Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #1621
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
This thread is too awesome for words...

is this the longest/most viewed thread?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #1622
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Actually no. It's the 5th. The MMA thread has like 4 x as many posts.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #1623
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well this thread is still the shit...

haha i remember when i first got on Zilvia nad posted up bout TF2 and Mel closed that shit with the quickness..

He said nice try hahaha

Then pointed me here....
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #1624
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
^how'd you get them side by side like that>?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #1625
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
The Space bar my Friend

Put all the Dyno bots together side by side
Old 09-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #1626
stiizy
Post Whore!

like so
Old 09-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #1627
Antihero983
Post Whore!

it wont let me, cant have more than 300 characters
Old 09-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #1628
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Well this thread is still the shit...

haha i remember when i first got on Zilvia nad posted up bout TF2 and Mel closed that shit with the quickness..

He said nice try hahaha

Then pointed me here....
Hhahaa, nice try!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #1629
stiizy
Post Whore!

really that sucks......
Old 09-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #1630
stiizy
Post Whore!

That was like my forth post and my first thread and i got shut down...

I was like what a dick hahaha....

I got mad tough love from here when i started, but then Approached it in the right way and it was cool....

I love this thread though it's one of the best i've ever contributed to...
Old 09-11-2008, 06:44 AM   #1631
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
RED where you at this is for you

Some ice cream truck footage

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:58 AM   #1632
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
That was like my forth post and my first thread and i got shut down...

I was like what a dick hahaha....

I got mad tough love from here when i started, but then Approached it in the right way and it was cool....

I love this thread though it's one of the best i've ever contributed to...
Reminds me of my rant there, where instead of sounding like I was ranting I sounded like an emo bitch. It was either phlip or barry who closed that one down. Much negging was received.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:00 AM   #1633
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
This ones for Stiizy

Old 09-11-2008, 07:07 AM   #1634
stiizy
Post Whore!

Man those are hot!!!1

I wish they kept SoundWave OG but at least he's in the movie...

If that is what the Long Haul toy looks like i'm copping at least 3 of them..

Haha Future i got Negged to death when i first started....
Old 09-11-2008, 07:08 AM   #1635
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Old 09-11-2008, 07:14 AM   #1636
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ They said that smaller Hummer will be coming out next year i like it if the price is right i'll cop it...
Old 09-11-2008, 07:20 AM   #1637
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
A hummer truck? Bout time. Left where you finding these from?

Stiz you may have gotten negged, but you were like at 1200 somethin before rep went away. So you seriously bounced back, i was like 353
Old 09-11-2008, 07:22 AM   #1638
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Old 09-11-2008, 07:33 AM   #1639
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ I want that Tee....

Hell yea Future i got my rep back when i started bashing lil wayne in that yahoo 25 rapper thread.....

yeah i had like 1274 or some dumb shit but i'm glad it's gone...

We all know whose cool and shit so it aint nothing...

I like that lil hummer though i would rock that for a beach summer cruiser...
Old 09-11-2008, 07:34 AM   #1640
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

And last one fore a while

Old 09-11-2008, 07:40 AM   #1641
stiizy
Post Whore!

I want this BoneCrusher

Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 AM   #1642
stiizy
Post Whore!

Favorite Line when The Constructicons First Debuted in Heavy Metal War

"It's bad news scrapper they brought out the heavy artillery"

Last edited by stiizy; 09-11-2008 at 01:19 PM..
Old 09-11-2008, 07:48 AM   #1643
Future240
Future Moderator

and to think, When I first heard about someone making a transformer movie I thought the idea was extra retarded
Old 09-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #1644
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
^^ They said that smaller Hummer will be coming out next year i like it if the price is right i'll cop it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
A hummer truck? Bout time. Left where you finding these from?

Stiz you may have gotten negged, but you were like at 1200 somethin before rep went away. So you seriously bounced back, i was like 353
Hummer is on the fast track to being sold too. It's a 'major' priority for GM at the moment.

These updates are great. Thanks guys. I had to do this all by my self for the last movie.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:57 AM   #1645
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
RED where you at this is for you

Some ice cream truck footage
OH. MY. GOD. YES.

thank you left!

ironic, because i'm left handed lol

It is two peices!!!!!

I wonder.....you see in G1, the decepticons has Reflector, which was a camera that was formed from two separate transformers....
Old 09-11-2008, 07:59 AM   #1646
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
and to think, When I first heard about someone making a transformer movie I thought the idea was extra retarded
Dude i first saw the poster when i Screened Tokyo Drift and i was like i want that poster....

My shorty at the time Managed the theater so she copped it for me..

I was like Real life TF's ???

But then i saw a trailer and was like oh shit i gotta see it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Hummer is on the fast track to being sold too. It's a 'major' priority for GM at the moment.

These updates are great. Thanks guys. I had to do this all by my self for the last movie.
I remember you saying it was all on you for the last movie.....

I heard about hummer cause sales are in the tubes but i would rock that one..

In Zilvia's favorite color Flat Black
Old 09-11-2008, 08:02 AM   #1647
Antihero983
Post Whore!

^hey fuck you my S13 is flat black! and my beetle will be next year!

lol its all love stiizy!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:05 AM   #1648
stiizy
Post Whore!

I knew that haha.....

All love..

But everyone loves that color..

I got so wrapped into i almost painted the Sti flat black....

But decided to just do the wheels..

Red i need a tranny part???
Old 09-11-2008, 08:16 AM   #1649
Antihero983
Post Whore!

pm me your year, VIN, and what you need.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #1650
stiizy
Post Whore!

Pm'd sir...