Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #16201
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
What a Turd.....................................j/k

Bro you gotta Blk them windows - Koguchi style son. F the Tickets.

Car is amazing D!!!

I don't think Michigan cars about the tints. I know Indiana doesn't.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2016, 06:10 AM   #16202
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by titopr06 View Post
IMG_4806 by gooseman01, on Flickr
Hey Tito, come to Final Bout Central this July so we can park together, OK?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
How much does Hot Road go for these days?
$987.29 on RHD Japan with today'e exchange rate. $901.89 via DHL shipped to Michigan for a grand total of $1955.30. I know people have had it cut in half and shipped via Streeter, but I don't think he is taking many orders for aero right now due to space constraints. An importer could likely bring it on a container for less, but the only ones I really know of right now are located in Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
What a Turd.....................................j/k

Bro you gotta Blk them windows - Koguchi style son. F the Tickets.

Car is amazing D!!!
LOL Colin. It does cross my mind every now and then, but I just can't bring myself to do it! Maybe I will try it someday. I just love driving cars without tint.

Quote:
I don't think Michigan cars about the tints. I know Indiana doesn't.
Anything you want on the rear side and rear windows, but you can't have anything on the front side windows or windshield. I think you can have a 4" strip along the top or something on the front sides and windshield, but that looks dumb.

Having one less reason to be pulled over is definitely one of the reasons for me not having tint, but not the only one.

Stock mirrors. Put the Ganadors back on for spring time.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:24 AM   #16203
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post

Stock mirrors. Put the Ganadors back on for spring time.

cool car COB
Old 02-22-2016, 08:01 AM   #16204
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Well, I shouldve known you would open your mouth again and start shit...

So Im gonna go ahead and play your little game, but with cold hard facts and youre probably not going to like what I have to say.

Thank you for posting a link to the same bumper on YAJ, kudos to you and your budding ego, also your ability to utilize their search features. However, your little ruse is not without huge fault due to your lack of understanding. Sure, you can purchase that bumper for around $250 in Japan just like I did. shipping on the bumper was around $80-$135 depending on which prefecture it was going to. I paid about $100 in shipping costs. Unless you speak/write Japanese or utilize an importer who can, you are going to have a real hard time registering an account on YAJ to purchase the bumper with. I went thru an importer who has been bringing parts over to me now for about a year. Their fee is 35% of the total cost. So with that being said, add another $87.50 to the over all charge. Now this is where your little instigation is going to backfire on you.

Ive spent quite a bit of time researching the size limitations of items that can be shipped world wide, its part of my own business and is good knowledge to have. The MAXIMUM length a box can be that goes out of japan is 64" wide or tall via normal means (also, its based on volumetric size too). You CAN utilize DHL, but unless you want to donate your penis and left testicle, affording the shipping costs of something this size is NOT the way to go. So shipping a bumper or sideskirts to the US via any normal means out of Japan (ie: EMS) really isnt going to happen! Doesnt matter who you are! I had to wait about 6 months for my importer to bring the bumper over on their last shipment of containers along with the 2 matching sets of sideskirts that I purchased. Shipping in the states via freight was around $220 once everything was packed and shipped out.

So lets break this down shall we...

Bumper + Shipping inside of Japan: $250 + $100 = $350
Importers services fee = $87.50
Shipping inside the US to my door = $220

GRAND TOTAL: $654.50

Now Im sure youre going to come back at me with some arrogant response to try and rally people against me and what I do since you dont agree with it! Keep one thing in mind before you do, the bumper that you posted a link to so as to make martyr out me (which you seem to be on a quest to do) IS A REPLICA!!! THE SHOP THAT MAKES THEM MAKES NOTHING BUT REPLICA PARTS!!! THEIR ENTIRE CATALOGUE IS REPLICA PARTS! So please, before you offer some hypocritical remark about how wrong I am for doing what I do, make sure you go on some Japanese S-Chassis web forum as well and start parading your worthless banter around there too because Im sure they would love to hear some gaijin going on about how wrong it is to replicate discontinued aero parts from yesteryear!

Thank you for playing, now please crawl back into your little cave from whence you ventured out of and leave me alone you annoying little rabble rouser!
Haha that was funny to read. Just giving the people an option to buy the same replica before there is another replica of a replica. It's actually amusing to see your responses. Wouldn't be surprised if you owned a fedora. Streeter can ship you anything if you have money, its even cheaper cut in half which most would not want but thats another option.

kevinphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 09:37 AM   #16205
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinphan View Post
Haha that was funny to read. Just giving the people an option to buy the same replica before there is another replica of a replica. It's actually amusing to see your responses. Wouldn't be surprised if you owned a fedora. Streeter can ship you anything if you have money, its even cheaper cut in half which most would not want but thats another option.

Leave it alone man you are beating a dead horse....
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 09:53 AM   #16206
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

I guess you are voting for Bernie.
Old 02-22-2016, 09:57 AM   #16207
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
This is so lame. Can you guys drop the whole argument before we have to close the thread?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:40 AM   #16208
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 02-22-2016, 10:41 AM   #16209
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Haha that was funny to read. Just giving the people an option to buy the same replica before there is another replica of a replica.
you knew exactly what you were doing...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:41 AM   #16210
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 02-22-2016, 10:43 AM   #16211
Corbic
Post Whore!

I love that Origin Type-2 Hood.
Old 02-22-2016, 10:44 AM   #16212
Corbic
Post Whore!

KOUKI 180sx AERO THREAD III

^ What hood is dat?
Old 02-22-2016, 03:47 PM   #16213
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Kinda nice being stationed in Japan. I'm bring back full GT-1, maybe another full hotroad, koguchi hood and fenders hehe. Probably go visit the king's shop this year too! Stoked.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:40 PM   #16214
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:

^ What hood is dat?

Car Modify Wonder. Yes the hood too.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:44 PM   #16215
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:50 PM   #16216
Jalto
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Jalto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^^^ !!!!!!!
Jalto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:39 AM   #16217
BeaMagic

Trader Rating: (0)
BeaMagic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My 240sx as it sits right now. I plan getting the type x front lip and maybe a vented hood soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1 (2).jpg (229.6 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg image2 (2).jpg (198.1 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg image3 (2).jpg (217.7 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by BeaMagic; 02-23-2016 at 10:27 AM..
BeaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 09:48 AM   #16218
Maximum
BANNED

Maximum is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaMagic View Post
My 180sx as it sits right now. I plan getting the type x front lip and maybe a vented hood soon.
240sx *********
Maximum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:32 AM   #16219
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 02-28-2016, 04:14 PM   #16220
kilamax03
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
kilamax03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
guess ill show my putt putt

kilamax03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:14 PM   #16221
kilamax03
Zilvia Junkie

Old 02-28-2016, 04:16 PM   #16222
kilamax03
Zilvia Junkie

how do you guys get big photos on here
Old 02-28-2016, 04:34 PM   #16223
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilamax03 View Post
how do you guys get big photos on here
Copy and paste direct link

Old 03-01-2016, 11:09 AM   #16224
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Old 03-01-2016, 11:21 AM   #16225
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^^^ Maybe remove the bumper and take care of the overspray on the core support ? ? ?
Old 03-01-2016, 12:21 PM   #16226
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by all show no go View Post
^^^ Maybe remove the bumper and take care of the overspray on the core support ? ? ?

What if the whole bay and everything is that color?
I think his car looks fine like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:56 PM   #16227
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
KOUKI 180sx AERO THREAD III

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
What if the whole bay and everything is that color?

I wish loll, Its overspray but I don't mind it. Would of made the bay all white if school didn't occupy me so much. It has a intercooler now so you can't really see it as much.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:38 PM   #16228
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:38 PM   #16229
Motary
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Motary is making a name for him/her selfMotary is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Motary
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
^ Thank you sir.

I am ready for spring to arrive. Even though we haven't had much snow this winter I'm still pretty sick of it.

Sick of snow? That's just silly, no tyre wear Sweet as S13!

Old 03-01-2016, 02:45 PM   #16230
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motary View Post
Sick of snow? That's just silly, no tyre wear Sweet as S13!

Just massive amounts of rust and corrosion.