to this point, but I KNOW they do the yo-yo thing, so they WILL fuck off 2 of the next 4 games.

And I write too!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #1620
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
If Kobe shows up expect this to be over quick.